Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Hawt and Asuka only... (You can peek if you want ;D) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:48 pm
Well, the title states what the roleplay will be. Asuka will be my partner, and I will be the other person lol. But, in case Asuka forgets what this is about (Since I just saw how she has like, five other 1x1 roleplays going on XD) pretty much the time setting is midevil times. The vampire lord has been having troubles with the local werewolf population. Mostly just one trouble-making werewolf imparticular, my character (haven't made the name xDDD) But, will he be able to catch her? If he does what will he do to her? (Must surpress dirty thoughts...) We will find out as the plot unfolds!

Ugh, suck at setting the story lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:08 am
Hawt's Character

User Image
Name: Leto (No last name)
Actual Age: 42
Brief Bio: Leto had been raised by her father in the nearby forest, next to the many towns that were controlled by a human lord. Leto was taught to be kind to the humans and there would be no problems between the two races. Though, when a vampiric lord came to power, things started to change. People feared that they would get caught in crossfire between the werewolves and vampires so they began to kill off the werewolves. Now, there are only twenty left in the forest region Leto once lived in. Now, she takes her human form to stalk the townspeople during the day so she can kill during the night. She also has tried to kill most of the people who serve the vampire lord or starve them by taking all of the food. Though, even though she knows that her actions are reckless, she can't stop because she wants revenge.
Appearance Age: 22
Height: 5'6 ft.
Weight: 145 lbs.
Werewolf Form: User Image
Other: Leto is only able to transform at night. During the day she is stuck being a regular human. Though, if she kills a vampire she will have the power to turn into a werewolf whenever she wants. She also wants the power to turn into a werewolf whenever she wants because, in folk lore, it is said that she could then live forever.

Hawt N Strong

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:28 pm
Asuka's Character

User Image

Name: Guillame Verona
Actual Age: 248
Brief Bio: Guillame Verona grew up many years ago in a distant land and time. Things had changed drastically and forced he and his clan to move elsewhere to repopulate. Many humans started to realize that vampires were dangerous and wanted nothing more than to slaughter Guillame's kind. The humans resorted to ruthless means and Guillame would stand for it no longer. He became lord of a land after his father and his father's father had occupied the area, though in THEIR time, they didn't have to deal with werewolf issues. Guillame hates them he believes them to be rather pest-like in the way they operated. That and they conducted themselves rather barbarically. Guillame prided his clan in that they were more refined than the rest of the vampire clans and they drank blood rather ceremoniously. Humans weren't treated horribly in his lands but still, they were nothing more than support to him. His father had died a few years after Guillame took the lordship of the land, he was killed by a rogue werewolf from elsewhere. This didn't help Guillame's love for werewolves develop and it quite possibly hardened any civilized feelings directed towards them. Guillame's aim now is to eradicate the lands of all werewolves once and for all.
Age of Appearance: 24
Height: 6' 3''
Weight: 162
Other: Guillame owns a pet Eagle Owl that is very loyal to him. They had both been brought up together and they are almost in tune with one another through telepathy. The Eagle Owl's name is Sebastian and the pair are inseparable....not to mention deadly in combination.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image

Leto

"I'm not the real animal here..."

Leto was in her human form. It was still daylight, but she only had about an hour until dark. I should have planned the attack hours ago! Leto thought angrily at herself. Though, today she had to get her own food, the hunt was getting harder as the human population grew. More guards patrolled the forest and it was hard to hunt around them.

She stalked the streets, dressed in her usual human attire. Which, was a purple dress that had man strange and shiny objects sewn onto it. Her fake silver earrings jangled and her fake silver head piece was set directly in the middle of her head. She wore a cloak that was over her tattoos that marked her as a werewolf. The tatoos on her arms, legs, and torso would set the village people off and she knew that it would end badly.

Leto searched with her pale yellow eyes and with her sense of smell until she found herself in a yard belonging to a farmer. The farmer and the land around his house smelled of corn, potatoes, and lettice. This was a prosperous farm, a good farm to burn to the ground. Looking to the sky, Leto saw that there was only about ten minutes to prepare herself before she would attack the farmland. Plenty, if I hurry myself. Leto thought. The beautiful girl ran out of the town and followed the road for a good 50 yards so no one would grow suspicious. She found out the hard way that people would attack you if you went into the forest, they would simply assume that you were a werewolf. They were even stupid enough to kill their own kind. Cringing at the though, Leto made her way into the forest.

"Leto, it took you long enough!" a male voice boomed to her. It was her good friend Tristan. He was a strong male who was the alpha of their pack, ever since Leto's father died. He walked up to her, yellow eyes gleaming and his facial expression was of pure excitement. "Do you have a plan of what we are to do tonight? Or do you want to wait until tomarrow?" He asked.

"No, we're good to attack tonight. I've scouted a farmer and his land. It is a ways away from the main town and if we burn it, I'm sure it will hurt the economy of the town. He grows a lot of corn, lettice, and potatoes from what my nose tells me." Leto told him as she went up to him, her eyes holding the same amount of excitement as Tristan.

"Alright, I'll go get Connor and Chase. Only a party of four tonight. But, the twins are good enough to take." Tristan said. With that, he turned around and used his strong, muscular, legs to take him to where the rest of the pack was.

Leto looked up to the sky, it was dark now. The sun was completely gone. I'll wait until he gathers the other two, then I'll transform. Leto decided to herself. She took a deep breath and felt her eyes start to glow the eerie green they glow when it is time to transform. "Soon.." she told her body, now shuddering with anticipation, "soon."

Hawt N Strong

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

Guillame walked about his manor with all of his servants bustling about. His court and family members were gathered already with the sun having set. It was the perfect time of night to gather and gather they did. Guillame sat at the head of a rather long, stretching, cherry wood table and assembled the others with a raise of his hand. All sat and awaited Guillame's orders or words, they were all very loyal to their lord. There was a loud screeching sound and a sound of flapping wings. Moments later, Guillame lifted his arm to the sky and a large Eagle Owl settled comfortably on him. Sebastian. Guillame's faithful and loyal friend as well as spy. Guillame closed his dramatic crimson colored eyes and listened to what Sebastian had to say. The Vampire Lord had sent his spy to go out and survey the area for signs of trouble from the werewolves and he got just that. Apparently they were all ready for an attack to a farmer that did quite well in his lands.

"Well well...." Guillame started, his old French accent seeping into his words. "The werewolves seem to be active tonight. I believe it is time to pay them a visit no?" Guillame didn't like making big decisions without the council by his side. They all grinned and simultaneously, their long incisors slid from their sheaths...it had been almost a full day since they had fed at all. Guillame was feeling rather rowdy that night but had to keep things calm...he didn't want to do anything too irrational without thinking through every move along the way. Life to him was like a very complicated chess match, he was King and couldn't be captured lest he wished for his kingdom to fall.

"Let us feed before we head out...I have a feeling that we shall all need it." On cue, there were humans led into the room that wore nothing more than white cloth that covered their bodies. They were pale, as pale as Guillame himself with their blood loss. The Vampires weren't cruel to them, nor did they torture their donors...they simply required blood daily and it was enough to seep the energy from the strongest of humans. A beautiful, porcelain skinned girl walked up to Guillame and sat atop his lap, her arms wrapping around his neck in what seemed like a hug. Guillame wrapped one arm around her waist and the other tilted her chin upwards so that he could feed from her. His fangs slid from their holding place and he sunk the sharp, needle-like objects into the girl's skin. She inhaled sharply once and then settled neatly into his arms. All of the Vampires fed at once and when they were finished, the humans were led away from them.

Guillame wiped around his mouth and grinned at his companions. Sebastian had perched on the table until Guillame had finished and flew up to claim his rightful place on his master's shoulder.

"Let us move out now." Guillame ordered. "Allez!" He commanded in his French language.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image

Leto

Leto had already transformed and was on her way towards the farm with her companions flanked behind her. Tristan was to her left, Connor to her right, while Chase trailed behind her.

After transforming, Leto always felt stronger than ever. It never grew old to her, the transformation was like an adrenaline rush. It seemed that in her human form, everything that happened was slower than normal. But, in her werewolf form, she was faster than light, faster than everyone and everything around her. Everything else was frozen in time while she simply moved around the objects or through them if need be.

Leto's strong legs punched the ground with such force that her paws made strong indents into the earth. It felt good, each stride she streched out her legs, taking her further from the road and closer to their objective, the farmer's house and land.

"Are you guy's ready, it's coming up." Leto growled to them in a low wolf tongue. They could not speak while they were transformed, but they could communicate as other wolves could. Through body language and by various howls, barks, and growls.

"Of course! Just hurry yourself, I don't think you're moving as fast as you could be!" Tristan replied, with a sarcastic bark. He was the alpha of the pack, the strongest of the pack, the one with the most leader skills. But, Leto had always been the quickest one.

Leto tossed her head up and let out a bark of amusement. Four more strides at the pace they were at and they were at the house. The candles were out and there was no sign of life from the outside. The only source of light was from the torches that lit a pathway that led to the main road. The pack avoided the torches and stayed to the shadows. The evening was quiet, though, something did not feel right to Leto, it felt like they were being watched. With a quick shake of her head, she figured it was just her being paranoid. Leto slowed down as they circled the farmland and house, slowly, trying to figure the best action to take.

Leto decided to take a glance at Tristan's werewolf form, it was always stunning to see him. His ears were straight up, listening for anything amiss and his eyes glowed a powerful yellow, making him look intimidating. The fur that covered his body was white and black fur made tribal markings around his face, arms, and torso. The markings stated that he was alpha; the markings stated that you should never fight with him. He walked upright and stood at seven feet tall, perhaps an inch or so taller than that. He looked at Leto and caught her stare, then gave her a grin with his razor blade teeth. Leto shivered a little bit, it was mostly out of habit. Those who bore their teeth wanted to fight and she could never imagine having to fight Tristan.

Leto took her eyes off of Tristan and looked at the twins, who were both on all fours still as they walked slightly behind Tristan. The two wolves were exactly alike. Red eyes, glowing with anticipation and hatred towards the humans. Orange fur covered their bodies and both had a white coat of fur underneath their bellies. Their build was not as strong as Tristan's but, they could pack a bigger punch than Leto could ever hope for.

"Hey, second time around, we'll grab the torches by the pathway in front of the house and light the place up. I think we are okay." Tristan told the pack of four and they stalked the night, waiting to kill.

Hawt N Strong

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image

Guillame and his council decided to head out after they had finished feeding. They were at their strongest point they could ever attain...well, unless they were to take the blood of another vampire but that was strictly forbidden and looked down upon. Guillame would never stand for such disgrace in his kingdom. He and his followers flitted to the side of the village they were supposed to head off to. Sebastian was the lead, his strong wings flapping powerfully though the Vampires had to slow it down. Flitting was a fast movement that only they had the power to. It was as if they simply vanished and reappeared elsewhere but to them, it was walking quickly. Before they even reached the side of the village where they were needed, Guillame could smell them. They smelled like the Earth and not the pleasant, after the rain smell either. They also smelled like wet dog, a rather spot on description if he had to admit it. All still had their fangs bared and ready for confrontation just in case. Guillame would have rather chosen and more civilized approach but the animals they were contending against made it impossible to do just that. No matter, if it was a fight they wanted, it was a fight they would get. Shame however, Guillame could never raise his hand against a woman and they indeed had a woman in their ranks. He hoped he wouldn't have to go against her, only if he was very desperate would he attack and strike her. The smell had gotten stronger and stronger, they all had to stop. Guillame wanted to rush to a bush and retch out his insides, they smelled awful.

"Let us take it slow from here. I do not want to come up on them flushed." Guillame grinned and they all followed. Sebastian gave a loud screech to alert Guillame and his Council as they came closer upon the wolves. He could see their tracks in the ground and their marks were tell-tale. They were getting ready to cause some more chaos and that was one thing the village did not need. Guillame tilted his head to one side and felt a popping sensation in his neck. It felt good to crack his joints as they all got ready to face their opponents. Smoothing out his delicately tailored suit, Guillame appeared behind the wolf ranks with the most trustworthy of his Council.

"Well hello there friends. What brings you here at this time of night hm?" Guillame wondered, Sebastian flew a big circle around all of them and landed on his master's shoulder, razor sharp beak glinting as he did so. "I do believe that you are out of your jurisdiction in these parts am I correct? You would not want to start a little clan war now would you? If I were you...and let me announce that I am glad that I am not, I would not do what you are planning and run for the hills to do whatever it is you werewolves do." Guillame grinned, his French accent more pronounced when he was trying to reason with others.

"Let us be civilized shall we?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image

Leto

The werewolves had switched flanks before the vampires had came behind them. Leto was closest to the creatures, making Connor and Chase slightly behind her, and Tristan the furthest away. The wolves had turned around quickly to see and smell the vampires before them. Leto gave a short whine from the smell of the vampires. They smelled of death, rotting flesh, or perhaps rotten food.

"Shut up, Leto." Tristan growled as he approached her. His muscles were twitching as he did so, he was obviously angry at the sight of vampires. He stopped advancing until he was at Leto's side. Leto could hear the two twins growling behind her.

"Who should be the one to talk to him?" Leto asked in a bark. She was slightly intimidated by the vampires. She could smell the power they held, even though it was masked by the smell of a rotting corpse.

"No one. We need our human forms to stay a secret. They'll get the picture when we show them what it is that we werewolves do." Tristan said with an excited, battle hungry, growl.

Leto closed her eyes for a quick second. She felt every muscle in her body, making sure they were ready for what they were about to do. Her powerful legs ached to run, her arms and hands readied themselves for the ground, and her heart began to race faster, pumping blood through her body. Within the two second breath she took, every nerve in her body was ready. The other wolves were ready to fight as well, their bodies tensed like a coil ready to be released.

Tristan made the first move, lunging himself towards the vampire lord. The twins followed Leto as she rushed herself towards the torches. The lit torches were not too far away from their position and she would be able to light the farmer's house if she moved quickly enough. Tristan and the twins would make sure no one touched her.

Hawt N Strong

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:41 am
User Image

Guillame was one who rather liked solving things in a non-violent manner. Fighting was just so....barbaric to him. Solving things in a more diplomatic fashion was always the first plan of action in Guillame's mind but with the rather brutish Werewolves present, it was almost impossible to reason with them. Maybe it was due to their small brain capacity? He wouldn't know, he had never dissected a Werewolf before. Then one of the Werewolves lunged at him and he gave a long sigh. All of the Vampires had just fed so they were at their strongest, nothing could get their mood down.

Guillame sidestepped the Werewolf and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck. Easily, the Vampire Lord lifted the dog into the air until they were eye level.

"I thought I said we were to be civilized here. I rather hate fighting, especially since there would be heavy collateral damage to be had here. Oh, and I wouldn't burn down that farm if I were in your position...I might just slip and have the rest of my Clan take down the rest of you and let me assure you, I WILL be poised and ready to do so. After all...it was one of YOU who killed my father anyway." Guillame who was always calm and collected, diplomatic and reasonable, was now angry. His eyes glinted a dangerous color of blood red and he tightened his grip on the dog's fur.

"Please, think twice before going through with such a stupid plan of action will you?" Guillame asked them rather nicely, too nice for his patience at least. Now it was the Vampires who were ready and poised to fight. They were in a perfect V formation, allowing them to flit forward and strike out at the nearest Werewolf they could get their hands on. Guillame switched his stance, one foot behind the other and tossed the Werewolf aside as if he weighed nothing. The Lord dusted off his hands and wrinkled his nose as the smell of Werewolf fur wafted up to his nose. Did they know how to wash themselves?

"All of you....stand down or it will be your biggest regret. As you can...possibly NOT see, we have just fed and are quite suited to take on your pack if you continue with this attack. Choose wisely for I shan't give you this opportunity again, I seem to be in rather high spirits tonight." Guillame smiled widely, his fangs protruding.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:51 am
User Image

Leto

Tristan let out a yelp, but followed it through with a growl when Guillame grabbed him. "This guy's going to die.." Tristan growled the the others. Then, when Guillame tightened his grip on the wolf, Tristan growled and snapped his teeth at the vampire. Then, when Guillame threw Tristan, his temper almost snapped.

"Tristan! We need to leave. There's too many and there's no way we can fight them all. Look at how powerful they are." Leto begged, letting out a whine. She had already given up on the torch plan. If that one vampire could fight Tristan so easily, then could really hurt the rest of them. Leto would usually try her hardest to fight any vampire that came across them, but there was no use with them just being fed and only having a pack of four.

"Did you hear him, Leto? This is the one. The father who was killed, I was the one who did it. What makes you think I couldn't kill his son?" Tristan asked, growling as he repositioned himself for battle.

"I didn't say you couldn't win in a battle against him... But we can't endanger the rest of the pack. Let's go. We'll get them another time. Please." Leto said. She wasn't able to leave, as much as she liked to. She had to follow the orders of the alpha, just like the rest of the pack.

The alpha let out a wild bark and snarl at the vampires and then turned around and started to make his way out of the area. The twins followed after him.

Leto turned and looked at the vampire. You're not the only one who's lost someone because of this. Your coven caused the death of my whole pack and MY father. You will pay. I can assure you that. She thought as she let out a snarl, pulling her teeth back. Her eyes gleamed green as she followed the alpha home.

[Sorry, I'm in a bit of writer's block. >.<]  

Hawt N Strong

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 am
User Image

Guillame frowned and watched as they all started to communicate with one another. It was rather a shame that he couldn't understand wolves, he had learned almost every other language known to man and even the dead, archaic ones that no one used any longer. Yet, other animals he couldn't understand and that was rather irritating. Guillame sighed happily, glad that the Werewolves had decided to leave. One however, stood against him and seemed to glare hatefully at the Lord. That brought a smile to his lips, he didn't care whether or not they hated him, all he cared for were the humans in the village and how the Werewolves continued to terrorize them. Sebastian, having watched the whole encounter from a different perch, came back to rest on his master's shoulder once more.

"Sebastian...do me a favor won't you? Follow them and report back to me of anything new. I do not like having the wool pulled over my eyes and I need to know whether or not they plan to attack again." Guillame spoke affectionately to his pet, stroking the bird's crest feathers as he spoke to Sebastian.

Sebastian lifted off of his master's shoulder and soared in the air, giving a loud screech in return to his master's wishes. Guillame grinned and motioned for his Council to close in on their Lord. He walked up to the farm and knocked on the door, patiently waiting for the farmer in question to answer him. The man came to the door and opened it to find half a dozen Vampires at his doorstep. Needless to say the farmer was caught off guard and started to panic. Guillame held up a hand to cut off the farmer's babbling and gave him a fanged smile.

"Worry not old man, your farm is safe for another day. Please take care to blow out these torches before heading off to bed, you wouldn't want your precious farm to be burnt down now do you?" Guillame questioned the farmer and in response, the farmer nodded vigorously and pointed over to a side of the farm. The farmer felt indebted to the Vampire Lord and would give him a sack of potatoes for his troubles. The Lord nodded and motioned for one of his Council to fetch it for him.

"Goodnight sir, pleasant night to you." Guillame smiled with a slight bow of his head. The night had gone rather well in his opinion, though the Werewolves till bothered him...they had got him thinking of his father. The Vampire Lord sighed and commanded his Council to return back to the palace, he needed some time alone to think about things. They listened though two stayed behind to shadow their Lord in case anything happened, though they stayed far away.

Guillame looked down at his pale hand. The fingers were long from years of playing the piano and other various instruments. There sat a large silver ring. It housed a blood red ruby with little carvings of ancient vampiric symbols on the silver band. It was his family ring and he took great care of it, making sure to never lose or misplace the valuable piece of ancient jewelry. With his hands in his pockets, Guillame walked slowly back to the palace, it would be a rather lengthy walk, the man made sure to never live closely to the village in case anything came to happen to the little town. His head was bowed, thinking of his deceased father always got Guillame in a somber mood.

.: Lol it's okay ^^ :.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image

Leto

The wolves retreated to their camp, at the southeast of the forest, in a deep cave that was hidden by the thick brush and trees. Tristan turned back into his human form, knowing that he would cause too much damage if he stayed in wolf form. He was angry with the actions that took place and needed to take the energy out on something. "Those stupid, rotten, damned soulless.." he growled as he punched the walls of the cave. He may be the alpha, but he was one to anger easily. The twin wolves transformed back into their human form as well and went deeper into the cave to find their kin and tell them about the actions that took place. Everyone in the pack knew what went on, it was so that no one was left out. The pack was family.

Leto transformed as well, her adrenaline rush ending and her body felt weak. Her emotions also began to strengthen, it was something about being in a human form that caused her to be so emotional. The strong feeling of sadness was from the words that the vampire had spoken, they seemed to sting at her heart. Even though she did not feel any compassion for the vampire, she was reminded of her own father's death. It was almost as though-

"Leto! Why didn't you wait if you weren‘t prepared to take us on a mission? You shouldn't have been so careless. Those vampires were well fed, they knew what we were doing. You're loosing your-" Tristan had interrupted Leto's thoughts.

Leto looked at the handsome, tanned skin man and let out a growl. “SHUT UP!” She yelled before lowering her voice. “I’m not loosing anything. I just hate when we can’t do something to hurt them like they have hurt us…” the young wolf explained. She paced a little bit, trying to get her frustration out. “It‘s like, it‘s like I feel that they are laughing at us each time we fail or not harm them. It feels like I‘m not properly avenging my-” Leto looked at the ground and let out a small sob. Hot tears were running down her flushed cheeks, her eyes were now the pale yellow they were before the night began. “I just…I miss him… so much.” Leto whimpered as she stopped pacing and looked at Tristan.

I know. Look, I’m sorry. But, just, next time… Just wait. We can always do more damage if our plans are carefully executed and thought out. Alright?” Tristan looked down at the ground, he didn’t want to see the beautiful girl cry. “Do you, uh, want to take a walk or something to calm yourself? If you‘re back within the next hour I think that you could get enough rest to go out and find a new mission tomarrow.” The alpha wolf suggested.

Though, even though it sounded like a suggestion to Leto, she could feel in her bones that he was commanding it. The force of the alpha was one to be reckoned with and Leto wasn't one to fight with people in charge. “Thanks..” Leto said as she began to leave the cave.

“Leto, just be careful, your father would haunt me if anything happened to his daughter." Tristan joked, trying to lighten her mood.

Leto gave a half laugh, not fully enjoying the joke. She walked out of the cave and through the brush. Her long legs started with a brisk walk. Though, it didn’t feel right, she needed to run. Run away from her sadness. Run away from the feeling of failing. Run away from how ashamed she felt. So, she ran. Leto sprinted through the forest, her silver earrings jangling, sounding almost like wind chimes.

Hawt N Strong

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image

Guillame walked, lost in thoughts about his father and how well the two got along with each other. The Lord didn't remember his mother, didn't even meet the woman...she had left the family when Guillame was very young. They still lived on the French Countryside and all had been well after the wench left them. His father payed Guillame lots of attention and trained him to be the righteous ruler he was presently. The ring on his hand was a firm reminder of what he had lost, as well as his deep hatred for the ones who were causing him this heartache. He hated the Werewolves for what they had done to his father, they didn't even give him a chance to speak. The barbaric animals tore Guillame's father to shreds and left nothing but the thing they couldn't consume...the ring. Guillame tightened his hands into fists as he walked ,the wind biting through his suit but he couldn't feel it. He couldn't feel cold anymore, not with his Vampiric powers. As the wind blew by, it also blew a sound straight towards Guillame. It was a light tinkling sound, like chimes in the wind. The Vampire froze in his tracks and closed his eyes, zeroing in on the sound and where it was coming from. It was rather close if he flitted but he didn't dare, not yet at least. Guillame shouted out his thoughts to Sebastian and called him back, making sure that he went a certain way so that he could see what was coming nearer.

Minutes later, Sebastian, the faithful Eagle Owl landed on his master's shoulder and communicated with Guillame through telepathy. A girl...a wandering girl who was walking rather quickly. Well, it wasn't Guillame to allow a woman to walk alone in the middle of the night, no matter how angry or irritated he was. Guillame fixed up his suit jacket and flitted off in the direction of the chiming sounds. He stopped just short of the woman so that he wouldn't look flushed when he came upon her. The Vampire couldn't see the girl's face but she smelled strongly of Werewolves. Reasons as to why that would be escaped him as he walked into the shadows of a large tree, just a few feet from the girl.

"It is unsafe to travel alone at night Young Miss, will you allow me to escort you home? Or would you rather be at the mercy of the dark and dangerous things that lurk the village side at night?" Guillame still spoke with his signature charm but didn't smile or feel any of it. The tone of voice he used was sort of trained into him somehow, probably something his father had taught him years ago. Sebastian was uneasy and kept flapping away, something was wrong about the girl and Sebastian was trying to warn his master. This made Guillame put up his guard, just in case.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:17 pm
User Image

Leto

Just keep on running, you'll forget everything. It's okay, just go on, just...

"It is unsafe to travel alone at night Young Miss, will you allow me to escort you home? Or would you rather be at the mercy of the dark and dangerous things that lurk the village side at night?"

Leto was so focused on running, she was scared out of her mind when she heard the voice of the man. She quickly turned around and almost let out a growl, but caught her voice before it had time to escape. Her eyes grew wide, it was the vampire lord from before. Leto went to say something, but her voice cracked, partially from her crying so much and the other half was from the smell of rotting that finally hit her nose. Leto raised her right hand and was thinking about fighting the vampire, but decided against it. What good would it be to fight something so out of her league and if she were to transform now, then he would know that she was a werewolf and her human form would be banned from the village. Yes, and that would definitely get me in trouble… Leto thought to herself, and then switched her thoughts to something else.

Lying would be her best bet to get out of the situation. What did she have to work with? Oh, oh, my face… I have to look like a wreck… Leto allowed her right hand to continue to be raised until it reached her mouth. She covered it, and she felt the warm tears that were still trickling down her face. Good, I’ve got the face to play the damsel in distress card… I’m not going to enjoy this, but I guess I’m pretty lucky, considering that I’m good at it. The pale woman thought to herself. But, what should I do about my scent? Surely he’s smelled the wolf on me… That’s it! Leto thought cleverly to herself.

“Oh,” Leto breathed out, not skipping a beat. “Uh.. I-” she let out a sob and bowed her head, and allowing her hand to fall to her side. “I thought you were one of them… thank, thank goodness you‘re not…” Leto said, letting her knees give out so she could collapse towards the ground. Is this dramatic enough? Ugh… Leto thought sourly.

Hawt N Strong

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image

Guillame frowned, he wondered what on earth this woman was working at. By Sebastian's frantic screeches and the beating of his wings, there was something very wrong about this girl, though he didn't need Sebastian to figure that out. The girl reeked of Werewolf...and Guillame became a little dizzy the closer he got to her. The smell was overbearing and his eyes started to sting just slightly. Why couldn't those dogs just learn how to bathe? Was it really that difficult to go jump in a river every once and awhile? Either way, there was a defenseless woman and Guillame slowly paced over to help, his hands in his pockets were still cracking, itching to wrap themselves around the neck of his would-be attackers if he had any at that point. His Council members that had stayed behind made themselves scarce, blending in with the shadows around them as expertly as Vampires could. The Vampire Lord knelt down and reached out, gently tilting the girl's chin upward so that he could better look into her face. She was pretty, and that might have been and understatement. Guillame found himself looking at her for a good minute or so before speaking to her again.

"You thought I was what?" Guillame asked, still looking into the girl's hypnotic yellow-ish eyes. That was a strange color for a human, yellow eyes. He had only encountered such color with Werewolves...and he did not like them one bit. This girl was very suspicious in his book, but still...she was a girl.

"Are you being pursued?" The Lord asked tentatively, his eyes scanning about for any signs of danger. He was very wary of the girl close to him, he sent a telepathic message to Sebastian to strike her if she decided to lunge and attack him. He would strike first, ask questions later. Everyone knew better than to attack a recently fed Vampire.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff