Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:03 am
[.Welcome.]

I believe a quick introduction is in order, don't you? I prefer to be called Ropin, but if it pleases you I also answer to RnR or R&R, which ever tickles your fancy. I've been a horse person for as long as I remember, though mostly I've only been able to do trail rides every couple a times a year. Personally I'd love to have my own horse, in fact I had made it my goal when younger, but reality finally kicked in and I realized that I have neither the money nor the space for a horse. Total bummer.

However! I still love to rp as horses, and find it enjoyable. So, I'm tired of being a Soquili newbie who merely lurks and enters contests every once in awhile, I decided I'll finally try to get my feet wet and dive into customs. xD Now then, all I need is that slot, lol.

Intro.
Form
Eye-candy
Misc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:06 am
[.Form.]

Quote:
.:Edited Kirin Crossbreed (Kelpi) Soquili:.
[Colorist wanted:] --
[Name of horse:] Desvayne
[Owner:] ropin and riden
[Gender:] Male
[Temper:] Sinful
[Breed:] Blood Bath Appaloosa
[Description:] Completely blacked out eyes with glowing yellow iris and white pupils.
Kirin Features- Alternate style kirin features (minus the tail), and horn varriant (info in edits).
Kelpi Features- Alternate style tail and back fin (first one with the fin coming from base of the neck), alt style grin, and the alt style head/neck fins. No shoulder fins or leg fins.
Colors- Base body color, golden (light) scales with a few dark red and black scales mixed in here and there, golden (light) hooves with blood splatters toward the bottom of each, black fin membranes, fin spikes are golden (light), mane is white or possibly a light cream, tail color follows the style of the base body color.
Reference image(s): [Des Coloring Ref]
[Which stage you want them to start as?] Adult
[Default accessory color(s)?:] Yellow
[Premade Tag Number:] 005 - Magic Forest
[Tag frame color (for custom tag):] --
[Tag feather color (for custom tag):] --
[Tag BG (for custom tag):] --
[Hair/clothing edits:]
Moderate Edits
-*minor* Semi-Medium mane in this style, but with more of the hair sticking up in a wild and spikey fashion.
- *minor* I'd like his ears pinned back, if possible.
- *minor* Tooth necklace similar to this and tight around his neck, close to choking.
- *2nd moderate bullet* Kirin horn variant: thick, long, spiral horn that curves and eventually twists at the end. It should also be notched and chipped from extensive use to the point were it almost looks serated. All in all, I believe ‘crooked’ is the word for it.
- *3rd moderate bullet* Remnants of a small decayed rope fishing net wrapped around part of his tail and hanging loosely over his hip, caught on the spikes. It should look as if it’s nearly falling apart and in pieces, leaving large gaps and ragged look.

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:08 am
[.Eye-Candy (ref).]

Quote:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:10 am
[.Misc.]

*Nothing at the moment*

-Also, feel free to post now, if you like.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items