Welcome to Gaia! ::

Say Goodbye To Noobs!!

Back to Guilds

Newbs..Say goodnight cuz ur going down! :)) 

Tags: Newbs, Donation, Cybering, Reporting, Noobs 

Reply Hate Noobs!!!!
STOP BEING RUDE TO IZZY!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic_Cookehs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:57 am
Stop saying IZZY Only made this guild for herself to get gold, cause she didnt she made this guild to spread the word about noobs, to get everyone to give her good ideas to tell admin to tell everyone of the noobs the 3 strike, ur out for 2 months, and to get them to stop cybering ECT.! SO STOP TELLING US THAT SHE ONLY MADE THE GUILD SO SHE COULD GET 2K!!! I KNOW IZZY BC SHES MY FRIEND ON GAIA AND SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT SO PLZ STOP TELLING US ALL THAT!!!! ITS NOT TRUE!!

Anyone who says that next will get banned. Even though im the 2nd vice capt. right now, i will tell captain IZZY and tell her to bann u bc ur telling everyone that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:46 am
Toxic_Cookehs
Stop saying IZZY Only made this guild for herself to get gold, cause she didnt she made this guild to spread the word about noobs, to get everyone to give her good ideas to tell admin to tell everyone of the noobs the 3 strike, ur out for 2 months, and to get them to stop cybering ECT.! SO STOP TELLING US THAT SHE ONLY MADE THE GUILD SO SHE COULD GET 2K!!! I KNOW IZZY BC SHES MY FRIEND ON GAIA AND SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT SO PLZ STOP TELLING US ALL THAT!!!! ITS NOT TRUE!!

Anyone who says that next will get banned. Even though im the 2nd vice capt. right now, i will tell captain IZZY and tell her to bann u bc ur telling everyone that.

wow...nice speech threats...  

Whisperious

Lonely Tycoon

x--Swagest-Maximum
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:48 am
Toxic_Cookehs

Once more, Very touching.
And i dont know how the hell to get money by saying donate to the guild. Like how to get the money.
Yeah somtimes i can be a bxtchh only cuz people piss me off but you dont have to say this
ximurder said -Izzy, ur plan is idotic.
And hes even my friend!
He should get unpromoted down for tht.
Rember tomrrow is a day off cuz its my birthday!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:49 am
angelstar996
Toxic_Cookehs

-.- Shes trying to stand up for me,
and i havent seen any impovment for u.  

x--Swagest-Maximum
Captain

Johnny Bre

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:01 am
this is Great guild this is starting to become a spot for freinds to hang out laff bout noobs get my posts up and as far as i can tell we should be thanking izzy for this for it.
Forever and Allways,Johnny Bre

PS.
2K thing if it was free we would be spammmmmmmed by noobs!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:00 pm
plus i think she donated more than 2k to the guild plus its a pretty cool guild and also if any1 has disagreements with me then go have necrophilia with ur grand mom =P  

P3S7iL3NC3_115

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

x_Smexi-Nerd_x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:40 am
U think u can be rude to every and even izzy and izzy is the leadr of this guild u should give out respect for the leader not be rude to her/him give a lil respect to the leaders >:l  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 am
IX_DEATH_XI
plus i think she donated more than 2k to the guild plus its a pretty cool guild and also if any1 has disagreements with me then go have necrophilia with ur grand mom =P

0-0 wtf?  

Whisperious

Lonely Tycoon

Whisperious

Lonely Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 am
- A y e B e I z z y
angelstar996
Toxic_Cookehs

-.- Shes trying to stand up for me,
and i havent seen any impovment for u.

hey umm excuse me i got some of MY friends to join this guild so i did help YOU  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:43 am
STOP TEASING!!!! ninja  

iiMr_TrAcKsTaRb0ii

Vanellope-Stylinpanik

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:31 am
Toxic_Cookehs

well i don't think that Izzy is doing it for money. I know she wants to spread the word! Of course you want to spread the word or it won't stop!!!  
Hate Noobs!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games