Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
GAHHH! Help Me Please???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guess beaniewatson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:13 pm
Grrr! Guys drive me nuts! Many things are wrong right now but I'll only right about a few of them to save your guys' eyes from burning...So. First thing's first, I have, or should I say had, this really great guy friend. Lets call him 'P.' So P was one of my really great guy friends. I knew that he liked me because he told me and asked me out a few times. He knew that I didn't like him back and seemed like he was fine with it. I guess not! He hasn't been talking to me lately because he thought I was a 'tease'. Now, lets get something out there right now, I only EVER hugged him! I wouldn't even hold his hand cuz that's what I thought was leading on. I guess he considers hugging as leading on! I just am wishing he would start talking to me again cuz I really miss him! Any advice on doing so?

Second of all, I recently had a boyfriend. Lets call him 'D'. We were really close before we even started going out, he was one of my best guy friends. But we really liked each other, so we went out...He recently broke up with me about a week ago and asked to remain friends. I told him that I need some time and stuff but he accepted it. Then, what do you know, the very same day he's going out wiht some other chic. So in other words, I got dumped for another girl. Well then a couple days later it's time to go back to school. Everyone kept telling me different reasons as to why he broke up with me. I just wanted to know the real reason so I IMed him on facebook and asked. He told me that he just didn't want a girlfriend right now and stuff, and then I was like "that's funny...ur going out with ________" And then he tried to make excuses and stuff...But the whole point is that I'm really upset about it. Now only because we're not a couple anymore, but because we're not even friends. And that is my fault, I must admit that. But I can't help it! I'm still getting over him and just being around him or things that remind me of him makes me wanna cry...How can I be friends wiht him if I wanna cry everytime we hang out? I don't know. But it's killing me. Especially because all of his best friends are mine as well! And I feel as though I'm forcing them to pick sides...Well not exactly 'sides', but all the guys got all ticked off at him cuz he made me cry, ect. But it makes me feel so horrible! They shouldn't get mad at him...And D and his best friend will try and get one of their other friends to hang out with them at lunch, but he(or they) hang out with my best friend and I instead. This stuff shouldn't have to happen. Well I don't think so at least...Any advice on any of this?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:12 am
Try to get him alone and tell him that you're sorry you lead him on like that. Tell him you didn't mean to and really miss him as a friend. If you have to, agree to stop giving him hugs. But that really shouldn't matter, cause I give everyone hugs and ( I don't think ) don't lead anyone on. He probably just wanted an excuse for you to go out with him or something.

For your second problem. DO NOT ask why he broke up with you again or anything. I had an ex ask me why a million times and I had to give him a dozen excuses to get him off my back. It gets annoying. What I would do is give yourself some time. Me and one fo my other ex's agreed to always be friends, but we don't even look at each other anymore. Its been three months now, and I finally got up the nerve to touch his head ( it's a weird thing me and my friends do, don't ask ) . And now I plan on becoming friends, like we promised each other, because I no longer feel attached to him like I did before. As for the other girl, he shouldn't have gotten another girlfriend so early. Chances are, he already liked the girl while you two were going out, and you should be thankful that he ended it between you two before he went chasing after her. You can still sit with him, but don't cry. It comes off as pathetic. If you have to, cry in private or with a few of YOUR close friends. Let his friends know that you are fine and they don't have to sacrifice their friendship with him to make you feel better, even it isn't true. Maybe you guys can sit at the same table and ease into talking. If you feel like crying, ask to be excused for a moment or something and get it all out. Don't do it around his friends or him, or else conflict may start back up, and they may start becoming ticked off again.

Xxxmy toxic valentinexxX

guess beaniewatson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:31 pm
Thanks so so so much! I think I will try that with the friend problem. And I agree, I hug all my friends...I'll try that, thank you! (:
And for the second thing, I don't want to ask him again. I agree, WAY too pushy and obsessive. I wouldn't do something like that...And that's how D and I are, 'we'(it was him mainly) agreed to stay friends, but now we always look at each other, but look away as soon as the other one looks...He didn't like her at all...I doubt he even likes her now...His best girl friends told him to ask her out and wouldn't stop bugging him about it, so he did it...It's her best friend and so I guess that the girl just likes him and well yeah...But it still hurts. I'll try sitting with them, I'll have my best friend force me to if I try to not do it. I have to do something or other. I have to take the first step, and I guess that's just what it is. I wouldn't just randomly start crying in front of them...I wouldn't let myself. I'd probably just do what you said and excuse myself or something...But his friends are MY close friends! We were a group. I don't know. But I do still have my best friend. She'll never leave me for them...She's so mad at him for breaking me. She shouldn't be, but she is. Thank you for all the advice! It's great. I really appreciate it (:

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games