Reply Poetry
Children

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emmerah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:18 am
thought i'd take a break from lost love for a while, see if you can guess what this one's about... and, as always, please comment 3nodding

The brightest stars; The darkest fall
Unknown scars; They bear them all
Strangers.
Peaceful lives; They do not know
Pain unrealized ;It does not show
Children.
They can't resist; Through the pain,
Harm persists; Through silent rain
Frozen.
The pictures still; It's all the same,
One more lost will; With nothing gained

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:41 pm
Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Great rhyme scheme, great rhythm, great poem. You really should take a break from lost love way more often, because this is a fantastic work. I hate to admit this, but I can't really figure out what this is about sweatdrop , I feel really stupid right now, please excuse my ignorance. I like the words and the way they almost move and flow, but still, I can't find the core of it all, what it's REALLY about. Anyway, keep up the fantasmic work, I'd love to read more!  

EstoPerpetua

Emmerah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:54 am
kapow123
Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Great rhyme scheme, great rhythm, great poem. You really should take a break from lost love way more often, because this is a fantastic work. I hate to admit this, but I can't really figure out what this is about sweatdrop , I feel really stupid right now, please excuse my ignorance. I like the words and the way they almost move and flow, but still, I can't find the core of it all, what it's REALLY about. Anyway, keep up the fantasmic work, I'd love to read more!

thanks so much. I checked my comments and was just expecting another one sentence type thing, then i saw it and i was like. WOAH! I got's praise ~ heart
I actually just started with no inspiration at all, then decided on a theme. Maybe it's just me who thinks it's obvious.. since i wrote it, but it's actually about child abuse. And i could go into my uber long speech on my opinion on the matter. But I'll save that for debating sweatdrop ...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:13 am
Oh, I won't comment with one sentence, that really irks me. Anywho, now that I been told what it's actually about, it makes so much more sense and has much more meaning. Thanks for sharing your work!  

EstoPerpetua

Poetry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff