Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Between Two Guys (Help!!!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:43 pm
Okay, so I like two guys in my life right now. They're both really close friends of mine (unlike some of the crushes of my past), and I don't know what to do! So I am looking towards my sisters of IAGT for some advice. But let me elaborate on the two guys:

Guy #1 (PopRocks shall be his nickname. Don't ask. -.-)

Okay, so it wasn't love at first sight with him, that's for sure. He's gone out with a couple of my friends, and that is what's freaking me out the most. At the beginning of eighth grade year, he changed. He grew taller, more (dare i say, hot?), his voice got a little deeper, his hair is all dark and smexy, and his eyes! Oh my god, I never realized how blue they were! But anyways, I don't know if I can completely go through with him. He does have a perverted mind (then again, so do i.) But we love the same music, the same colors, and a bunch of stuff! And I think he flirts with me(hair touching, randomly saying "I love you", etc.)

Guy #2 ('Calling him TJ)

Like Guy #1, it wasn't love at first sight. And it wasn't all about the looks either. He's just so funny, sweet, and he's an amazing artist! But, here's the catch with him. He's also gone out with a couple of my friends, and I don't know what they would think about it. He's a little shorter than me, but that doesn't bother me. But unlike Guy #1, he seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that I try to flirt.

Who should I pick??

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:01 pm
╔══════════════╗

☞ I don't know if you can "pick", per se. This is one of those mucho awkward moments. It seems to me like Pop Rocks has made a deeper impression on you than TJ. You wrote a whole bunch more about Pop - but maybe that's just because you feel so much more comfortable with TJ. It's hard to give advice through the Interwebs - you can't hear tones of voice and hear stories.

Keep your options open, and your hands free. You don't need to choose right now. Try to spend as much time with both as you can, to see which one resonates with your heart the most. Ask advice of your friends at school, to see what they think of the two boys. And consider, to yourself, who do you think about before you fall asleep?

╚══════════════╝

Muffin of Magic

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:15 pm
I can't tell you who to choose, but I can advise you to talk to the friends who have dated TJ before and see if they would be comfortable with you dating him. If they are not happy about it, then you might want to cross TJ off the list so as not to lose any friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:11 pm
I think poprocks, he just sounds better to me, and it sounded like you had more in common too.  

bubbles53577

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:22 pm
I am no good with this kind of stuff, but if the guy is going to be a jerk to you (not saying either would be) then they are not worth having around, TJ sounds like a nice guy, but talk to your friends some that dated poprocks and some that dated TJ and try and decide from their.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:09 pm
i think u should go with boy 1. b/c u said u two have the same feelings, colors and he flurts with u! I mean hello? He sounds hot with his blue eyes so i think u should go with boy # 1! biggrin  

XX_lil rikku-chan_XX

1,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:09 pm
lilrikku202
i think u should go with boy 1. b/c u said u two have the same feelings, colors and he flurts with u! I mean hello? He sounds hot with his blue eyes so i think u should go with boy # 1! biggrin
H
Hmm, I'm getting your logic. And his eyes are just gorgeous! <3  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces