Submit

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:09 am
I am outraged that anyone would come to the guild and not be a member yet beg for fish! Is there no bottom to the depth they would sink for free fish? I can't understand why anyone would do that when it is SO ABSOLUTELY easy to earn gold by booty grabbing! Absolutely NO EXCUSE for anyone to do this WHATSOEVER.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:43 am
Yeah some people only care about themselves. I hate it when someone begs espaclly for an item that can be obtainable in a week.  

Jussi Valo
Crew

silverrain116

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:05 am
yeah , its sad how low some ppl can b  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:56 pm
not even that but like...HELLO you can even WIN fish in bootygrab so you most definitely don't need to beg. Join...get familiar...then maybe people will donate to you, but don't show up here like that's what this guild is about evil  

Sacral Cecity
Crew

Quotable Consumer

13,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lynssis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:19 pm
Yep and I have become very rich LOL!! just kidding 4laugh but just by playing booty grab I can get any fish I want when I need one or more even...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:00 pm
HELLO EVERYONE ..I MADE A SUBFORUM 4 YALL 2 REPORT SCAMMERS THERE.. THANKS EVERYONE 4 B'N HONEST PPL.. HIIIIII  

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:51 am
Lynssis
Yep and I have become very rich LOL!! just kidding 4laugh but just by playing booty grab I can get any fish I want when I need one or more even...

Tis true though! Anyone CAN become extremely rich by booty grabbing! That's the easiest way to start off. Play the best tanks you can find and just save up to buy your own fish or you don't even have to have your own tank - just play other ppls tanks and you can have all the money you want for any item you want. Very sad that people don't do it and resort to begging and being a pest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:44 am
Sacral Cecity
not even that but like...HELLO you can even WIN fish in bootygrab so you most definitely don't need to beg. Join...get familiar...then maybe people will donate to you, but don't show up here like that's what this guild is about evil
really you can get fish in booty grab thats awesome i didn't know this  

shinigami dream
Crew

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100

Nashoba1

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:40 pm
I agree w/ all of you on this, begging for fish, cash, items, I'm frankly getting very annoyed by these kind of ppl...I had over three this week, and let's not forget those hackers evil  
HAS THIZ EVER HAPPIN 2 U????

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games