Welcome to Gaia! ::

Say Goodbye To Noobs!!

Back to Guilds

Newbs..Say goodnight cuz ur going down! :)) 

Tags: Newbs, Donation, Cybering, Reporting, Noobs 

Reply Hate Noobs!!!!
Your bad experience with Noobs. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LetsGetFunkahh-x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:15 pm
Express your hatred. (;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:54 pm
Some noobs [Girls] be coming on me O.o I always be like ******** OFF and dey start acting like dey all tough -.- And dey call me a noob! Dey must not know what a noob is -_-  

x-R3tard3d Puta

LetsGetFunkahh-x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:57 pm
x-R3tard3d Puta
Some noobs [Girls] be coming on me O.o I always be like ******** OFF and dey start acting like dey all tough -.- And dey call me a noob! Dey must not know what a noob is -_-

LOLOL.
That's sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:08 am
when im talking to friends and they walk up and sit there stairing at me or when they try to start a conversation and takes them 20mins to form a sentence i woulnt lie every now and then u can find a cool noob that seems okay but thats like finding a four leaf clover  

P3S7iL3NC3_115

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Dak The Dark Prince

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:58 am
IX_DEATH_XI
when im talking to friends and they walk up and sit there stairing at me or when they try to start a conversation and takes them 20mins to form a sentence i woulnt lie every now and then u can find a cool noob that seems okay but thats like finding a four leaf clover

dude, ikr? i just hate it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:26 pm
once I saw a noob (in rally)asking my friend to cyber so I told them to take a hike noob, and he frikkin started asking me to cyber and when I told him off, a glitch happened so my avi logged in and out of rally a few times and the noob called ME a noob!

DX  

Arantir Skeletonsu
Vice Captain

LetsGetFunkahh-x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:23 pm
ll torture technician ll
once I saw a noob (in rally)asking my friend to cyber so I told them to take a hike noob, and he frikkin started asking me to cyber and when I told him off, a glitch happened so my avi logged in and out of rally a few times and the noob called ME a noob!

DX

Lmfaoo.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:34 pm
In towns one day a noob kept breaking into our conversation, And he kept saying I like him and I love him, And that I wanted to cyber with him. He tried to tick me off. And well, It worked. I just wanted to throw Chuck Norris at him.

~NOOBS ARE LIKE A WAR THAT NEVER ENDS~ -Naj heart  

-Rain from Spirit-

x_TumblingStars_x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 pm
I was at the Towns with my friend and we were just hangin' and then here comes this naked noob walking super slowly up to me and he says hello.....so I'm lmao with my friend because i knew what he was thinking. NOOB ALERT! NOOB ALERT! and then he doesnt say anything for like five minutes because apparently he is having trouble typing something but when he says something he says can i have some money? This is why I don't really like noobs. Then he or she idk Hu mps my friend so my friend leaves and I'm stuck with a stupid naked noob sad help!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:32 am
Najine
In towns one day a noob kept breaking into our conversation, And he kept saying I like him and I love him, And that I wanted to cyber with him. He tried to tick me off. And well, It worked. I just wanted to throw Chuck Norris at him.

~NOOBS ARE LIKE A WAR THAT NEVER ENDS~ -Naj heart

Nice quote. (;  

LetsGetFunkahh-x

ShadeXD

Pro Pirate

30,225 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:44 am
I remember being in Virtual Hollywood with some friends and this Noob girl comes up to me. This is pretty much the conversation we had.

Noob: HI!
Me: Hello
Noob: Nice avi!
Me: Thanks...I like yours too (just trying to be polite)
Noob: thx, u think its hot?
Me: I don't really find pixels attractive...
Noob: LOL wats a pixel?
Me: *facepalms*

There are days when they're more entertaining than annoying. This one is a little in between.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:52 pm
i got stalked bye a noob ><
it was so wired cuz its like the person nknew were i was going
it started out in the rally i was in turn pike and the noob came to me and asked for some money i said no its ok(i think this was bad responding to her)
then i whent to towns after 10 min she shows up again and i got creeped out ><
and that is my story  

Xshad0w380X

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

LetsGetFunkahh-x

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:07 pm
Shadow-kun XD
I remember being in Virtual Hollywood with some friends and this Noob girl comes up to me. This is pretty much the conversation we had.

Noob: HI!
Me: Hello
Noob: Nice avi!
Me: Thanks...I like yours too (just trying to be polite)
Noob: thx, u think its hot?
Me: I don't really find pixels attractive...
Noob: LOL wats a pixel?
Me: *facepalms*

There are days when they're more entertaining than annoying. This one is a little in between.

That's wow.
LOL.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:03 pm
alwyas always always they come up to me and my frend and theyre liek hi he says hi then thye alwyas say can u donate then one came up tp me and theyre liike omg u wanna cyber nd then they started humping me and i walked awya went to a different rally and they followed me to that one 0.o it was kinda CREEPY  

deathlynotexxx

screw-u-tht-was-funny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:32 pm
i was talking to someone in rally, nd this noob chick comes up nd tries to talk to him, nd he was ignoring her, so she sits on me. Then when i tell her to f off she says "i was here first"  
Hate Noobs!!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff