Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
Crazy Dreams/Yaoi affecting your dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:29 pm
Well basically if you have a dream that is crazy, weird, awesome why not share it???
Anyways
This one dream I'm truly not sure what to make of it...

Dream:
I was reading a yaoi(a very disturbing, S&M intense one) when I started feeling like dirty so I decided to take a shower. I leave my laptop on my bed up in my room. Since everyone else was downstairs, my brother whose room is across from mine, was playing games with my dad and figured he'd be downstairs for a while. So I take a pretty long shower. Comming out I see my dad watching t.v. Figuring my bro was asleep I walked upstairs to find my brother on my laptop, my eyes almost bulge out of my head as i quicly put on pajamas and look over my bro's shoulder. I see him reading the same yaoi.

I several shades of crimson as I looked at him. "Ryan what are you reading?" I asked in the calmest voice I could manage.

My brother looks up as he looks at me, he doesn't say anything and only shrugs. "What is this?" he asked pointing to screen.

I looked at the screen to find out that it was same page I left it on in the middle of a very intense sex scene. "Nothing you need to know, and your to yong for." I said not sure whether to close the computer. Then I look at him a smug smile crossing my face. "Why you interested?"

My brother's face goes into slight color. "No." he said as crawled over to the foot of the bed turning on the t.v. I shrugged and crawl into my bed and started reading. Soon my bro goes away to sleep. I stay up and continue reading. Well nothing happened again until I caught my bro again reading the same manga I was were I left off again. I look at him and sigh. "If you want to read that stuff I have no problem but..." I pause as climbed over him. "I can find something less mind traumatizing."

My bro jumps when he heard me blushig. Giving me back my laptop he crawls to the foot of the bed again to watch t.v. Again things where normal again for a while when I went to my bro's room which is right across from me and our rooms have no door, only to find masterbating. I turn around heading back into my room my face flushing as red as I could get. When he was done, he came into my room and started asking me a bunch of questions which delt from the yaoi and other stuff.

Well the conclusion my brother is gay without knowing it and only finds out by reading yaoi...

So yea thats what happend and I don't really know what to hink since my bro really isn't interested in girls(only 14) but I'm afraid to ask him about his sexuality...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 pm
Don't worry, your brother may not really truly be as straight as a circle. (It's my inside joke ^^)
My best friend, Tyler, reads yaoi all the time. He isn't gay, I'm one hundred percent sure. But yeah, he is more sexually engulfed than most boys our age. (Which, by the way, is twelve.) His brother's friend's older sister's boyfriend (Who just so happens to be my cousin) is straight, and he reads yaoi as well. And we're not talking about the childish Gravitation of Loveless type which has barely any kind of crap in it except kissing. We're talking about something like Tsuyogari or all of the one-shots about Ciel and Sebastian from youtube. (Which are completely fake since Sebastian is almost one hundred percent- never mind... he isn't very straight... But don't worry! I'm pretty sure that your brother is just like my best friend. Besides, I know a lot of boys who are like... eighteen and they aren't interested in girls. My dad was the same way. Didn't even talk to them "personally" until he graduated from college. (Only school projects and stuff, but most of the kids in his class were boys.) And he married my mother. So really, it's not something that you should worry about really. If anything, it's who your brother is, and you should actually support him instead of worrying about it. I support my brother's sexuality (And he is gay). We could be sisters of gay guys together! (Just kidding, but seriously)
biggrin rofl  

iTammie-chan

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:58 pm
I know but I told my friends and one of them even asked them, but she wasn't sure what he said exactly but she said he sounded like he said yea...so im not sure. Plus I could careless about his sexuality I'm more worried if he'd ever read one of the yaoi's I read and tell my parents...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:52 am
I know I have them, but like 3 minutes after I wake up I always forget my dreams.  

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:18 pm
» Cast in the name of God, Ye not guilty. «

I've heard so much about this dreams, but I actually only had parts of dreams. Like one part I was dreaming that two guys were having sex... I can't remember where. And then another where I was looking at yaoi. Yeah not much. sweatdrop

»We have come to terms.«

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:56 pm
I have really daft dreams, usually. Dumpin' my most recent (i.e., last two/three weeks) here.

I had one in which I was wearing a long purple wig tied up in a ponytail, and dressed in a purple and black/white version of Vocaloid Len's outfit with a purple collar with a metal panel on, was in a five-strong band of reverse traps (hot/cute verse traps, at that) in crosses between Vocaloid-style and Visual-Kei clothing, who had entered a song contest and were about to go on stage to sing live. However, we hadn't prepared a song and decided to sing Bohemian Rhapsody, because we all knew it. :'D

Also, I had one that I was a Pokemon trainer and was battling some semi-skeevy guy in one of those silly small houses you get in Pokemon games. He had that ridiculously strong, knew-moves-it-definitely-shouldn't Mareep, which I mentally called a troll mareep. It beat my Gyarados and caused significant damage to me other Pokemon, but I beat him and he offered to trade it to me afterwards. I agreed and was very pleased until I noticed the original trainer's name in its file: IZAYA. Ffffffffu-!
The last thought in that dream was that I had clearly just gotten caught up in one of his plots/Xanatos Gambits and there was nothing I could do either way.
Izaya Orihara's troll!Mareep. scream

Another one I had which was clearly fraudulent was that back when Izaya, Shinra, Shizuo and Kadota were still in school, Izaya wasn't such a huge douche and was hanging around with Shinra, Shizuo and some darkhaired guy who looked kinda familiar, when he had a douche-epiphany which struck him like a beam of light from above and became the huge douche he is in canon.
Get outta my dreams, Izaya! That's three and counting, if I include the one I can't remember. mad

I also had one that I was swimming in a choppy, sort-of stormy sea late at night, and was doing well enough, when I got washed into some fishing nets and the sea wall and got tangled and nearly drowned. (In fact, I have the oddest feeling I did fall unconscious and was then possessed by something that took over my body and swam me to safety, possibly Athena which will make more sense in a moment. ) The next day I was very hoarse and couldn't speak. So I was nervous when the goddess Athena came to visit the house place I was in & see how we were doing, because when I couldn't speak she'd just read my mind instead.
The reason this made me nervous was because I didn't want her peering into my memories to back when I was walking along the beach when the tide was out, looked around and saw that two of the guys who were also living in the house place were up against the sea wall, making out. (For anyone interested in the details, the taller, blonde guy was pushed up against the wall and sort of being topped by the shorter, brown haired guy and they were wearing grey school uniforms plus blazers. My dreams are odd.)
She'd be pissed off because we were suppose to be doing "more important" things like training so we could save the world. Because we were the chosen ones and vessels of the gods or something. ( Plus I think also she'd tell Hermes and Ares that their vessels were an item, which is awkward and potentially worse. )

Then I was with my dad in a department store shopping when he got a call from Panther Caroso, from the Star Wolf team in the Star Fox games, asking him if he could do a favour and take in a talking panther cub who was apparently one of his relatives or something. And he and my dad were on good terms? I found it more surprising that he knew a member of the villainous team well, rather than surprised that he knew a talking space animal.

And, well, yeah. Usually there's a lot more animal symbolism or animals in general, but I'd be content to get rid of Izaya. Seriously.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games