Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:04 pm
The Story

Having parents that are wanted for several murders isn't that great. Three children grew up with parents like that, all sisters. The oldest was put through physical pain, the one in the middle was put through mental pain, and the youngest emotional. They lived with it until the oldest became twelve and the police were finally able to break out with the help of a phone call from the little girls.

Now people will always remember that case, the Rivers will be known forever as the killers of the towns people even if the kids had nothing to do with it. They were sent to a foster home after they recovered in the hospital but none of them have forgotten the past and the scars that they bear. After they became older and moved out to live their own lives, they rarely talked to each other, not wanting to see the pain each of them had went through.

Each of them look for love but of course with their last name it's not that easy. Some people still celebrate the day when the Rivers were sent to jail while others just smile. People don't trust the girls and the oldest, along with the second sister, moved out, leaving the youngest one who had decided to stay. She didn't want to back down and that might kill her in the end... but all she wanted was for people to show a little affection and to find love even if she did have a hard time trusting people.

Rules

Follow the guild rules as well as the rules for Gaia.
No cybering.
Try to post more than two lines and be creative.
If you're going to be gone for a while, tell me so I don't think you quit the roleplay.
If you do quit the roleplay, at least tell me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:07 pm
Profile Skeleton

[align=center][color=color1][size=24][b]F[/b]irst [b]M[/b]iddle [b]L[/b]ast[/size][/color]
((Real pic here))
[color=color2]"Personal Quote here"[/color][/align]

[align=left][size=18][color=color1]Small Details[/color][/size]
[color=black]My name is[/color] [color=color2]((Full first name))[/color] [color=black]but I go by[/color] [color=color2]((nickname))[/color]
[color=black]I was born[/color] [color=color2]((M/D/Y)),[/color] [color=black]making me[/color] [color=color2]((age))[/color]
[color=black]Last time I checked, I was[/color] [color=color2]((female/male))[/color]
[color=black]I have a height of[/color] [color=color2]((height))[/color] [color=black]and a weight of[/color] [color=color2]((weight))[/color][/align]

[align=right][size=18][color=color1]Me in a Nutshell[/color][/size]
[color=color2]Flip the pages of my lifes story...[/color]
[color=black]((biography here, at least three paragraphs please))[/color][color=color2]What I'm truly like...[/color]
[color=black]((personality here. A paragraph, and don't list, please))[/color][/align]

[align=center][size=18][color=color1]I'm Lovin' it![/color][/size]
[color=color2]-(5 likes in bullet form)
-
-
-
-[/color]

[size=18][color=color1]Ew, get it away![/color][/size]
[color=color2]-(5 dislikes in bullet form)
-
-
-
-[/color][/align]

[align=left][size=18][color=color1]A Silent Symphony[/color][/size]
[color=color2]((song // artist))[/color][/align]
[align=right][color=black]The one pulling my strings[/color] [color=color1]((gaia name))[/color][/align]

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:08 pm
Profiles

Victoria Helen Rivers
User Image
"Your love is killing me from the inisde out."

Small Details
My name is Victoria but I go by Vi
I was born May/9/1990, making me 19
Last time I checked, I was female
I have a height of 5'2" and a weight of 102

Me in a Nutshell
Flip the pages of my lifes story...
I guess I got the good end of the stick from my family. Let's just say my biological parents are people that you never want to meet. I've always wondered what made them that way but I've never really figured it out and I don't want to ask my sisters since that will bring back bad memories. Anyway, as a child, I saw both of my sisters suffer from physical and mental pain. They say emotional pain isn't as bad...but I don't think so.

When I was a born, which I think is amazing, I already had two sisters. How nice right? I guess, it just meant I got to watch both of them struggle to see the next sunrise. My parents ignored me for the most part and that's probably why I like being alone. I don't have to deal with anything else except myself and the silence seems like heaven. That is until you start starving. I'm still skinny and it's hard for me to gain weight but as long as I'm away from them and I know that my sisters are safe, I think I'll be fine.

So...after we finally got away from our biological parents, we were sent to a foster home. Reese is kind of like my mother, she's always been kind to us even though she's the one that went through the most pain. Even after we were adopted, I did my best to stay away from them. It took me a long time to trust them and I still have my doubts about them, but what can I do? Anyway, I'm talking too much, so I'll shut my trap and you can figure the rest out.

What I'm truly like...
Now, sarcasm is a fine art for Vi, she uses it whenever she gets the chance. As long as you have a sense of humor, Vi will be just fine. At times she may seem short tempered but that usually happens when she doesn't want to show her true emotions, what she's really feeling. Most of the time she stays silent because of that, she's too afraid to show her true colors. It takes time for her to trust others and only then does she open up. That's what happens when you go through a childhood like her own. Oh, she's got a cynical side as well.

I'm Lovin' it!
- My Sisters
- Drawing
- Snow
- Animals
- Rain

Ew, get it away!
- Abusive People
- Commericals
- Small Spaces
- Fish
- Summer