Poll Whore!!!.....?
View Results

Your Dose of Poison

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:01 pm
Ok ... so my boyfriend and I have been going out for like a month now.... I was the new girl and he was the old boy at school.... thing is i didn't know his past... i found out what he had did in the past to his last girlfriends.... and frankly I dont want it to happened to me...Also he dosnt tell anyone were going out.... So I talked to his friends and they told me he is trying to fix his mistakes and not let them happen with me... they say that he wont tell anybody that were going out because he dosn't want me to feel crowded with all the people that are crowding me.... but see if he really meant all of this... couldn't he at least told me?... Im so freakin confused its not even funny!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:19 pm
I really wish I had some real advice for you hun, because it really sounds like you're in real distress. >.<
I guess it would depend on the severity of what he's done to his past girlfriends. But that still doesn't mean that you should put up with anything less that you deserve.
Being the person I am, I'd probably give him a chance. But if he starts to slip down the path he traveled with his old girlfriends, put your foot down and keep it there!
I can understand your confusion over why he didn't tell you anything about his past. He still feels something about it obviously, whether that be shame or the fact that he wants to keep it from you because he hasn't changed.

Whatever it is and regardless of whatever you choose to do, just remember that you're a person and that you deserve to be treated as such.

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

Your Dose of Poison

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:29 pm
Adagietto
I really wish I had some real advice for you hun, because it really sounds like you're in real distress. >.<
I guess it would depend on the severity of what he's done to his past girlfriends. But that still doesn't mean that you should put up with anything less that you deserve.
Being the person I am, I'd probably give him a chance. But if he starts to slip down the path he traveled with his old girlfriends, put your foot down and keep it there!
I can understand your confusion over why he didn't tell you anything about his past. He still feels something about it obviously, whether that be shame or the fact that he wants to keep it from you because he hasn't changed.

Whatever it is and regardless of whatever you choose to do, just remember that you're a person and that you deserve to be treated as such.

Thank you ... i really do apreciate the advice.... oh and his last Girlfriends have either become sluts or whore... because they became addicted to s*x...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:14 pm
Uh, a guy can't make you addicted to sex. But if he's a good lover, that should be a plus, not a minus. (That is, if you want to have sex and are emotionally ready for it.)

And please don't call girls sluts and whores. There's nothing wrong with enjoying sex. Would you shame a guy for having a bunch of sexual partners?

But him wanting to keep you secret is kind of weird. Is the attention he wants to protect you from people calling you a slut or whore? Y'know, his previous girlfriends are probably nice girls like you.  

Liviania

Your Dose of Poison

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 pm
ok... I mean i know these girls on a personal level and them themselves call eachother Sluts and Whores... they EMBRACE it... i just dont want to be like that.... *sigh* its not being mean just a life choice... and my boyfriend used to have sex with them than just cut them off leaving them wanting more and more.... get what im saying!?

my boyfriend.... he's just ... wierd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:00 pm
I'm sorry, if you want a straight yes/no vote thing, I'm gonna have to say no. Because, just what makes it sound suspicious is that he's keeping it quiet. It sounds like he just doesn't want publicity for whatever he's going to do. And don't ever become someone who needs sex. Never. I don't think he sounds like he's really willing to talk about it, so I'm gonna say it's probably not the best relationship to be in. Sorry, that's just my opinion.  

viper_353

Your Dose of Poison

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:31 pm
Thanks I really do appreciate it...  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash