Welcome to Gaia! ::

Say Goodbye To Noobs!!

Back to Guilds

Newbs..Say goodnight cuz ur going down! :)) 

Tags: Newbs, Donation, Cybering, Reporting, Noobs 

Reply Hate Noobs!!!!
Hates newbs (the bad ones)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Honolulu Apocalypse

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm
hello! ^.^ i just wanted to post about newbs (the bad ones) and about what happened to me the other day! :3

soooo, i was just cruising around gaia and i got a private message and when i read it, it was a newb trying to scam me with sayin that its a admin and if i dont give him my password that i wil get banned.

umm, excuse me, but dosnt it say EVERYWHERE around the site that gaia dosnt ask for your password? only a complete idiot would fall for that stare but i also want to say how i reaallly hate the kinda newbs that try to get to cyber you. i mean. really? common. why dont you do that in real life? is it because your such a loser that the only way you can do that is online? 3nodding i figured. sooo, ya well, thats about it on my rant.

bye-bye!~

(P.S. thanks for letting me join to this awesome guild biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:20 pm
RavenOnToast
hello! ^.^ i just wanted to post about newbs (the bad ones) and about what happened to me the other day! :3

soooo, i was just cruising around gaia and i got a private message and when i read it, it was a newb trying to scam me with sayin that its a admin and if i dont give him my password that i wil get banned.

umm, excuse me, but dosnt it say EVERYWHERE around the site that gaia dosnt ask for your password? only a complete idiot would fall for that stare but i also want to say how i reaallly hate the kinda newbs that try to get to cyber you. i mean. really? common. why dont you do that in real life? is it because your such a loser that the only way you can do that is online? 3nodding i figured. sooo, ya well, thats about it on my rant.

bye-bye!~

(P.S. thanks for letting me join to this awesome guild biggrin )

That happens to me all the time! I seriously hate it.  

beds give me nightmares

350 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iTzxFull Metal Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:52 am
one time i saw this girl in a rally all alone(she was a newb).and i asked if she was ok and she said ya.then she said to come closer.so i did.she said closer.so i did being stupid.finally when im super close she tried to cyber me.ZOMFGBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek eek eek  
Hate Noobs!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games