Submit

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:14 pm
Browse through threads until you find a tank . LOOK 4 IT 2 SAY.. "BOOTY GRAB"?

Don't see this? 'Active' booty grab games are random. Just keep looking, it may take a while to find one that is glowing

Click on that tank (in step 1) and a new window will open up
This window doesn't come up? If no new window opens, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned OFF. Window opens but all you see are fish swimming around? Wait for a while for all the fish to load. If nothing still happens, the game is already over and you missed it. Close the window

You can change the settings to make the game easier to play. If you lag, change the game quality to "low" or "medium." If you still lag, change the size option to "small." You can also enter full screen if you want

To collect gold, move your mouse across the screen. Be careful not to have your mouse leave the game, it will not move your character if you do! Your character will follow the mouse, picking up anything it runs into

When the game is over, this screen will appear, telling you how well you did

THIS INFORMATION WAS CREATED BY..Societal Downfall  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:10 pm
In the time in between when the the window pops up and when the countdown begins- tap the bottom of the tank to group the fish together. This works best with dolphins. I got this hint off Dolphin Disaster III. I made 4107g off a 17 dolphin tank. I think it works for some other fish as well. I've tried it on lawnsharks.  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:29 pm
Sacral Cecity made a comment about my avi always sitting, and I realized that the forum was missing a hint. If your avi is in the sitting position, it is also slightly lower in the tank. The advantage to this is just a little extra room to avoid red decreases more easily and more quickly. I didn't come up with this myself, but I don't remember where I picked it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 am
Purtie
Sacral Cecity made a comment about my avi always sitting, and I realized that the forum was missing a hint. If your avi is in the sitting position, it is also slightly lower in the tank. The advantage to this is just a little extra room to avoid red decreases more easily and more quickly. I didn't come up with this myself, but I don't remember where I picked it up.

That's a good tip, Purtie, but I don't like the way mine looks sitting. I could just make her sit while playing booty grab though, and then change her back. Thanks!

User Image

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:57 pm
Problem: You get 'stuck' on the left side of the tank as a smaller shell with no avi below it. Usually you can't get any response until half the time is gone.

Solution: Minimize the pop up window and restore it quickly. I just found this solution on my own.  
(HELP CENTER)CUSTOMER SERVICE 4 MEMBERS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games