Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I go?
  YES
  NO
View Results

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 pm
So I have a problem about the same boy again...
(Read the linked thread if you don't know what's going on)

I thought I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore since the shows are over and we don't go to the same school, but I'm not totally sure. The director of the play sent out a mass email to EVERYONE, including the guy, to try out a free dance class, and have a reunion at the theater. I'm iffy about going. I want to try out the dance class and see my friends, but I don't want to run into him there.
Help?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Don't let anyone ruin your fun. Sometime it is best to actually face the things you don't want to do. You could end up having a lot of fun if you go or you could miss out and potentially regret not going.
I personally think you should go. Ignore the boy, you dont need him. If he tries the same s**t as before, tell him you're not interested.

Life example:
Last year I went to my friends memorial party, it was the marker of a year of his death. The person was my friend and my exs best friend so I knew I would potentially run into him there. I wasnt going to go but I wanted to be there for some emotional support in case a few of my friends needed it. There were food&drink, karaoke, and I got to meet his family. I eventually did run into my ex (he had been a total creeper in our relationship, after I broke up with him I had found out he was cheating). It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be and I know if I would have missed that, it would have missed out on a lot. Even the awkward re-meeting.

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:54 pm
TheAbomidableToaster

Don't let anyone ruin your fun. Sometime it is best to actually face the things you don't want to do. You could end up having a lot of fun if you go or you could miss out and potentially regret not going.
I personally think you should go. Ignore the boy, you dont need him. If he tries the same s**t as before, tell him you're not interested.

Life example:
Last year I went to my friends memorial party, it was the marker of a year of his death. The person was my friend and my exs best friend so I knew I would potentially run into him there. I wasnt going to go but I wanted to be there for some emotional support in case a few of my friends needed it. There were food&drink, karaoke, and I got to meet his family. I eventually did run into my ex (he had been a total creeper in our relationship, after I broke up with him I had found out he was cheating). It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be and I know if I would have missed that, it would have missed out on a lot. Even the awkward re-meeting.

Yeah you're right, I think I might try it out and go. Thanks (:

Anymore opinions?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:20 pm
So I have a problem about the same boy again...
(Read the linked thread if you don't know what's going on)

I thought I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore since the shows are over and we don't go to the same school, but I'm not totally sure. The director of the play sent out a mass email to EVERYONE, including the guy, to try out a free dance class, and have a reunion at the theater. I'm iffy about going. I want to try out the dance class and see my friends, but I don't want to run into him there.
Help?

I'd go anyways. Go have fun and ignore him the entire night. You control your life not him. You can't let the thought of running into him ruin what might be a good time!  

Shala livid

8,240 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items