Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm
Hi, my name is Katarina Everard. <3

I've been lurking around Soq since sometime mid '07, but not until more recently did I start getting more active with events and such. So here is my tiny thread to keep track of my growing addiction <3

Post 1: Introduction
Post 2: Current Quest List, Funds, and Donators
Post 3: Questing forms for Commons/Uncommons
Post 4: Questing forms for Rares/Super Rares
Post 5: Mutants..?
Post 6: Completed Quests  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:27 pm
Trying for Slots
Regular for Astro by proxy (mate to Airi)
Faeliel (Flutter)
Laeriel (Mutant)

Current Active Quests

???(Mate for Airi, Regular) - For Astro Zombies`
Faeliel (Flutter) *Currently trying for in slots, funds complete*
Tirathia (Kirin) *Raising funds*
Laeriel (Mutant) *Raising funds*

Funds

Airisu - 550k/550k - Complete!
??? (for Astro) - 550k/550k
Faeliel - 1.7mil/1.7mil?
Tirathia - 0/1.5mil?
Laeriel - ?Bribe?

Donated

*Please be aware when donating, that because mutants are special bribe slot only, all funds I have gotten will be going towards Laeriel unless otherwise specified/I have what I feel is sufficient funds for her. So if you want your donation going towards a specific quest, please say so at the time of the donation.  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:40 pm
Common/Uncommons

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: (will name after seeing him)
Owner: Astro Zombies`
Temper (one word for horse's personality): (will decide upon seeing him)
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye color: Golden
Mane/Tail: Silver in color, custom CC for style
Markings: Pelt to be the dark blue with golden stars/ sparklies scatted across it. I'd like the moon to be colored a silver instead of the gold with the cloud cover slightly over it like in the image please.
Reference image(s): http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/Pets/selene.png
( I have permission to reference this image)
Which stage you want them to start as? :Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number:011
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): A custom mane and tail, colorists choice, with some of the gold stars scattered through it. Also I'd like some kind of a silver scarf with some golden tassels attached to the ends.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:52 pm
Rare/Super Rare

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You, of course <3
Name of horse: Faeliel
Owner: Katarina Everard
Temper: (Will choose upon seeing her)
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body Color & Pattern: I'd like for her to be modeled after a snow leopard for her design, the base color being an ice blue, the spots being a blue-gray color with the white belly and chest like in the image. I'd like for the spots to start fading out around the knees and in it's place to start fading in is a swirling, shimmer snow pattern going down to her hooves.
Wings: Something like the ones in this image, maybe a few more swirls on them...? http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/icefairy7.jpg
Mane/Tail Color: White with blue highlights through it. Possibly either the ice blue from her pelt, or one of the blues on her wings, I'll leave that up to the colorist.
Mane/Tail Style: This is going to be CC for the most part, though the one request I do have is for it to be curly and of a medium length on her tail, the mane being some kind of curly up-do.
Eye Color: Lavender
Hoof Color: White
Reference image(s):
Snow leopard: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/24901fe8-1.jpg
Bells (see below for description): http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/bellfairy.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag feather color (for custom tag):N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag):N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mane/Tail: See above for style and colors, though I would like snowflakes scattered through her mane and tail please, possibly with a bit of shimmer to them.
Accessories: I would like a set of two crystal bells on each side of her head, and a pair at the base of her tail as well please. (see image for style and relative size of the bells).

*Note*: This is mostly a CC custom form. The image provided is something I found as beautiful and wanted to see what someone could come up with as far as a Soq inspired from it. If you are uncomfortable with this, please let me know and I will put in a different form.

.:Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You <3
Name of horse: Tirathia
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Elegant
Breed: Up to colorist.
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Horn: Style 2
Scales: I'd like the original style scales, but if possible, I would like to add the scales on the front of their legs from the alternate style. If that's not possible, then just the original scales is prefered.
Reference image(s): http://img514.imageshack.us/i/rivendellfu9.jpg/
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Premade Tag Number: 016 Woodland Path
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I would like a CC custom mane/tail, as well as accessories up to a moderate level that will be CC also. What I would love to see is what inspires you from the reference image provided. Don't mind the little hobbit, just the city it's self.  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:50 pm
Mutant

Just to have a form of some sort, I used the Regulars basic form. Most of this would be Colorist's Choice however,as I just have a basic idea of what I would like to see. And I like being surprised a bit with what colorist come up with and for them to have fun with it as well.

.:Mutant Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You of course <3
Name of horse: Laeriel
Temper: (TBD upon seeing her)
Breed: Queen Coeurl
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I would like for it to be a cosplay of a Coeurl, a monster from the Final Fantasy game series. This is the version from FF10 that is called the Queen Coeurl, as normal ones have different coloring and patterns.
Reference image(s):
Coeurl: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/Coeurl.jpg
Pyreflies: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/FFX-Pyreflies.jpg (the glowy, floating orbs in the image)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Premade Tag Number: 032 Savannah
Hair/clothing edits (if any): The tendrils coming from her face are what made her a mutant class, or so I had been told previously.
That is the main thing that I want on her, anything else is CC. I would like a custom mane/tail for her, and possibly a yellow crystal pendant of some kind that glows, as if a crystal from the FF games, since that is a theme in them.
Possibly a few pyreflies floating around her as well would be loved, though if that isn't possible, I totally understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:17 am
Completed Quests

User Image
Got from Fel's slots!
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Airisu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spunky
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The second image is better for the flower, marking on her thigh, and necklace. Though no need to worry about the ribbon from in the first one, that was part of the other shop which was an add on. See reference pictures for everything else please.
Reference image(s):
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/Pets/TwiCustomair.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/Pets/airisu_icon.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as? : Adult
Premade Tag Number: 011
Tag BG (for custom tag):N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Her anklet is made of golden crescent moons and purple stars, and the necklace is just a golden color. I'd like to have a custom mane and tail of your choice with some more of the stars/moons scattered through it. The colors on the mane/tail are primarily black/purple though if you'd like to add some gold in, feel free. Also, if you feel like adding some more edits, feel free to just go with it <3 the only thing I ask is that what she already has done pattern and edit wise not be changed.

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:02 am
Open, I guess. If anyone has some suggestions on how to better word the descriptions, feel free to toss it out there.  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games