Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Galleries
Uta's art~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta Sumire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:36 am
please click here
I'd really like some critiques on these. Nothing mean.
Please and thank you. heart
/)___/)
(=0_0=)
(")___(")

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:20 pm
On the self portrait, her head is way too far to the side. Very odd looking. The ear sort of is supposed to connect to the neck, and the other part of it should be closer to the chin. The part you colored on top of her head sort of sticks out since it's the only part like that. Other than that good coloring, maybe blend the eyes more though. The breasts are different sizes. Anyway, don't give up! Keep drawing and you'll get better :3!  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Uta Sumire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:29 pm
inutori
On the self portrait, her head is way too far to the side. Very odd looking. The ear sort of is supposed to connect to the neck, and the other part of it should be closer to the chin. The part you colored on top of her head sort of sticks out since it's the only part like that. Other than that good coloring, maybe blend the eyes more though. The breasts are different sizes. Anyway, don't give up! Keep drawing and you'll get better :3!

I kinda figured the head was too large and some other things like that, it's kinda what happens to most of my art. That's why I think I suck. sweatdrop
Thank you, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:04 pm
most people including myself start drawing at same lvl as you so don't be hard on yourself

keep head and eyes small ,it will be easyer to draw body . ( see how your head is as wide as shoulders? make it about half the size )

notify me if you draw anything id like to keep track on your progress cuz i feel that you just like me couple years ago  

RzDz
Vice Captain

Uta Sumire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:33 pm
RzDz
most people including myself start drawing at same lvl as you so don't be hard on yourself

keep head and eyes small ,it will be easyer to draw body . ( see how your head is as wide as shoulders? make it about half the size )

notify me if you draw anything id like to keep track on your progress cuz i feel that you just like me couple years ago

I will. Thank you so much. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:30 pm
heart More art has finally been posted!! heart
take a look? 3nodding

Uta Sumire

Galleries

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items