Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
New roleplay coming within a few days.~(please read)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join as...?
  Homunculi?
  Chimera?
  Main?
  Scientist?
  Civilian?
  State Alechmist?
  Teacher at the school?
View Results

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:02 pm
Alright, since this guild refuses to do next to nothing about it's evadent failure, I've come up with a guild wide roleplay. Everyone will be welcome, noobies to the guild and vetrians alike will be joined together in one big happy explosion of action, drama, love, and guts. Sounds fun, right? Well it will be fun if people sign up for it.

What I'm doing here is recruting before I post the begining of the roleplay. This is for me to estamate how many people will be invaloved, so I can organize it acordingly. This will be a very complex roleplay, and it will need almost all the roleplayers we have in this guild to make it work. This is honestly my last hope for ths guild, if this fails...i'll be like a fadeing river that once carved out the grand canyon...we'll be but a trickle.

The bases of the storyline is this; The State has created a "school" for their alchemic creations, Homunculi and Chimera alike. Along with State Alechemist, Scientists, and Civilians who will also take place in this roleplay.

The State has created a place where Scientists have created the perfect Chimeras by fusing the beast with a preagnent animal...or humen, before it's born. This way, it will have been born that way, therefore will not go into shock and die. There are various kinds of these creatures running around the place, most harmless to the people who have created them, but some need to have a close eye on them. The Homunculi on the other hand have come from outside the "school" along with beig created by the Alechemists in the labs to hopefully create the perfect weapon for their armys. That's what this is all about.

Now, if I've peaked your intrest here, that's good. I'll be waiting for responces before I submit the roleplay into the guild. I need to know just how many players I'll have before I can get started.

Please post here if you're intrested or would like to help with mains or otherwise.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Sign me up!

Hopeless Sayaka
Captain

Original Member

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:04 pm
kiki you dont even need to guess wat im gonna say! this is where i met you!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:10 pm
Sorry for poofing, I had the flu. But I'll get the storyline ready and post the roleplay soon. I just need a little help getting everyone involved. I really would like this roleplay to be a sucess.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am
im in  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:29 pm
It is now up and running! Please go to the Underground World roleplay and make a profile! Get as many members in on it as you can. Thank you.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers