Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
ATTN: Meebo Meetings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:25 pm
ATTN:

As of April. 3, 2010 the requirements for Meebo Meetings have changed.

All Hosts are required to be at at least 1 meeting for every 3 meetings we have, unless they produce a valid excuse.

Furthermore, I expect to be notified ahead of time if you do not plan on attending, as holding a meeting with two or three people is honestly a waste of time. I see alot of people in the guild pushing for these meetings and then not showing up, which honestly upsets me, since I need to work these meetings around my schedule every week, and it's a pointless waste of time when noone shows up, and I could be doing homework, or working on other aspects to help the ball.

With that, said if these requirements are not met, I will need to find a replacement host for your room. I know that everyone knows that we have meebo meetings every saturday, so there should be no excuse to let me know if you can or cannot attend!

thank-you

bliss  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:48 am
You know... This might not work really well. Our guild is already understaff. Until some of them have more sense of consideration towards others time... it's not gonna change. We can afford to have penalties because we're so understaff that having a penalty for those who don't attend meetings will cause it to go MORE understaffed. :/  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

GreenInkling
Crew

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:22 am
Bliss, as I've informed shunatsu (I think it was her) and posted in the absences forum, I have limited internet access at the moment because I am moving and settling into a new house. I'm still going to try to make it to the Meebo meetings, but if I do not show up, it is because I was unable to go somewhere where I could connect to the internet.

I will keep you updated as things go along. <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:47 pm
Shunatsu
You know... This might not work really well. Our guild is already understaff. Until some of them have more sense of consideration towards others time... it's not gonna change. We can afford to have penalties because we're so understaff that having a penalty for those who don't attend meetings will cause it to go MORE understaffed. :/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enjoy the randomness...

I understand what your saying Shun. But it's really a matter of "Hello are you still going be working on the ball?" Bliss is just looking for enough communication to know who is still working and who isn't.

...That is me.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:25 pm
It's hard to be on when you pass out after work or when someone else is on. But I am still around. Just not as much as I used to. I find that if we just had a thread for all of this it would be much easier. No one would miss anything and anyone can post at any time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:31 pm
Broken: Agreed. XD Someone needs to start making notes (when the meeting has discussed about something. These days we barely discuss anything except Pokemon)  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:07 am
Enjoy the randomness...

Well taking those notes is suppose to be the news room's job, as well as posting an after meeting report. But I have missed a few meetings so.... >.>'

...That is me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 pm
A lot of the meetings that we've had haven't been too important. A lot of it is checking up on the people who attend or just having awesome social time. When there is some important stuff, though, we could probably try to take notes.  

Lectern
Crew

GreenInkling
Crew

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Is there a meeting tonight?

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:57 pm
Enjoy the randomness...

Poyudi Hytori
Lectern
Princess Angelishia
Stupidpsycho

These are the people who attended today encase Bliss needs a record of this.

GreenInkling showed up late.

...That is me.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers