• Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 am
Username: AlaniChanthorn
Name: Kirina Krynn
Race: Elf
Weight: 120
Height: 5' 1'' (human) 5' 3'' (Elf )
Hair Color Red (Elf form ) White (human)

Eye Color Emerald Green (Elf ) Red/Orange (Human )
Personality: Happy and bubbly, but can easily flip a 180, and would happily rip a jerks intestains out with a rusty spoon. (Tee hee )
Appearance(s): Elf User Image Human User Image
Weapons: 2 hidden daggers, a long bow, and a katana that can summon her spirit guardian.
Powers: Extremely Quick, Shadow spells, She can manipulate her own shadow, and shadows of other creatures (mainly the shadows of animals), Shadow catch is an attack used with her daggers throwing a dagger into her enemy's shadow causing them to be immoble. Shadow Walker is a creature from the world of shadows. One can not see it unless it wishes to be seen, her Shadow Walker is named Imo who only warns her if unfriendly creatures are drawing near. Illusion spells (much like a kitsunes illusion spells ) She can make copies of herself, each having their own free will. She doesnt like using illusions much because she has to keep concintrating on making sure the illusion does not fall. Maze's Confessions once someone enters the maze they have to confess one of their deepest secrets, if one does not the maze will only continue change and eventually that person becomes part of the illiusion.

Their Life: Kirina had a normal life up until her parents had desided to leave for the mortal realm, to see how much had changed. Though walking among humans was easier said then done. Having to hide their true forms under magical veils to keep from being detected, demons where also an issue for them ( mainly for Kirina for she hated veils ). Her parents at points enjoyed blending in with humans for no one noticed them, but she hated having the abilities she had because of her parents; Ordering her not to use them on humans even if they tormented her during school. Though if a low level demon or apparition crosses her path she'll more then likely send it back to the world it belongs in. Taking most of her frustration out on them.
Other: Prefers to be called Krynn more then Kirina
Parents: Eroan (Elf) Corian Krynn (Elf )
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G304zwNSQ_s&playnext_from=TL&videos=qij5Y9gCykQ Broken Wings
Crush:
Cares about Kurama  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:02 pm
(Looks good, but may we please have some more Info about your character? Just a little bit more of A Bio. After that I'll delete my post here. Aslo I need know how she knows how to use Shadow spells and illusion spells and what they can do.)  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

AlaniChanthorn

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:27 pm
Right'o ^_^ i was redoing her from memory lost her bio i had on paper o.o still looking for the note book with most of the bios i got.  
Files....:::Profile's:::....

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games