Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:12 pm
well how long did it take you all game time wise to get all the badges????? i personally felt it was too easy. ninja
and i pratically beat red with pokemon 10-20 levels lower then his......i forgot what snorlaxes weakness is and ended up killing it with brute force......my garados...is a true blue monster....>,<....i cant wait till i get him at level 100...^^

but back to the topic at hand....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:32 pm
Snorlax is a normal type, with it's only weakness being fighting type attacks.

The actual game itself, isn't too tedious, but then again, after beating the elite 4 initially, you also unlock the battle frontier challenge.

So then you've got that to do, along with the pokeathalon.

You're not done with the game until your trainer card turns black, and you have 5 stars.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:34 pm
Hoshioni
well how long did it take you all game time wise to get all the badges????? i personally felt it was too easy. ninja
and i pratically beat red with pokemon 10-20 levels lower then his......i forgot what snorlaxes weakness is and ended up killing it with brute force......my garados...is a true blue monster....>,<....i cant wait till i get him at level 100...^^

A thunderbolt from my Jolteon would shut it down though...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:37 pm
about 80 including fallin asleep at night. lol but i think this is the fast game i played for the last couple of years. maybe cus i got smarter and wiser....yeah hopefully that now i can tell my gf im the pokemon master mwhahahhaahah....no im not  

kingfutch

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:46 pm
kingfutch
about 80 including fallin asleep at night. lol but i think this is the fast game i played for the last couple of years. maybe cus i got smarter and wiser....yeah hopefully that now i can tell my gf im the pokemon master mwhahahhaahah....no im not
lol. I've got over 140 hours logged in game now...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:49 pm
i think it was around 50 hours to beat the pokemon league and the total was around 80 when i beat red  

cloud7890

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Mollybop

Friendly Friend

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:05 pm
I never played Crystal, so it was pretty cool to experience the entire game. Red is kind of easy though. its fun to re battle him though, he's the only trainer that gives alot more of a challenge compared to others.

Speaking of Red, I wonder what the hell's he doing at the peak of Mt.Silver. Other than that, my finish time for the entire game was 33:55  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:26 pm
1 week sad  

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Baron Blank

Unleashed Gatekeeper

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:47 pm
To beat the all 16 gym leaders, and the Elite four in Heart Gold it took me under a day to do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:27 pm
14:49 for hall of fame debut, 24 beating the final guy at mt silver with falling a sleep at night. I have 64 hours now with all the accessable legendaries.  

CS2-Sasuke-XD

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:41 pm
Arcanas
Hoshioni

A thunderbolt from my Jolteon would shut it down though...

well i desided on a whim to fight red without doing any level up training,

ive only got 60 hours and have almost all the good stuff...XD

hopefully my pokemon training will lenthen the game  
TPLoG Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas