Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLennon

1,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:31 pm
... So I have known these two guys since the beginning and I like both of them, but one just got a girl friend about a week or so ago and well I can't do anything there but... it seamed like one of them liked me and then didn't then did again and it is just all crazy and people are like 'Just ask them' and of course me being chicken I'm like 'Ah no'... See I really want a boyfriend and I'm sure some of you know that feeling when you see others with their lovers and it is like your heart sinks and you feel worthless... See the weird part is that only weird guys like me and it is soo awkward... :S and I don't know what to do anymore with my guy issue.. Help anyone?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 pm
Look for subtle signs that he is into you. Does he look at you, find excuses to touch you...etc? If so, those are all signs that he likes you. But a lot of people take these things the wrong way.

Have a friend go up to him, look him up from head to toe and say " you and ( insert name here ) should go out." ( got this from a site ) . See what he does. Does he look interested, or does he let out a big 'ew'? Or tell a white lie and say you had a dream that you two were going out. See if he wants to know more about it.

But you will never really know until you ask him. And, I know, it's hard, but it is the only real way to find out. Kind of play out different scenarios. If you ask him, what do you think he'll do if he doesn't like you back? If he does? Build up some confidence, as much as you can-give yourself a few days-and then ask. If you have his number, face to face contact may be too much and you could just tell him over the phone. If you're really scared, text him.
If you do decide to ask him, make sure that, when you do, you two are alone and he isn't going to be pressured by peers into saying a yes and not meaning it, or saying a no and not meaning it.

I wish you the best of luck!  

Xxxmy toxic valentinexxX

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces