There is this guy I like and....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:02 pm
I don't want ask him out yet! I'm so nervuos! And one of my friends told him that I like him! What am I gonna do? Halp? gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:07 pm
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Well if your friend told the guy you like that you have a crush on him..don't try to deny it. Just show your face proudly, and tell him it's true.
                                              That way..you can find out if he likes you without having to ask him yourself.

And if he doesn't end up liking you, then don't take it personally. Your not the only gal on earth with the same prob!User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Cinnamon Toaast

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:10 pm
Cinnamon Toaast
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Well if your friend told the guy you like that you have a crush on him..don't try to deny it. Just show your face proudly, and tell him it's true.

And if he doesn't end up liking you, then don't take it personally. Your not the only gal on earth with the same prob!User Image

Thank you! I'll try and do it tomarrow!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:11 pm
Xx Broliena LSS xX
Cinnamon Toaast
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Thank you! I'll try and do it tomarrow!
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

No problem! Let me know how it turns out xp User Image

Cinnamon Toaast

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items