Welcome to Gaia! ::

Say Goodbye To Noobs!!

Back to Guilds

Newbs..Say goodnight cuz ur going down! :)) 

Tags: Newbs, Donation, Cybering, Reporting, Noobs 

Reply Hate Noobs!!!!
So, what kind of a Noob Were YOU?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Le Fin II

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:48 am
So due to joining this guild I was thinking a lot about noobs, and the fact that ALL of us were once noobs, including me. I started to think about what My avi used to look like, what I used to do and how I'd behave in towns and on the forums. Now I'm really interested to know what you were like as a noob!

I have decided the way I'm going to go about this is to prepare a form for you to fill out if you like, with a notes section so you can add whatever you would like, or you can just scrap the form and post a description.

It hardly needs to be said but It's key that you be honest!
Dish all the dirt on whether you was a troller or anything, it will be funny to see how you've changed ^.^

Forms in the next post. pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:49 am
TELL ME ABOUT YOUR NOOB DAYS! *Le Form*
1.What year did you join? -

2.Your first ever user name? -

3.What avi clothes did you sign up with? (punk starter ect) -

4.Your hairstyle...& What colour was it? -

5.The prime reason you signed up to gaia? (Just to have fun, relationships, friendship, bored?)

6.Favorite haunts... How did you like to spend your time on gaia? (playing games, talking in towns, posting in forums...) -

7.How did you behave yourself yourself in towns? (did you beg for gold,behave impeccably, troll and annoy people or maybe even cyber? ect...) -

8.How about the forums? (spammer, troller, gold bumper?) -

9.Did you find at first you made many new friends? (what were they like?) -

10.How did you feel towards rich/richer players? -

11.At one point did you see your self as becoming rich? (what items were you overjoyed that you had collected, how much money did you see as serious money?) -

12.At what point did you start to change from a noob? -

13. All in all do you think you were a good noob or a bad one?

User notes:

TY to whoever takes this, don't worry if you cant remember all the questions, I'll look forward to finding out what kinda of a noob you were! wink

P.S = The form is rather long, so feel free to pick and choose the questions you'd like to answer if you think it's necessary.  

II Le Fin II

II Le Fin II

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:28 am
I'll go first.

1.What year did you join? - 2007

2.Your first ever user name? - HeartSoulLifePassion

3.What avi clothes did you sign up with? (punk starter ect) - I wore a goth starter set.

4.Your hairstyle...& What colour was it? - I think my hairstyle was longish and it was defiantly black, I thought I'd made it when I was able to upgrade to the blonde 'silken' style xD

5.The prime reason you signed up to gaia? (Just to have fun, relationships, friendship, bored?)
Just for fun.
6.Favorite haunts... How did you like to spend your time on gaia? (playing games, talking in towns, posting in forums...) -
I loved towns, fishing and jigaw.
7.How did you behave yourself yourself in towns? (did you beg for gold,behave impeccably, troll and annoy people or maybe even cyber? ect...) - I was okay... most of the time. I did have a tendency to go trollin' with my other noob friends at the time.

8.How about the forums? (spammer, troller, gold bumper?) - I could be a right little old troll and spammer, especially in the Summer Event '07, where I would go to other towns forums and wind them up, which was really sad xD.

9.Did you find at first you made many new friends? (what were they like?) - I used to get a bit peeved because it seemed like most of the time nobody was interested in talking to me, even if i was friendly and un noobish in my ways. The more establish players tended to be very mean to me =/. All of my friends were noobs also, but it used to anger me because i quickly realized most of the male noob mates were after cybering >.<

10.How did you feel towards rich/richer players? - I used to have a bitter resentment towards them because of the way they'd treat me(NOT for the fact they had more money than me). After all I have NEVER begged for money on gaia and have always been half literate or cybered with anybody xD.

11.At one point did you see your self as becoming rich? (what items were you overjoyed that you had collected, how much money did you see as serious money?) - i thought I'd made it when I had 30k. I was overjoyed at being able to buy a 1k (I think) g blood lol mistress skirt. I also thought that it was awesome that I had a chubby chicky XP

12.At what point did you start to change from a noob? - When I didn't bother with gaia for like, two years and came back in late 2009, I had matured and enjoyed having civilized conversations with my new found friends and on the forums. I also found that I adore dressing my avi up and I love the imagination behind gaias items. I have never trolled since!! Gaia has become a bit of a crutch for me as it's one of the few things that helps me to actually relax.XD

13. All in all do you think you were a good noob or a bad one? I think I could have been a lot worse tbh.

User notes: Too tired to do them so meh.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:04 am
Okay here we go.
1. What year did you join?-2009 middle of the year

2. Your first ever username-HAleycv because I screwed up while trying to type it lol.

3. Your first avi clothes- I started up with the starter knee shorts and that straped black t-shirt

4. Your Hairstyle...& what colour was it?- Long and curly brown hair

5. The prime reason you signed up to Gaia? (Just to have fun, relationships,friendship,bored)?- My friend told me about it and so I made an account. For fun.

6. Favorite haunts- Okay okay I was a noob so I would spend my time harassing now I am being harassed.(Bothering with stupid questions)

7. How do you behave in Towns? ( did you beg for gold,behave impeccably,troll and annoy people or maybe even cyber?ect...)-In towns yes I would ask for money because I had no idea how to get money and so I would ask for some.

8. How about the forums? (spammer,troller, gold bumper?)- I am going to tell the truth. I was in a guild/forum called the Noob Foundation xD.

9. Did you find at first you made many new friends? (what were they like)- I used to go into towns and find noobish friends and then the guys were trying to figure out where i lived and ect. so thats exacaly when I stopped being a noob.

10. How did you feel towards rich/richer players?- I used to try to be funny around them like I had something to live up to and not a noob because they had good comebacks lol.

11. At one point did you see yourself as becoming rich? I was never super rich because I always spent a hole in my pocket and I could never save money but I once made it up to 40k then I spent it all on stupid things from Gambino Outfiters that I regreted when I had to sell all of those things.

12.At what point did you start to change from a noob?- Well I realized that no one liked me as much when I was a noob and then I always looked up to the wiser and I didnt want them to think of me as ~hey look theres that noob again~ so I started to act like a controlable person and then I got friends that way and I have been that way ever since.

13. All in all do you think you were a good noob or a bad noob? Well I could have been worse but I think that I was a medium noob lol.

User Notes: =P I hated when people wouldn't just spell words correcly. It ticks me off.  

x_TumblingStars_x

II Le Fin II

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:44 pm
Thankyou Hollybeary_we that was very insightfull and funny xD
We are getting into the physiques of the noob through our past selves.

Any more? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:31 pm
1.What year did you join? -2007

2.Your first ever user name? -omfg i dont wanna say it >.< talentedbeautygrace666 very noobish

3.What avi clothes did you sign up with? (punk starter ect) -the ninja starter set biggrin

4.Your hairstyle...& What colour was it? -um..brown and long

5.The prime reason you signed up to gaia? (Just to have fun, relationships, friendship, bored?) cause my friends did it biggrin

6.Favorite haunts... How did you like to spend your time on gaia? (playing games, talking in towns, posting in forums...) -all of them expecially talking in towns rallys and pms

7.How did you behave yourself yourself in towns? (did you beg for gold,behave impeccably, troll and annoy people or maybe even cyber? ect...) -i didnt go in towns really back then...but i did troll xD

8.How about the forums? (spammer, troller, gold bumper?) -troller biggrin

9.Did you find at first you made many new friends? (what were they like?) -they were weird-_- i think i just dumped them and made new ones? xD

10.How did you feel towards rich/richer players? - those were the ppl i trolled biggrin

11.At one point did you see your self as becoming rich? (what items were you overjoyed that you had collected, how much money did you see as serious money?) -yea i did..i wa sovrejoyed wen i got grim reaper biggrin

12.At what point did you start to change from a noob? -when iw as sick of ppl teasing me so i played bootygrab intill i fell asleep at the somputer desk xD then i got my first un noobish avi biggrin

13. All in all do you think you were a good noob or a bad one?bad one but we all were lol (:

User notes:

TY to whoever takes this, don't worry if you cant remember all the questions, I'll look forward to finding out what kinda of a noob you were! icon_wink.gif

P.S = The form is rather long, so feel free to pick and choose the questions you'd like to answer if you think it's necessary.  

DeLeTed45

Crispy Wafer

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:43 am
1.What year did you join? - 2007

2.Your first ever user name? - omigosh cringe, lissychick10

3.What avi clothes did you sign up with? (punk starter ect) - the glam dress thing
(purple)
4.Your hairstyle...& What colour was it? - that long wavy style in purple (its my favourite color lol)

5.The prime reason you signed up to gaia? (Just to have fun, relationships, friendship, bored?) my friend told me how great it was so i tried it out

6.Favorite haunts... How did you like to spend your time on gaia? (playing games, talking in towns, posting in forums...) - ummm i liked the rally, but wasnt too keen on towns, i'm still not too.... cyber-y lol

7.How did you behave yourself yourself in towns? (did you beg for gold,behave impeccably, troll and annoy people or maybe even cyber? ect...) - beg. definately lol. then when i realized nobody would dontate to stranger i tried to mingle with the richer ones xD

8.How about the forums? (spammer, troller, gold bumper?) - i didnt even go in the forums lol but yeah when i started using them i was probably a spammer mrgreen

9.Did you find at first you made many new friends? (what were they like?) - noobs. and i was looking through my friends list e few months ago and most of thm are STILL noobs stressed i feel sorry for them.

10.How did you feel towards rich/richer players? - i felt threatened but i kinda looked up to them

11.At one point did you see your self as becoming rich? (what items were you overjoyed that you had collected, how much money did you see as serious money?) - i was proud when i got 1k for audry's heels and when i got that dead gorgeous gown thing and my friend was like "you look like a noob" so i put on the gown and i was like "ha! what about now?" confused so... lol then i came to my senses. a few months later i had 50k and i thought i was LOADED then lol

12.At what point did you start to change from a noob? - ermm around the end of 2008

13. All in all do you think you were a good noob or a bad one? bad one. lol i was too... annnoying i guess.

User notes: -

*******************************************************************************  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:52 pm
1. I joined in 2006, my first account had gotten hacked into, I've only had this avatar for two years.

2.Shadow Rider321.

3. Peasant clothing.

4. Long, red hair.

5. Just to have fun, and my friends in real life made me. ^_^

6. I liked talking to people in towns, I also loved fishing.

7. I never did anything bad, I just tried to make friends.

8. Same as seven, I didn't do anything bad. I don't use forums much anyway.

9. My first experience was pretty bad actually, I went in Fishing and went in a room with mean people.

10. I just felt envious because of their avatars, they did judge because I was a newbie but most of the were nice.

11. I thought anything over 10k was rich at the time. My first expensive item was a Summoning Tome that a friend gave me a few years back (I still have it!).

12. I haven't really changed since I got here, I always just tried being respectful.

13. Overall I was a good little newb. ^_^  

ShadeXD

Pro Pirate

30,225 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Rat Conqueror 500

XSilent_AnimosityX

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:05 pm
i was the only n00b who dident wanna cyber and i dident annoy ppl ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:33 pm
1.What year did you join? - I think 2008.

2.Your first ever user name? - Bella Cullan

3.What avi clothes did you sign up with? (punk starter ect) - Starter

4.Your hairstyle...& What colour was it? - Brown wavy-ish

5.The prime reason you signed up to gaia? (Just to have fun, relationships, friendship, bored?) My other one got hacked.

6.Favorite haunts... How did you like to spend your time on gaia? (playing games, talking in towns, posting in forums...) - Earning gold by making TekTeks

7.How did you behave yourself yourself in towns? (did you beg for gold,behave impeccably, troll and annoy people or maybe even cyber? ect...) - I behaved very well. i just chated and made friends.

8.How about the forums? (spammer, troller, gold bumper?) - Talked.

9.Did you find at first you made many new friends? (what were they like?) - Ya! I made a lot of friends the first day. They were very nice.

10.How did you feel towards rich/richer players? - Jealous but I was nice to them.

11.At one point did you see your self as becoming rich? (what items were you overjoyed that you had collected, how much money did you see as serious money?) - Yes! A lot of items! Serious money was at 100k.

12.At what point did you start to change from a noob? - 4 days after i joined.

13. All in all do you think you were a good noob or a bad one?- I think i was a good noob because i never annoyed people!  

LittleBlueBoxGal

iiFewlx3

2,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:28 pm
sweatdrop i don't really have time to fill out that sheet thing but i used to ask for donations and ask other random ppl out  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:27 am
1.What year did you join? - 2009 .___.

2.Your first ever user name? - Arianna Cutei

3.What avi clothes did you sign up with? (punk starter ect) - I think I was wearing the urban girl thing xD

4.Your hairstyle...& What colour was it? - Its girl's feather and the color was brown.

5.The prime reason you signed up to gaia? (Just to have fun, relationships, friendship, bored?) - I just joined just to have fun ^-^

6.Favorite haunts... How did you like to spend your time on gaia? (playing games, talking in towns, posting in forums...) - I mostly go to the forums and post or go to towns, rallies, and virtual hollywood biggrin

7.How did you behave yourself yourself in towns? (did you beg for gold,behave impeccably, troll and annoy people or maybe even cyber? ect...) - I didnt cyber or anything, I try to get friends by the rich people, but they call me noobs D:

8.How about the forums? (spammer, troller, gold bumper?) - I just answer it correctly, I dont spam, troll, or bump. (except i bump when people tell me so xD)

9.Did you find at first you made many new friends? (what were they like?) - I think I made up with 3 friends... They are OK.

10.How did you feel towards rich/richer players? - I felt like they were mean, all I said was HI, then they were like, "AHH A NOOB!" See how mean that is? D:

11.At one point did you see your self as becoming rich? (what items were you overjoyed that you had collected, how much money did you see as serious money?) - I actually go like 10k and I really wanted to get those SKA shoes.

12.At what point did you start to change from a noob? - I was just becoming alittle rich.

13. All in all do you think you were a good noob or a bad one? good noob xD

User notes: lalalalalala xD

TY to whoever takes this, don't worry if you cant remember all the questions, I'll look forward to finding out what kinda of a noob you were!

Orgy Shot

2,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

x-RiceWine

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:50 pm
1.What year did you join? - Like around 2007 but I got friggin hacked about 5 million times! (Exaggeration, 3 times)

2.Your first ever user name? - _d-Danny-i_

3.What avi clothes did you sign up with? (punk starter ect) - Warm Starter Baggy

4.Your hairstyle...& What colour was it? - Bedhead brown

5.The prime reason you signed up to gaia? BOOREEED-friendships (:

6.Favorite haunts... How did you like to spend your time on gaia? BOOTYGRAB!

7.How did you behave yourself yourself in towns? I usually went to Virtual Hollywood, which I was really bummed was removed.

8.How about the forums? Ooh, I was a post style artist, but now I Forgot after about 3 years of doing shizz.

9.Did you find at first you made many new friends? I had no friends whatsoever

10.How did you feel towards rich/richer players? - I was like oh shet I'm gunna get there someday

11.At one point did you see your self as becoming rich? (what items were you overjoyed that you had collected, how much money did you see as serious money?) - I got freakin panda slippers, pandy pack, chyaku norisu scarf, and shet like that until this scammer targeted me. And I was dumb at that time.

12.At what point did you start to change from a noob? - After I got hacked a 3rd time, I matured and made money.

13. All in all do you think you were a good noob or a bad one? Hella good boiii  
Hate Noobs!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games