Submit

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:41 pm
ok let me tell u wat happin// ok king friend acerome sista kept telling kingrome 2 call her but he was tring 2 b nice everytime she would say it 2 him and he would jus tell her he was busy and jus talk 2 him in pms so 2day she was like y dont u call me and he tell her shes 2 yung 4 him... 2 call bcuz she only 17 and he 22 and she gets all pissed off..so then acerome calls kingrome like wtf y wont u call my sista.king tells ace look ur sista 2 yung and u shouldnt want no guy 22 calling ur sista..now acerome wants 2 fight wit king.. but king keeps explain 2 him itz wrong 4 him 2 call her..so then the girl talking mess 2 me so i gtfo on her.. so then ace and hiz sista was threating us so we had 2 bann em from the guild...so has this ever happin 2 u that some1 went 2 the extreme and couldnt understand no means no? nd wat do u think about wat i jus said?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:36 pm
it has never happened to me thank God but you are absolutly right billiondollar cause no mean no and acerome should look out for his sister and not want her to hook up with a 22 year old...and the is very awesome of king to not want to take advantage of a young girl like that..this is really sad event, some people just don't get it, I think you are right with everything and thank you for letting us know what is going on 4laugh hugz big heart  

Cookie1474
Vice Captain

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sacral Cecity
Crew

Quotable Consumer

13,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:46 am
HAHAHA yeah I've had that happen to me...it keeps happening. This one friend of mine ON HERE keeps asking for my number so she can text me, but she's like IDK 14 and I'm bout to be 22. I swear. Every time she asks me I'm like "uhhh. how was your day". lol How ya like my loser way of changing the subject. I swear it kinda creeps me out...well kinda is an understatement, but yeah it's awkward. s**t at least ole girl is older...and SOMEWHAT close to his age...or being legal.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 pm
OMFG
why is the same person asking me for addresses...like of guys I know?!

for the record...for any of you potential stalkers....I know no one's address by heart...AND I don't give my number out to strangers.
I'm sorry, but that's just how I roll. Get with it or get outta my face.  

Sacral Cecity
Crew

Quotable Consumer

13,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

T_Megami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:58 pm
sorry you had to go thru that KJ, you and King. No means no and always no. And I agree with the other girl, good for King for not taking advantage. Why would ace want his sister to hook up with someone that don want to? Anyway, hugs!!

and nobody should be asking anybody for their number or address on here. Unless you know them in RL (and you want to give it to them). That IS creepy and maybe should be reported if they really bug you for personal info.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:43 pm
i know rite ..i dont mind giving out my number 2 ppl i feel i trust only because its a cell.. but if i dont want 2 then ppl need 2 respect my space..i think when ppl keep asking u 4 ur number these reason come 2 mind..
1. 2 prank u
2.stalk u
3.2 give it out 2 other ppl
4.or they r someone else other then they say they r ..
.....i feel if someone asks u 4 ur number and u avoid the question nd u dont give it 2 em.. they should have commen sense and know u dont want 2 give it 2 em and u really not tring 2 hurt there feelings idea

heart ps.. i really love talking 2 yall in here..smilez bigg..hugz  

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Reviels Hired Help

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:44 pm
Yes I do...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:37 pm
yeah I don't mind giving my number out to ppl that I trust because it's a cell...it doesn't give my location. I have NEVER giving my home number or any land line number in my life  

Sacral Cecity
Crew

Quotable Consumer

13,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChosenDroid

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 am
Yea this one guy followed me till i finnaly asked im wat is rong wit u??....then he walked away....so i just keep walking around...then a girl starts stalking me....i dont even no how she found me but wer ever i went she was there no matter wer i was! it was so weird  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:12 am
I have never been stalked on Gaia, thank God! It's pretty stupid of that 17-year-old girl to be hounding someone like that, and even more stupid of her brother to be upset with King for not wanting to have anything to do with her. In most states, 17-year-olds are considered jail bait.

I have a young cousin who was living with me and was stalked in real life. She was 16 at the time and he was 32. I got rid of him for her. I reported him to the police, but he paid no attention whatsoever to their order for him to stay away from her. The police really aren't much good until after a serious crime is committed. I had to threaten to shoot his butt if he didn't leave her alone. Fortunately that worked, but that's only because the man was a coward. Stalkers are very crazy people! Of course, some may say I'm the crazy one for threatening to shoot him, but what the heck do you do in a situation like that? I'm not going to move because of some weirdo.  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jussi Valo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 am
I had some 15 yr old stalk me for a week. At first I was trying to be nice and do the whole small talk thing. I thought if I waited a long time to respond and gave her short, non discribtive answers she would lose intrests but no suck luck. Finially I told her look I'm 22, I have a gf, I can't be talking with you.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 am
Oh yeah, being stalked in real life is not cute either. I had some 19yr old stalk me when I was 13. That ish was HELLA creapy and it didn't help that my best friend thought it was funny and saw him on her way walking to my house and brought him with her...SO HE FIGURED OUT MY HOME ADDRESS. He already knew hers, and would stay posted outside her house when I was over with his friends...all of which kept tryna offer us alcohol from juice bottles. I was young, not an idiot stare  

Sacral Cecity
Crew

Quotable Consumer

13,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shinigami dream
Crew

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:05 am
wow eek so is that why he is the only banned person on the guild  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 pm
wait...Ace isn't banned is he? and even if he is...he is DEFINITELY NOT the only person banned. I'm pretty sure there are like 4 or 5 ppl banned in this guild so far.  

Sacral Cecity
Crew

Quotable Consumer

13,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:57 pm
Sacral Cecity
wait...Ace isn't banned is he? and even if he is...he is DEFINITELY NOT the only person banned. I'm pretty sure there are like 4 or 5 ppl banned in this guild so far.
WELL I THINK THERE WILL B MORE PPL GETTING BANNED .. ONCE THEY SHOW WAT KIND OF PERSON THEY REALLY R.. IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONE WHO ONLY POSTES LIKE 1-3 TIMES.. END UP ASKING US IN PMZ OR IN THE GUILD 4 GOLD ND ITEMS 4 THERE DREAM AVATARZ..WTF.. THIZ IZ A GUILD OF BOOTY GRAB NOT DREAM AVATARS..ROFLLLLL..I THINK PPL NEED 2 READ AND UNDERSTAND WAT THEY JOINED..INSTEAD OF LOOKING IN THE GUILD AND C'N WAT THEY CAN GET 4 FREE.. BECAUSE NONE OF US IN THE GUILD THAT IS HERE 4 BOOTY GRAB AND 2 CHAT WILL STAND 4 THERE SCAMMING US..  
HAS THIZ EVER HAPPIN 2 U????

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff