Submit

poke the princess

Fashionable Ladykiller

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:28 pm
ok so i went out with my ex for 5 months. it was a really messy break up and he ended up avoiding me for the last three months. just recently we started talking (and we made out). i told him i still like but idk if i still do. he hardly talks to me still and when we are together, he hardly says anything, like he expects me to have a conversation with just myself rolleyes

anyways, hes been planning to ask me out for weeks, but i dont know if i want to say yes. im afraid that if i say no he'll hate me again. but honestly, im just looking for a casual relationship and hes in love with me. i also dont want to tell him that making out with someone doesnt mean a lot to me. in fact, yesterday i made out with two of my best guy friends to see who was a better kisser (oh and if you could tell me if i should tell my ex about that then that would be great). really, i just want to have fun and a boyfriend might stop that. any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:23 pm
Tell him you aren't looking for anything serious. (Don't tell him about the make out session). Tell him, if you want, that you would like to date him, but its nothing serious, just a casual make out partner (if you want him). If not, friends with benefits or something. o x o That way he has a heads up when you don't say: I love you, back or whatever.

I'm dating my best friend and he doesn't ruin anything for me. C: You'll have a fun time with someone you really like trust me... unless if you want multiple guys I'm not sure. lol ^ - ^ ; Good luck.  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

Pucelle

5,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:52 am
chose what you think better for you be truth with your self so you can chose wisely and if you like 2 timer just be carefully when they found out you will the one hurt allot neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:26 pm
Tell him that. Tell him you want something fun. But if you don't like him, don't say yes when he asks you out. Then you won't have any fun...

Be with the one you actually like.  

Tumbling Stars

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items