We Have To Disappear

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaviire

Neophyte Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:18 pm
Author Notes: okay. This is my current (unfinished) project. XD Of course, most of my stories are long. This has six completed chapters so far, but I'll post them one at a time and see if anyone shows any interest. Feedback is greatly appreciated, flames will be used to make marshmallows.
-----~~-----
Change. The only constant thing in the entire universe, across all the dimensions… And that’s how it always was, always will be, and we all know that change will not change.

At least, that’s what the facts tell us. Tonight, as we look down at the city, reviewing once again what we were assigned to do. I am Midnight Twistar Shadowflare – an Agent of the Omega Wings, a secret organization that opposes the corrupt Maltilian government. My partner was acting as backup, back at the Base, roughly ten miles away.

“Xauc will disable the security systems first. He’ll be able to get in no problem, if he uses Shadow Travel. I only hope that Genocide will help us out tonight,” my daughter, Moonlight Bristwood Iceshard said, pulling her dark blue and silver hair back into a ponytail, as to not obstruct her vision.
Oh that’s right, you don’t know. We are all members of the Warrior Project. I’m the Warrior of Fire, Moonlight is the Warrior of Ice, and Xauc is the Warrior of Darkness.

Xauc was using hairspray to keep his bangs out of his face, which if this was a normal day, he wouldn’t mind. He had to wash out his blood-red highlights so he would be more inconspicuous as soon as he got into the tall building that we had to get into. His red eyes were studying the map of the building, making sure he knew where every security checkpoint was. “Genocide says he’s willing to help in any way he can. After all, we all have to work together to pull this off.”

I nodded, my purple and red hair styled to make me look as if I was a member of a wealthy family. I was also wearing a dress, which I would rip off to reveal my skin-tight pants and shirt (which I sewed together and added a zipper on the back) and my belt, which I was only using a knife and possibly a zip line tonight. A gun would make too much noise and cause panic. That was one thing that would automatically make us fail this mission. “That’s right. Xauc, as soon as you give us the signal, well come around the back on our ‘cycles. We'll walk around front and enter that way. Understood?”

“Yes, m’am.”

And so the mission commenced. It all began without a hitch, Xauc (or was Genocide in control then?) getting into the building and disabling the security system with the master password I had gotten from this sector (098413)’s commander for our mission, in only two tries maximum without setting off the alarm.

That’s when things started to get sticky. Women wearing dresses and motorcycle helmets were very conspicuous, but we managed. It just took us a little longer to get there, having to take dark back alleys.

The whole bottom floor had granite flooring, and fancy wallpaper. The security guards were unarmed, except for a stun gun here or there.
At the time, I thought this mission would be easy. But, of course, you should never expect the expected….
-----~~-----
There's the prologue. Thoughts? c:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:45 am
What do I think? EPIC. Haha, I like how you described the characters. I could totally imagine them in action. Please continue soon, because this is a really good story.  

Joonbong

Novels/Novellas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff