Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaians United

Back to Guilds

The Gaians United Guild is a semi-active community full of people who want to have some fun and a steady group of people who are on Gaia. 

Tags: Military/Army, Militia, Fanfiction, Fanart Discussion, Role Playing, Games, Contests 

Reply Role Play Kingdom Forum
The Rules...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:09 pm
The Rules...

These rules are the general/publishing rules for this sub-forum.

Comments, questions, suggestions, ideas, etc. can be posted below.

Well...that's all for now! ^_^ Hopefully I won't have to add anymore, but oh well if I do, I'll try to make sure to send a pm to the thread publishers, who will need to keep up to date on all of the rules in this sub-forum, if there is one thing I am strict on, it's following the RP's rules.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:12 pm
The General Rules for all Role Players:

1.) I am the GOD of all threads! Listen when I say something please! I don't usually ask the unreasonable. wink heart
2.) Two sentence minimum for posting WITH GOOD GRAMMAR- we do understand if you have writer's block or something, just say so. If your character only has one line to say, describe their reactions, emotions, surroundings, whatever. Writing with proper grammar is important, so please make sure you do. xp (ask for help if needed.) sweatdrop
3.) PM the thread publisher your profiles!!!! S/he will post them up, s/he will also decide if you can post as soon as you send the profile or if you have to wait until s/he posts the profile up. xd
4.) Be nice to your fellow RPer's. Try to keep up with the posting and pay attention to others comments If anything, ask for a general update... 3nodding
5.) Don't post once or twice, then stop-please, we'd like to keep the threads going. If you can't RP, let the publisher of the threads know! wink
6.) OH! And romance is allowed, THREAD PUBLISHERS: YOU WILL DECIDE IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT AND PUT IT IN THE THREADS RULES, just keep it PG-13, thanks! blaugh
7.) I'm allowed to add rules to here whenever I want. Period. burning_eyes Got it?
8.) Lastly, but most importantly:
NO GODMODDING!!!!
I dislike it personally, and I try not to do it at all. mad One warning of godmodding will be given, after that, the publisher of the thread can kick you out or whatever they find is the best solution. Your name will go on a list that will be posted below the publishing RP rules...

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:15 pm
The Publishing Rules:

1.) Publishers need to have these sections in their threads at the very least: Setting, RPer's profile, and Rules.

-Side note for RPer's profile: It can contain just the name of character and the RPer's name, this can be interpreted any way, basically, I just want everyone to know who's who.

There may be more rules as time goes on, but for now, that's it! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:28 pm
Black listed people:

Thank god this is blank right now, hopefully we can keep it that way, no?  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200