Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
GUILD MEMBERS! I NEED YOUR HELP NOW! LIKE TODAY!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxantuxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:03 am
My friend is running away, Ive tried to talk her out of it but shes pretty sure she wants to run, so...
I need generic fighting spells and protection spells, shes strong but I want to send these with her too... Your prayers are always welcome too...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:08 pm
Actually, those kinds of posts do not belong in this forum.

Want to do your friend right? Call the cops or tell her parents.  

TeaDidikai

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:32 pm
TeaDidikai
Actually, those kinds of posts do not belong in this forum.

Want to do your friend right? Call the cops or tell her parents.

Ditto. Mundane help first.
Her parents will probably be your best bet. Its the best thing you can do to help her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:57 pm
Umm...
You should tell the parents...
And then if /that/ doesn't work...
Tell the cops...
if /that/ doesn't work, then she's setting herself up for problems, and it's a lesson she'll have to learn from on her own I think.
You could ask the gods perhaps to soften the blow, but she's gonna get hurt if she does it and succeeds.  

Light Chakra

natas_kitty420

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:07 am
You better stop her. I had a friend that ran away in May and I haven't heard from her since. I don't even know if shes still there, with her much older boyfriend (the reason she ran away), if shes in girl's school, or if shes even alive. And its horrible to have on my concious. So, I dunno, just do everything in your power to keep her there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:59 am
xxantuxx
I need generic fighting spells and protection spells, shes strong but I want to send these with her too

Urm... what?  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:34 am
reagun ban
xxantuxx
I need generic fighting spells and protection spells, shes strong but I want to send these with her too

Urm... what?
Yeah, that threw me. stare Look, use your head. If you're asking for "fighting spells and protection spells" like you think she's going to need them, the obvious course of action is to make sure she doesn't run away in the first place. If personal intervention doesn't work, i.e. trying to talk her out of it yourself, then you need to get someone else for backup, i.e. her parents or the police. There's "once burned, twice wary" but there's also "your friend got killed because you were both too stupid to do the right thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:52 pm
Hey look, xxantuxx!
People think you're a dumbass here, too.
I'm still an a*****e.

Yea... but as I told you in Mysteric Realms...
You might want to lay off the Harry Potter, buddy.  

Kuru Hates You.

Kristal Lee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
This is dated, but... if the issue hasn't been settled yet... how old is this friend, anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:24 pm
reagun ban
xxantuxx

Urm... what?
I actually know a couple Slavic Spells to "win a fist fight" I know a Domari one for a knife fight. I think I even know a few Norse Bind Runes for victory in battle and to spill the blood of your enemy.

I think that was what they were on about.  

TeaDidikai

Kuru Hates You.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:50 pm
TeaDidikai
reagun ban
xxantuxx

Urm... what?
I actually know a couple Slavic Spells to "win a fist fight" I know a Domari one for a knife fight. I think I even know a few Norse Bind Runes for victory in battle and to spill the blood of your enemy.

Arn't binding runes for connection between people/things?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:15 pm
As a future note (because I'm way late for this topic), I think it's generally better to take direct-hands-on-mundane-action instead of going for the candles and incense.

While you look up the coorespondences for a spell, or wait for the right day or moon phase or whathaveyou, you could be taking direct control with a hands on approach.

Like, a money spell, for example. Instead of lighting a green candle in the waxing moon phase, chanting, "Money, money, come to me." and making an offering to Pluto, you could be looking for a job. neutral  

Gingerbread . Coffin

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:49 am
Kuru Hates You.
TeaDidikai
reagun ban
xxantuxx

Urm... what?

Arn't binding runes for connection between people/things?
Bind runes... not Binding runes.

Big difference.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:57 pm
TeaDidikai

Big difference.

Would you explain this? I'm curious now. :3  

Kuru Hates You.

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:31 am
Kuru Hates You.
TeaDidikai

Big difference.

Would you explain this? I'm curious now. :3

Bind Rune: two or more runes, usually from the Elder Futhark that are drawn in a specific manner connecting them so as to join their influence for a specific goal.

Binding Rune: a rune, glyph, or marking used to bind two things together.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games