Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:10 pm
~Faith's Plots :3~
User Image
Post or Pms are fine, I am very open to any and all plots, if any of my soq fit what your looking for, don't hesitate to ask!!! RPs can be sloooow, I'm a working college student and RL unfortunately has to be put first. I also go through cycles of craving tons of RP and having writers block. o-o'

I will post what soq/s I am currently looking to fill personal development plots on, probably only one or two at a time, but I am always open to using any soqs your interested in to participate in your plots, just let me know. I'm not too crazy about your run o' the mill meet and greets, but I'll do a couple here and there if you really have a burning desire for one.

AIM: JCaner09<--I usually don't log on unless I have some rp planned so if you want AIM rp post or pm me to set up a time and day.

All the important stuff is in the posts below so far!

ToC

1. Roleplays
2. Plot search
3. ---

Meh Teepee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:15 pm
Roleplays

Ongoing
Ellette
---

Ignis
A new Family (Ignis, Sophia, Adrian)
A lily among thorns (Ignis x Mohana)
The Wings of Change (Ignis x Nariko)

Barracus
You Shaped my Life with Shadows (Ronan x Barracus)

Vesper
As soft as a flowers petals (Vesper and Erynion)

Finished

Ellette
New Beginnings (Ellette x Christian)
Survival of the fittest (Ellette x Aryon)
Things that go bump in the night (Ellette x Aryon)

Ignis
An Act of Desperation (Ignis x Jessamine)

Barracus
---

Vesper
---

Jessamine will be roleplayed by Spoof

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:15 pm

User Image

About Me:

Ignis is headstrong, confident to the point of arrogance, impatient, competitive, and unbelievably stubborn. It is very difficult to get to know him because he tends to bottle up his true feelings, and hide them behind gruff mannerisms and a volatile temper. He has difficulty interacting on a meaningful level with those around him and often reacts defensively when faced with the prospect of confronting his emotions (as he unconsciously feels that he is admitting weakness.)

Unless in danger, his generally blustery overreactions are just that, all bark and no bite- That is a very important concept to grasp if one wishes to maintain a relatively close relationship with the Harvest King, he drives people away. It is also important to remember that Ignis is extremely large and well muscled, though he may not be combat trained, he has the potential to be extremely dangerous if he feels threatened.

Ignis is slightly sexist, he posses a few archaic beliefs about gender roles that he holds onto mostly due to the subconscious and slightly masochistic amusement he derives from seeing the reactions of any females around him. He believes that females are delicate creatures that need to be cared for. He believes that a females place is taking care of her family and values stereotypical traits in mares.

When it comes to those he cares about (specifically females), Ignis is extremely overprotective (often to the extreme irritation and exasperation of those he 'protects). He is also unfailingly faithful and if any mare could crack his hard exterior, they would find an unexpectedly big heart.

ICly, Ignis is still young for a soquili, he is spirited(maybe wild would be a better word) although he is not quite as reckless since raising his adoptive children Sophia rose and Adrian. He still enjoys the thrill of danger and will often fly complicated and dangerous paths for the pure joy of it. He has a deep and abiding love for life and of experiencing nature that is very well suited for his Angeni heritage. He loves the thrill and the freedom of flying, he loves the open sky and does not enjoy being in confined spaces or being trapped on the ground. His wings are as important to him as his soul.

Although Ignis tends to wander wherever his mood takes him, he likes being able to come home to the comfort of familiar surroundings and so possesses what would be aptly described as a 'bachelor's pad' near the summit of a small but steep mountain next to Rockside falls. He does not welcome visitors other than his children and since It is extremely difficult to reach for those without wings, he has little fear of his sanctuary being disturbed.

Likes: Apples, shiny red ones, they are his soft spot. He will often leave his home for days just to search for a tree (He has never thought to bring any back with him), his children, the mountains, flying, beautiful mares, swimming, taking risks, nature, fall

Dislikes:Giggling, being made fun of, confronting his emotions, tight spaces/feeling confined, weak willed or evil soquili

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:16 pm
User Image
Personality
Ellette makes her living as a hired warrior, a mercenary and a survival guide. She travels with explorers, adventurers, merchants, inexperienced and/or lone travelers, etc and provides them with the protection they need to reach their destination safely. Lioth, her hawk familiar, is her constant companion, faithfully performing his duties as a scout and as one of Ellette's only true friends. She is also usually found in the company of Aryon, a Uni adventurer with a faulty memory, of whom she is fiercely protective. They have prevailed against many odds together, he is her student and her dearest friend and she worries when they are not together. Ellette is a fierce and talented fighter but beneath her tough exterior she is kind, loyal, and loving. She is still a young mare, but despite her youth she exudes a quite beauty and an implacable strength of will that will serve her well throughout her life. Ellette is not easily cowed, she stands up for herself and for those she loves. In the face of danger and chaos, she maintains a cool head and fights to harness her strengths and the strengths of those around her.
Plot ideas

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Reserved  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash