I just dont `know :/

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colorfulx Vampire Kisses

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:08 am
Heres the story >.>
So i have this crush on my friend and he nos i do. Sometimes we`ll hold hands on the bus when noone will see or just chill and listen to music. He told me he likes me but i just dont know i mean we hold hands but he always behind my back gets a girlfriend >.> Before i was chill bout it but now im mad at him he nos i like him hes just makin me jelous >.> so im just thinking should i just completely shut me out of his world and ask my other buddy out since i have a lil crush on him redface or ask him out. I think i should just listen to my friends and just forget him but idk >.> im just really confused cause when i get over him like 2 weeks with not talkin to him all happy and havingfun with other friends flirting with other boys he comes up and holds my hand and tells me he loves me >.> i just think hes lieing and im just somebody to play around with ):
So any advise? just anything to help -.-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 am
okay next time he comes up and holds your hand say "are you serious? Cuz eithery ou comite to me or you can let go of my hand right now" Cuz you deserve to be treated like a person and not an objectt hat can be picked up or set down according to their schedual  

psychic_pandas

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Giavanna Lee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:41 pm
This is not a healthy friendship. Don't let him hold your hand next time he tries, because he's just going to break your heart(I had the urge to write that like the song but I obviously didn't. haha). Anyway, tell him that he is sending mixed signals and he NEEDS to stop. From reading this I noticed that it seems as if you just want a boyfriend. I wanted you to know that their is NOTHING wrong with waiting for a great guy who you want to go out with and get to know. Don't just go out with someone because they are available; go out with them because you want to get to know them. Good Luck!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:46 pm
That's a horrible friendship. Seriously, if he's gonna treat you like crap, ignore him. Just ignore him until he gets the message and hope he'll get it. Or, pull your hand away when he tries to hold it and f he says "I love you" say "You don't know what it means to love someone" or "If you loved me, you wouldn't be going out with other girls"  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:38 pm
Confront him about this and ask if he's willing to commit to you. If not, stop talking to him and maybe ask out someone else if you feel like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:23 am
OKay this helps >.> hopefully it works i go back to school wednesday and thats when ill see him >.> but ill do wat u guys said thx (:  

Colorfulx Vampire Kisses

Colorfulx Vampire Kisses

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:28 am
Giavanna Lee
This is not a healthy friendship. Don't let him hold your hand next time he tries, because he's just going to break your heart(I had the urge to write that like the song but I obviously didn't. haha). Anyway, tell him that he is sending mixed signals and he NEEDS to stop. From reading this I noticed that it seems as if you just want a boyfriend. I wanted you to know that their is NOTHING wrong with waiting for a great guy who you want to go out with and get to know. Don't just go out with someone because they are available; go out with them because you want to get to know them. Good Luck!!!!

I Dont like omg i need a boyfriend its just my friend hes prolly like the 2 guy i no who is sweet kind he tells me im his everything like were goin out n i like that >.< (the other guy is my bestie bf hes sweet and hes like a brother haha) ... so ya u get it but bout my other friend i wont let him hes not worth it plus ill always have my friends by my side (:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:51 am
Real friends respect eachother and not treat eachother like sh^t.
That goes for bf and gf too. If you don't have trust and respect, you don't have much of anything at all  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items