Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Galleries
~*Kitsune's Art Gallery.*~ {UPDATED 4-5-2010}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXHipster_CanadaXx

Romantic Lover

10,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:25 pm
Welcome to my gallery.
I hope you like my work,
I will be posting as many as I can here,
take note that the first ones are some of my older ones so-
they might not be as good~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

Just a random picture I drew of Naruto wearing green. It was done with water-color pencils a while back, it actually started off as a project for my art class- but I liked it so much this way I turned it into an anamation.

(I will provide a link if it doesn't work for all my pictures.)

http://sasunaru-lover1369.deviantart.com/art/To-Cool-For-You-120067065  

xXHipster_CanadaXx

Romantic Lover

10,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xXHipster_CanadaXx

Romantic Lover

10,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

The aura that surrounded him was intense. It burned with the fires of a millions suns and lashed out with killer intent.

The nine tails was awake.

And there was no stopping him.

Done a long time ago with the normal stuff, sweat, tears, pencils and other such things. Took me HOURS to make it right. crying I was so picky with the way his face came out~ I still wanted him to look GOOD, but demonic at the same time. It's harder then you'd think. xp

http://sasunaru-lover1369.deviantart.com/art/The-Demon-Inside-120066667  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

It was his fault...

His freind's death's, Konoha's destruction.

Everything and anything was his fault and he knew it. Kyuubi knew it.

And now-

He was caged.

Caged for what he was.

A demon.

sad Well... I drew this a LONG time ago, but just got around to finishing it up and posting it. It's sad. And it took me HOURS. I hate hands! Grrr... I did some editing in Photoshop before I discoveired I could COLOR in it, so it was done with color pencils, scanned and then twiked up a bit.

http://sasunaru-lover1369.deviantart.com/art/Caged-For-What-I-Am-120562327  

xXHipster_CanadaXx

Romantic Lover

10,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xXHipster_CanadaXx

Romantic Lover

10,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For a child,
A swing represents a happy time-
For the old-
It represents a childhood long forgotten-
For me?
A swing always represented-
Soilitude.

Well, this is my first art put up and its one of my favorites. But my muse kept running away with me, first I was going to have his mother hugging him then his father, then I was gonna have him sitting on the swing... Didn't work out so I looked around and found this lovely background on DA and I kinda borrowed the idea ^^' To who's ever this was thank you for the insperations! I was able to do a sunset because of you! ^^

Anyway, this took hmmm... three days for the line art, and then a few hours for the coloring.

The meterials I used where pencils, pencil crayon's and then crayon's as well. (A first since I was little.)

http://sasunaru-lover1369.deviantart.com/art/My-Swing-91538561  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

Well, this is my second RP carrie. Her name is Fuyuko (Or Yukiko), she's a snow shinobi oviously. She usually ends up with Sasuke if Akira isn't involved in it. She's soft spoken (But doesn't stutter.) She can control the elements of wind and water, therefore she has control over snow basically, there's not much else I can add. When I first made her I had her related to Haku. Hmm...Might have to start another one with that plot. *Nods* Anyway, hope you like her. ^.^

http://sasunaru-lover1369.deviantart.com/art/Dancing-in-the-Snow-133715266  

xXHipster_CanadaXx

Romantic Lover

10,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xXHipster_CanadaXx

Romantic Lover

10,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

Well- this was a request from my freind Jen who wanted a picture of my roleplay carrie Akira with Sasuke. (They usually end up married and having twins, Kenta and Kazuki)

Well Jen, here it is!

Drawn with pen and ink but then colored in photoshop with my hand, the picture in the back is acutually in my REAL back yard. ^_^

Kishimoto-sensei owns Naruto, but Akira is ALL mine.

____

He was nervous-

More nervous then he'd ever been in his life and he hated it.

'Get a grip, Sasuke!' he chided himself as he stood under the sakura trees, their soft blooms falling all around him as he waited for the red haired Subaku. A ring held in his hand as he turned it around and around as he leaned against it.

He was going to propose to her as soon as she got there-

Akira Subaku... The younger sister of Gaara Subaku. He'd been in love with her thoughout highschool, but it wasn't until their last year that they'd actually begun to date on another. He loved the way she smiled, the way her mouth would curve down in a cute pout when she was upset and her jade green eyes when they stared back at him, he loved her silky red hair and he loved to play with the endless locks, twirling each strand around his finger when she sat against him. He loved her soft shy voice and her caring deminor, hell- he loved everything about her.

Even her faults, though to him he could find none in the young woman.

"...s-sasuke-kun?"

He looked up then and saw her walking towards him, she hadn't changed out of her school uniform although their highschool career had ended hours ago that very day- but then again he hadn't changed either. He smiled as she came over and kissed his cheek, "...y-you wanted me fo-for something...?" She asked then.

He smiled at her lightly, but he found that the nervousness was back full forth, like millions and millons of butterflies in his stomach bursting for freedom and he took a deep breath as he took her hand and knelt to the ground.

Akira's eyes widened as she stared down at him and he spoke;

"Akira... I've been in love with you for god knows how long... and even in the short time we've been together, I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, to share everything with you... And thats why I'm asking you... Will you marry me Akira Subaku?" He held up the ring then. A beautiful gold ring with a red and black gem in the middle and the green eye'd girl started to tear up as she smiled at him.

"...y-yes...yes!" She wrapped her arms around him then in a warm embrace and knocked both of them over onto the grass as she kissed him. He laughed as he kissed her back and then kissed her forehead as he slipped the ring on her finger, he then sat up and had his back leaning against the tree with her cuddling to his chest as he played with that oh so soft hair.

"...I love you..."

And I all ways will...

http://sasunaru-lover1369.deviantart.com/art/When-the-Sakura-Trees-Bloomed-132491186  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image

It's also done in photo shop, I used the mouse to color it using the program. (*Finger cramp!* OWWIE! >_< Anyway~ I hope you like it, and the lil' miny story to go with it. Remember to comment! (I ALWAYS love comments!)

Kishimoto-sensei owns Naruto. But if I did~ *Trails off to think of all the...yah...*

______

Naruto...

Naruto...

The name repeated itself over and over in the raven's mind as he caught the body of his former freind. He'd done it, he had actually taken his sword and run his best freind though the back- stabbed him in the back, again.

Only this time it had been fatal.

He stared down in the blank blue eyes as they lost their shine and he saw the blonde trying to utter words, his final words and he had to leaned down to hear them.

"...s-sas'ke... i-i... i love...you..."

The raven's eyes widened as he reeled back in shock and he looked down at the boy in his arms as he gripped lightly at his sunny blonde hair, dark with dust and blood, "Naruto- you-?"

The blonde smiled, a tear-rentching final smile as he reached up and touched the raven's cheek, his blood smearing the pale skin as his own tan skin turned paler by the second. "...yo-you're...c-crying..." he said then.

The raven haired shinobi closed his eyes then and turned his head to the side in angst, "Of course I'm crying you idiot! You tell me this NOW!?"

The blonde flintched and instently the raven calmed as he held him closer, "...why... just tell me WHY...?"

"..i-i don't know..." he stared off at something only he could see above the raven's head as his eyes began to close, "...i-i just did...a-always... bye...t-teme..." and the blue eyes closed and his hand fell from it's place on the raven's cheek making a hollow thud as it hit the dirt road and Sasuke stared down at the dead angel in his arms.

"...n-naruto...NARUTO!" he screamed then before tears trailed down his cheeks to mix with the blood and he sobbed out harder, holding the broken body to his own as it shoke with sobs.

W-What have I done...?

http://sasunaru-lover1369.deviantart.com/art/Angel-From-My-Nightmare-132513771  

xXHipster_CanadaXx

Romantic Lover

10,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Galleries

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items