Welcome to Gaia! ::

Say Goodbye To Noobs!!

Back to Guilds

Newbs..Say goodnight cuz ur going down! :)) 

Tags: Newbs, Donation, Cybering, Reporting, Noobs 

Reply Hate Noobs!!!!
Don't overreact D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiMurder
Crew

550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:29 pm
I was just saying that the Admins wouldn't care
D:
So don't overreact Izzy
Sorry
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:21 pm
I understand your point but the Admins would, and do, care. They try their best to stop people from cybering (which is why after you stand from a Pose position you can't sit again for a few seconds, this is to stop the "humping" problem). They try to stop noobs from begging constantly (personally, I think one of the reasons they made the Booty Grab game was to reduce that problem, since it can give users a lot of gold).

I agree with you in the sense that messaging these problems to the Admins is a little redundant, since they're already well aware of the problem. But, if Izzy does wind up sending that message to the Admins, if we were to say, put the user names of everyone in the guild on the message Izzy sends to the Admins, it might motivate them more to stop, or find a way to reduce the problems from occurring since they'll be able to see just how many of us want to see a brighter future for Gaia.

I hope that helps.  

ShadeXD

Pro Pirate

30,225 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Rat Conqueror 500

x--Swagest-Maximum
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:37 am
Shadow-kun XD
I understand your point but the Admins would, and do, care. They try their best to stop people from cybering (which is why after you stand from a Pose position you can't sit again for a few seconds, this is to stop the "humping" problem). They try to stop noobs from begging constantly (personally, I think one of the reasons they made the Booty Grab game was to reduce that problem, since it can give users a lot of gold).

I agree with you in the sense that messaging these problems to the Admins is a little redundant, since they're already well aware of the problem. But, if Izzy does wind up sending that message to the Admins, if we were to say, put the user names of everyone in the guild on the message Izzy sends to the Admins, it might motivate them more to stop, or find a way to reduce the problems from occurring since they'll be able to see just how many of us want to see a brighter future for Gaia.

I hope that helps.

Thank you Shadow-Kun.
And cesar...
I wasent over reactin,

Seems to me like u were and im happy you said ur sorry and all but sorry isnt gonna help. If you really mean it u would help.

~Shadow-Kun.
You get promoted cuz i ave been seeing effort from u. GOOD JOB~!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:28 pm
I lol'd.  

xiMurder
Crew

550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Hate Noobs!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash