Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Want to get active?! Come View our List of current events & keep up do date with Meeting Schedules!
Official Meebo Dates & Times. Next Meeting: July 10th Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 pm
Welcome to the MEEBO 2.0 Meeting Thread!

The goal of this thread is to strive for better communication between everyone within the guild & serve as a place for people to be aware of the next meeting & agenda if an announcement is not able to be produced.

In this thread we will discuss:

Topics that should be brought up at the next meebo meeting

Concerns that anyone may have about happenings in the guild

Meeting attendance

Have an organized space for meeting logs

Announcements:

xTrueBlissx

As of April. 3, 2010 the requirements for Meebo Meetings have changed.

All Hosts are required to be at at least 1 meeting for every 3 meetings we have, unless they produce a valid excuse.

Furthermore, I expect to be notified ahead of time if you do not plan on attending, as holding a meeting with two or three people is honestly a waste of time. I see alot of people in the guild pushing for these meetings and then not showing up, which honestly upsets me, since I need to work these meetings around my schedule every week, and it's a pointless waste of time when noone shows up, and I could be doing homework, or working on other aspects to help the ball.

With that, said if these requirements are not met, I will need to find a replacement host for your room. I know that everyone knows that we have meebo meetings every saturday, so there should be no excuse to let me know if you can or cannot attend!

thank-you

bliss (and sabs agrees)

Next Meebo Meeting.

Saturday July 10th, 2010

PST- 6:00
MST- 7:00
CST-8:00
EST-9:00

Discussion Topics

Date Issues
Room Progress

Who Will Attend The Next Meeting?:

Bliss and Sabs need to know who is coming and who is not. Please post in this thread or PM me saying if you will or will not be coming.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:34 pm
Chat Logs

Next Meeting's Notetaker: Still need a volunteer!

----------------------------------------------------------------

*side note- a guild announcement will be sent out early Friday night.  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:09 pm
I love the organization already >.< I most likely will be attending this meeting. Also, do you think that an announcement should be sent now? That way people can plan accordingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:29 pm
I have sent it already, it was taking me awhile because it was too long so it wouldnt send rofl  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

tud39

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:40 pm
hi u know every1 already knows about eath hour already burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:42 pm
Actually, I didn't know about it. xd I'm not too Earth-friendly anyways.  

Lectern
Crew

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:58 pm
honestly i forgot until i was reminded gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:10 am
Even if we were to go back to normal time I can still make it, but this works out even better for East Coast people and hopefully it gets some more people involved in Earth Hour. ^__^

Thank you Bliss!!
heart  

Dead0410
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:07 am
@.@ Goodness do you have any idea how early I have to wake up? Not that I complain about waking early, but I've been so sleep deprived these days (plus I'm starting to catch the evil flu) I'll probably die if I have to wake up early on a SUNDAY morning (I have to wake on Saturday for Karate! gonk ) The time isn't probably gonna be much of an issue... If I can wake up early... How long is the meeting gonna last anyway? Since for EST time Earth Hour is only an hour away... *thumbs up for Earth Hour consideration*

There's one thing really concerning about the Guild though (which hopefully will be brought up for the upcoming meeting): The extremely inactive members. Sending Guild Announcements requires more money if more people joins the Guild. And since we have many, many inactive members since last year... We're wasting an unnecessary amount of money to send Guild Announcements and such. What should we do about them? They don't seem eager to help out. And... the organization of the Guild. There's seriously something wrong with it, and there are many old or un-needed posts hanging around everywhere, and something needs to be done.

Either way, if I can wake up on time, then I'll attend. If I can't wake up on time, I'll turn up late. If I wake past the meeting schedule, I won't be able to attend. Is there any way to find the contents of discussion for the meeting? D= Don't wanna be left behind!!

However, odds are that I'll be late. xd So don't kick me off the list yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:04 pm
Sorry Shu, I was thinking about you the whole time when I changed the time lol, if you cannot make it or want to sleep in please do, and I can discuss with you later =]

I know there are alot of members who are inactive in the guild (this always happens) haha. I am not too worried about the guild's gold count however since we cannot transfer the money that people donated to the guild (last time i checked we had over 60k i think?). Anyway, we don't re-use the guild after anyway, so it's just going to sit there unless we use it all up xd (if we run out, which i dont think we will ill supply more, im too lazy to deleate inactive members when i can be doing something more productive for the guild)

I started to clean things up a bit yeasterday, and will continue to get rid of alot of inactive things, hopefully this will help structure things better!  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:26 am
=) Thanks for the consideration. I would probably make it though. It's just the case of being late or not. XD

*raises hand quickly* I can help you if you like!! *runs off and comes back wearing a yellow helmet and holding scary-looking drills* My neat freak obsession has been screaming at me for weeks. xd It's been going 'this place needs to be organized this place needs to be organized this place needs to be- OH OLD THREAD ALERT!' xd

0.0 Oh dear. So it's always 5% people in the Guild whose active? That's not really nice... D= *takes drill* WAKE UP EVERYONE!! xd

P.S: As an off note, your avi really, REALLY looks like traditional Chinese girl wear. GOD it looks so similar!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:32 am
XD the meetings tonight wooo....  

stupidpsycho
Crew

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:21 am
Shunatsu
=) Thanks for the consideration. I would probably make it though. It's just the case of being late or not. XD

*raises hand quickly* I can help you if you like!! *runs off and comes back wearing a yellow helmet and holding scary-looking drills* My neat freak obsession has been screaming at me for weeks. xd It's been going 'this place needs to be organized this place needs to be organized this place needs to be- OH OLD THREAD ALERT!' xd

0.0 Oh dear. So it's always 5% people in the Guild whose active? That's not really nice... D= *takes drill* WAKE UP EVERYONE!! xd

P.S: As an off note, your avi really, REALLY looks like traditional Chinese girl wear. GOD it looks so similar!! xd

hahaha okie dokie, if you see something you want to move, please do ^^

& I was trying to go for that (not at first) but when it started comming together, i was like yes! *punches air*. It's still not perfect though *pouts* I need another reeve D:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:56 pm
As usual, I can't seem to find the room on Meebo where we are supposed to meet, unless I missed the meeting entirely, but I don't think so. Why am I so slow at this? stressed

GreenInkling
Crew

Salty Sweetheart

GreenInkling
Crew

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:58 pm
Well, I looked in all the Meebo rooms entitled "Annual Ball," but I was the only one there. *le sigh*

Want to get active?! Come View our List of current events & keep up do date with Meeting Schedules!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games