Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:15 pm
~Blinded by Love~
User Image
Relationships.
Some people say relationships lead to no good and in this case, that actually was true.
Cassie. She's a 16 year old girl who's supposedly in the best relationship she could have ever imagined. He gets along with her friends and family, and well....is the ideal guy. That is...until the car crash happened.
It was new years and Cassie was sitting in the passenger seat, right next to him. He was the only driving and ice covered the roads. People say this is the time of year when a lot of people drive drunk..and maybe that was the case. The car had crashed head on into small suv. Both of them were knocked out and taken to the nearest hospital.
When Cassie opened her eyes in the morning....she didn't see anything. Not a single thing. The glass from the windows had gotten into her bright blue eyes, causing her to go blind. Her boy friend on the the other hand got a broken bone and couple of scratches.
At first it was hard to get used to this type of life for her but she had friends that helped her, especially John. He stayed by her side whenever her boyfriend would leave on an 'errand'.
Mean while, her boyfriend started cheating on her with her best friend, Lisa. Lisa of course demanded that he break up with Cassie and that's what happened.
It seemed like everything was going down hill for her after the car crash and she didn't know how much more she could take. What will happen now? Will she find a way to get him back or at least get along with her best friend? Or will she forever be left alone since no one seems to want a blind girl around anymore?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:16 pm
~Profile Skeleton~
User Image

[b]My name is:[/b]
[b]Just so you know, I'm:[/b] (age)
[b]Some of the things I like are:[/b] (likes)
[b]Things that I've never liked:[/b] (dislikes)
[b]My life story:[/b] (bio)
[b]This is what I look like:[/b] (picture or description)
[b]Don't tell anyone but I like:[/b] (crush)

Characters that need people to play them:

Cassie: OPEN RESERVED TAKEN
John: OPEN RESERVED TAKEN
Lisa: OPEN RESERVED TAKEN
Cassie's boyfriend(you can come up with a name): OPEN RESERVED TAKEN

Other characters are welcome as well, but I need those roles filled before we can start.

~Rules~
User Image
~Please post at least 3-5 sentences per post. More sentences are always welcome.
~If you are going to be one of the main characters, please be active. So try to post at least twice a week.
~If you are going to quit the role play, please tell me.
~Follow the guild rules. Read them if you don't know what they are.
~No text talk and use periods.
~Reserve a main character before making the profile, if you want to be a main character that is.

Note:
If you want to change your character's name, just PM asking that and I'll get it done.

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:18 pm
~Profiles~

My name is: Cassie Annabel Baker
Just so you know, I'm: 16 years old
Some of the things I like are: candy, talking to my friends, taking pictures, and drawing. I’m an artist.
Things that I've never liked: standing in lines, my neighbor’s dog (who barks nonstop), and liars.
My life story: Well, what can I say? I grew up with my mother since my parents are divorced. I had a hard childhood but I’m not complaining. In middle school I met Lisa who is now my best friend. Three years past and we moved on to high school were I made more friends and got a boyfriend. Things seemed to be great until the car crash…then I lost my eyesight and I can’t do the things that I used to. My boyfriends has been spending less and less time with me…I’m beginning to think that he’s cheating on me.
This is what I look like:
User Image
Don't tell anyone but I like: My boyfriend  
Romance Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas