Hawthoerne Lily

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:51 am
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:59 am
MrsMcCoy
User Image

User Image

I like the first one, but she's a little bit cluttered and it's hard to focus on the avi herself rather than the stuff around her and on her. I would maybe take away a few of the water swirls and add a few simpler water swirls? So.... 8/10. I like her though, x3

The second one is a little bit simple, but that isn't necesarily a bad thing. I like the choice of hair for her, because it goes with the elgent style bit. I like the gloves, but the spider web netting is more of a gothic style than and elegant stlye. So maybe try the straight black gloves? I like her a lot though x3 9/10. Good job!  

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Hawthoerne Lily

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:02 pm
Ty ^_^ <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:43 pm
MrsMcCoy
User Image

User Image

The first one is very cluttered. Like Torako_Kameyo said, you should remove some swirls. Also, the eyes don't seem to fi. They stand out on her face but draw the eyes away from the rest of avatar. 6/10

The second one is beautiful but I would change the head peice. I mean, it is purple and grey while the dress is black and red...it doesn't match too much. Also, the gloves don't fit the elegant look. 7/10

Sorry for the harsh reviews, hun.  

bobkitty1123

Hawthoerne Lily

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:41 pm
i need help finishing this one
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:00 pm
MrsMcCoy
i need help finishing this one
User Image

Try something like... Black or white bottoms and then do simple shoes, like sneakers, high heels or sandals. Put something around her neck, her wrists and maybe something in her hair. Companions are good, and maybe a frog would be good for this one, so it matches with the green. But sometimes, companions don't really work out for the them you are doing, so not doing a companion is A-ok. Backings are always a nice touch, but sometimes you can't really find a good backing. Maybe a little like this one:
User Image  

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

HOTPINKPEPSI

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:44 pm
MrsMcCoy
User Image

User Image

p.s i'm very harsh with rating so
i don't like this very much
it's off balance and is a little cluttered4/10
this one is better it's simple yet nice but it needs some white to match the hair and maybe something in the background  
The TekTek Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games