Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DELETE!!!! NOW PLEASE Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image

Story Line

This is the story of a regular high school girl... Normal life... Family... But one thing is missing out of her life....

Love.... Romance... Her first kiss?

It was the beginning of the year, another year of highschool, she was officially seventeen... What seventeen year old would want to go around without a boyfriend, not even being able to have her first kiss?

Its sad... But she finds out she has a new teacher, pretty young, about twenty four or twenty five... He was amazingly hot...

But she knew it would be wrong to like a teacher in "That Way" Like.... Boyfriend way... But it does happen with most students.

What she doesn't know is the teacher begins to like her the more she is around him.

Later on they do fall in love-But its forbidden in the school. So they secretly date... If he gets caught... He could get introuble... Or worse... Fired... And its all because of one highschool girl?

This story is starting from the beginning.... Lets see where this will lead us...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:04 pm
Rules

1. I am the goddess.
2. No Cybering! Time skips allowed
3. Romance is encouraged.
3. Killing eachother is not supposed to happen.
4. All Skeletons will be sent to me in PMs
5. I will accept or decline your character if needed.
6. Title the Pm "Sadly..."
7. Put a ninja at the beginning of your PM so I know you read the rules.
8. Listen to me
9. Do not start unless I say.
10. Use " " for talking and highlight it bold, use italics for thinking and [[ ]] (( )) or OOC: for out of character talking.
11. Do not text talk its very annoying...
12. I can change up the rules if I want to.

Character Slots

High School Girl
Name: Vanessa Lee Hawks
Nick Name: Nessa
Personality: Kind, Sweet, Loving, Caring, Fun, sometimes can act like a brat...
Taken: XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

-------------------------------------

Male Teacher
Name:
Nick Name:
Taken:

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:08 pm
Skeleton

[color= YOU CHOOSE][size=24]F[/size][size=18]irst[/size] [size=24]M[/size][size=18]iddle[/size] [size=24]L[/size][size=18]ast[/size][/color]

[align=center] Picture of Character; Anime Picture [/align]

[color=YOU CHOOSE][align=center][i][size=11]Something your Character would say[/size][/i][/align][/color]

[b][size=14]>>Hospital Records<<[/size][/b]

Full Name<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]Name[/color]

Gender<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]Male/Female[/color]

Age<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]16-19 [possibly 17, 18, 19----Teacher is 24 or 25][/color]

Birthday<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]Month and Day [not year!][/color]

Height<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]Whatever you want[/color]

Weight<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]Whatever you want[/color]

Eye Color<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]Something reasonable[/color]

Hair Color<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]Natural hair color if picture has died hair![/color]

[b][align=right][size=14]>>My Personal Records<<[/size][/b]

Nick Name<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]What do people call you?[/color]

Likes<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]List 4 to 5[/color]

Dislikes<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]List 4 to 5[/color]

Fears<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]List 2[/color]

Sexuality<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]Gay, Straight, Bisexual?[/color]

Personality<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]How people describe you[/color]

Biography<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]How you're life went or is[/color]

Theme Song<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]Which song describes your character[/color]

Other<< [color=YOU CHOOSE]What other information could you contain?[/color] [/align]

[i][size=15][align=center]My puppet master is << [b]Enter Gaia Username[/b] >> and they rock my world![/align][/size][/i]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:09 pm
Character Profiles

Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

"Why does love travel around me?!"

>>Hospital Records<<

Full Name<< Vanessa Lee Hawks

Gender<< Female

Age<< 17

Birthday<< August 21st

Height<< Five feet 6 inches

Weight<< One hundred twenty six pounds

Eye Color<< Light Brown

Hair Color<< Red

>>My Personal Records<<

Nick Name<< Nessa

Likes<< To hang with friends, reading, cooking, and singing/playing guitar.

Dislikes<< Bad food, rude people, hospitals, and clowns.

Fears<< Death and Never falling in love

Sexuality<< Straight

Personality<< Kind, Sweet, Loving, Caring, Fun, sometimes can act like a brat.

Biography<< Vanessa grew never falling in love. She has had crushes but nobody has really had the feelings for Vanessa, which bummed her out alot. She hates it.... She lives with her mother and father but thats it, no siblings or pets... Now that she is in highschool she HAS gotta fall in love!!!

Theme Song<< Kiss the Girl : Ashley Tisdale

Other<< Vanessa wishes to have her first kiss during highschool.

My puppet master is << XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX >> and they rock my world!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:26 pm
Join Please

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:54 pm
Please Join

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image

Jonathan David Verona
Everything said or done has an impact no matter how small...

User Image

Jonathan woke up to a pleasant looking morning. The sun had started to shine through his third story apartment window and he knew just what time it was....time for school. He jumped out of bed and threw open the heavy curtains to find that it was just a headlight of a car that had driven by. Crestfallen by the turnout, Jonathan ran a hand through his dark hair and wandered into his bathroom to get ready for work. It was another fine day to be alive and to get to school for him. Jonathan loved school, English the best subject in his opinion of course. He was an English teacher who's passion was English Literature. He could have stayed there and read it all day and nearly had! Jonathan found himself spending a lot of time at libraries and no time for a love life. It was rather saddening really. Jonathan was getting older and the dating pool was getting rather limited. Most people his age had already had girlfriends and even wives for that matter. Jonathan had only one girlfriend in his whole life and she broke his heart. He never dated again afterwards and vowed to it. All Jonathan David Verona needed was his books, his camera and his dog Alec. Those were the loves in his life.

Jonathan left the bathroom with his hair rather messy still, due to habit, and a clean face. He was ready to get to work. He went to his armoire and selected a pair of slacks and a plain white collared shirt. After regarding his reflection, he grabbed at a yellow vest and for his favorite trench coat. Now it was off to work indeed. Mr. Verona left his apartment after petting his faithful dog on the head and giving him a bowl of food for the day. Jonathan's car wasn't beat up but it wasn't in the best of shape either. He drove a slightly newer Toyota Avalon and it served him well. He drove all the way to work with limited traffic, that seemed to put a smile on his face.

Before heading off to his classroom, Jonathan headed for the teacher's lounge to grab a cup of coffee. God knew that Mr. Verona was a crab without his daily cup. When he had gotten there, there was already a congregation of female teachers waiting around for him. They were there everyday to his surprise and he grinned at each and every one of them.

"Good morning ladies. Nice day hm?" He asked with a grin and a wink. They seemed to enjoy when he called them collectively and so he continued on with it. One of the nice ladies poured him a cup of coffee and handed it to him with shaky hands. Jonathan chuckled and took the cup from her with a nod of his head. "Thank you miss." Jonathan took her hand gently in his and placed a gentle kiss atop her outstretched hand.

What a good start for Mr. Verona. He made his way to his classroom and inhaled deeply. The massing textbooks piled high up had given the room the aroma of old paper and leather bindings. He set his things down and took a sip of his coffee. The smell penetrated him thoroughly and he sighed, content. Jonathan started to write out his lesson plans on the board that was behind him and paid all of his attention to it. Today they would begin Romeo and Juliet...his personal favorite.

.: Yep...works for me :3 :.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan finished writing everything out and gave a long sigh. It was already looking like a pretty good day so far. No one had interrupted him, no one had asked him to do some crazy far out thing on his first day...it was common in new schools to "haze" the new teacher. He had come to this school hoping it was one more dignified and refined. He found that the students needed work but the teachers were alright enough. The lady teachers seemed to like him at least, that thought put a smile on his lips. Jonathan turned and started flipping around in his English text book...it was a monstrous size and he wondered how the students were able to lug it around all the time along with their other texts. He wondered if he had a class set...then they wouldn't have to bring it everyday and that could save them a load of work. Jonathan peeked around the room, eyes scanning for a big class set of text books. His gaze settled on the door where there stood a rather pretty looking young girl. Jonathan smiled tentatively at her and waved.

"By any chance...do you know where the class set of books are for this class? I'm rather new...and I've only been here for about," Jonathan looked up at the clock at the back of the room. "Fifteen minutes." He admitted with a questioning raise of his eyebrow. Had it really been that short of a time span? Apparently time flew when he was recording class activities. Jonathan shook his head and snapped back into reality. The girl was still standing there and he felt bad for embarrassing her, he could tell by the pink hue of her cheeks.

"My name is Mr. Verona...other than that I haven't a clue what to say to ease the air of awkwardness." Out of habit, Jonathan ran a hand through his hair and kept looking about the room. He slid his coat off of his shoulders and hung it on the back of his chair as he looked around. After a moment of searching in vain, Jonathan unbuttoned his sleeves and rolled them up to his elbows to make mobility easier and more efficient. He knew the girl could have known that he was new, judging by the way he roamed about the room a little timidly. He didn't want to ruin anything by messing things up, that would probably get him in trouble with his boss and on the first day, impressions were key. He had to conduct himself professionally.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan looked to the right of him and indeed there was a closet looking apparatus. He opened it and found that the books were there. He let out a sigh of contentedness and reached down to gather the books up into his arms. It was a good thing he started working out..otherwise he wasn't sure if he would have been able to lift it on his own. Jonathan started to put the books on the desks one by one so that the students would have their copies. He would announce to them that they didn't have to bring their own copies and he hoped with THAT, he would be able to break the ice a bit. At least, that was his plan all along. When he was finished giving the books out, he paused and looked over at the girl by the door.

"Pleasure to meet you Vanessa, you seem like a nice enough girl. Thank you for helping me just now, I appreciate it." Jonathan smiled brightly at the girl and looked back at the clock. It was nearly time for class now and he had to get ready completely....it didn't look good when a teacher was only half ready on his first day of school. There was rumor that he would have to be evaluated his first day teaching as well by the principal. As if he wasn't nervous already...new students meant new attitudes to deal with and he wasn't as patient as his dog was. Jonathan could learn to be more so and that was the reason why he took up photography and rock climbing. Both needed bits of patience to work well and he was glad that he had taken it earlier and now had some skills in both pass-times. The girl, Vanessa was her name, had asked her what their day was going to look like as the classes went. Jonathan wore a knowing smile and rummaged through his messenger bag. He pulled out an old, leather bound edition of the book they were to read in class. The lettering was made in an elegant script, written in a classy gold leaf. The book was a cherished copy of his and if he'd ever lost it or if it had become ruined...well...he wouldn't have been very happy with that.

"We'll be studying in depth the play Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. Excuse me if it seems old fashioned but it's one of my favorites and I couldn't help myself. It seems the men on campus need a bit of teaching from good Mr. Shakespeare anyway on how to conduct themselves and be gentleman-like, am I correct?" Mr. Verona smiled at the girl as he set his book down before him.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan started organizing the things on his desk when Vanessa started reciting lines from Romeo and Juliet. He leaned back against the board, making sure there was no writing behind him and crossed his arms across his chest. With a smile, he stood there and listened with his eyes closed. He could almost imagine the star crossed lovers at their balcony scene together. Jonathan imagined himself as the famous Romeo, purveyor of love and his Juliet? Well, no one took her spot just yet. The female spot was empty, faceless, non-existant. With a sigh, Jonathan opened his eyes when Vanessa had finished with her lines and clapped for her.

"That was really quite good. I liked it at least, I can tell that you're going to be quite the student in class if you can keep that up." Jonathan smiled and looked towards the door when the bell rang for the students to start heading to class. He turned to Vanessa again and gave her another smile.

"Well, as fun as that was, we must let the rest of the class have in on our little Shakespeare fest now don't we?" Mr. Verona turned away from the girl with a slight flush on his cheeks. The girl was very cute indeed, he would have been lying if he said anything otherwise. It was against all sorts of laws to be with such a youngster however. He was much older than she and it was frowned upon for a teacher and student romance. Jonathan shook his head and took in a deep breath, it was probably just the first day jitters that he had to work out of his system. The sound of many voices drifted towards him as he stood with his back to the class. When all had settled, he turned to face the sea of students with a bright, beaming smile.

"Welcome all to class...please be seated and listen up. Seeing as how it's our first day, I will have each and every one of you stand up and tell me what your favorite things are in and out of the classroom setting." Jonathan was glad that he had thought of that, at least that would break the ice. "I like to rock climb and I'm definitely a photographer out of the class. In class, I love to read and write." Mr. Verona paused and realized...he had never said his name. "I'm Mr. Verona by the way." He blushed a light shade of pink and turned to Vanessa....the only girl he knew by name.

"Vanessa?"

.: its okay lol, that line is in the play ^^ One of my favorites as well :.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas