Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:41 pm
Name: Sypress
Sex:Male
Runaway
....Hey.. well i'm guessing you wanna know my story or... whatever..Name is Sypress Hawthore, my girl friend is Akari, she'll tell you her own story. For me its like any other run away's dream.. living without rules and people looking at you because you are different. My family runs a kendo gym, also teaches all different types of martial arts. Some tell me i am selfish for not wanting the privilege of taking over the family's gym and live the life of a "warrior"...but do they understand the feeling of waking up every morning at four in the morning to run drills, kick dummies, punch padding all before school where you are ridiculed for being different. The only one that seems to understand me is Akari.. Akari is different then almost all the girls i've known and i wouldn't change her at all. Also this house, this gym, this.. town just everything and everyone in it seems to be going down or.. something i can not explain it but thats all i have to say to you right now.... we are leaving tomorrow after school...
User Image

Name: Akari
Sex:Female
Neko
Runaway
Hey.. unlike Sy, i'm not as ... i don't know, kind of shy.. Well name is Akari Rinson, i live beside his families gym. My family is not so good, my mother before i was born... had an affar and out popped me.. ever since i was born i have had no father and just naturally grew in fear of men.. but Sy...I love seeing Sy work out and fight and all that different things. He makes me feel strong and that i can take on anyone, and if i can't .. i feel protected when i'm with him. At school he fights for me and.. the way i am. He isn't really... or i don't see him being the one looked and made fun of. At times i feel that i'm the one making him run but.. i can't run without his strength, and he tells me that he can't run without a heart. His life is so hard with the training and people always looking for him to do more be more.. when am being selfish for...wanting him forever, i just.. am so weak and i feel so much more when i'm in his arms.. i'm sorry i'm rambling on... it was nice talking to you .. i hope to tell you more about Sy and I's grand escape!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 pm
"no.. you are beautiful in every way, don't listen to them" Sypress grabbing a hold on Akari's hand and he steps closer "No matter what happens i will fight and protect you." looking into her eyes as he places his other hand on her head rubbing her cat like ears that lay low on her head from the sad feeling inside.

"Sy you are the only person that has ever truly shown me love.. my mother looks at me and sees these ears (pushes sypress' hand off and pulls on ears) and dies inside.. because the man she fell for me is apart of me..." Akari walking away slowly as tears begin forming in her mixed colored eyes "i just don't want to be alone anymore... people look and laugh or they become disgusted.. i just.." akari feeling warm arms come from behind her wrapping around her shoulders, with a gentle squeeze ".. i'm tired of being cold at night... i just want to feel warm" turning around in his arms and she buries her face in his chest. Tears begin falling

"As long as there is fire in my heart, i will be the one to give you warmth through night and day..." in a tighter squeeze, kissing her head and he begins petting her head and ears  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:59 pm
((May I ask what this is? A roleplay or just a story? I like it btw :3 ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 pm
xXI Shattered_Angel IXx
((May I ask what this is? A roleplay or just a story? I like it btw :3 ))

its a self RP, unless you talk to other person and ask to maybe merg RPs.. its all up to the RPers  

Sherman1025

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:42 pm
"Sypress... where would we go?" looking up in his arms "i really want you but i'm scared to be left, i know i'm not much but i just want to make you smile, even if we aren't together"

Sypress, looking down in her eyes "if we are ment to be together, then we must not worry, but until that happens... we are together" with a smile, and a kiss on her forehead  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:10 pm
Wow this is a very nice story so far :3
i cant wait to read more heart
(im not exactly a RPer just a reader -giggles-)

XxSuper_NekoxX

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:30 pm
"come on Akari.. we don't have to leave right now" gently pushing her from his chest to look in her eyes after brushing her hair away

Akari looking up as she leans up and presses her lips on his gently "I know you don't love me the way i do you.. i just hope one day you will, and till then i will try my hardest to always show you i'm here for you"

He felt as if he was cheating her out of a dying wish or something close to it, for he knew nothing about love or caring. Only sleeping, studying, fighting, and eating was taught in his life. "Akari, you make me feel so much more then.. just a ..." as he feels the tears he never once shed outside his bed room. Sypress quickly brings her back to his chest as he stares upon the stars, feeling the moisture running down his warm but so cold feeling cheek  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:45 pm
Sypress wipes his tear, as he leans down bringing her face up, as he gazes in her eyes "You are the love that i know nothing of... for that, i don't know if i can truly say that i love you as you love me. And i never want to lie to you" turning her head to gently kiss her cheek.

"Thats all i had ever wanted to hear" with a smile and a touch on her cheek. "okay... come on lets get something to eat" gently pulling awya from Sypress' arms turning and walking to local market store, turning before entering "well... are you coming" a smile

Sypress smiles as he walks towards Akari "yeah always with you" As they continue inside, Sy notices three other high schoolers that he didn't know but have seen them around often. "Akari, go get what you want to eat.."with a smile ".. i'll pay just go and get that and i'll wait at here at that door" Standing outside the door, pulling out his cell phone as if not watching the three guys begin walking over.  

Sherman1025

The Garden of Eatin

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:08 pm
"Sy" I whisper in his ear. I press my body against his to distract him from the guys. He looks into my eyes. I look away. When they leave Ipush away. He sighs. I can't help if guys like me, but I hate it when he tries to fight them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:59 pm
((don't take control of others characters please))

Akari continues to the back of the store for the few bags of snacks and drinks. As the men walk past Sypress as they pull out their cell phones and continuing towards the back to Akari.

Sypress slowly walkinin behind them watching as they approach Akari, wearing a shorter skirt and gray pull over hoodie, the men walk behind her as to take some up skirt shots with their phones.
With a grin on each man that walks by was if they had all won a prize. Sypress quicker then usual speaks to the men "Hey, i seen you got some sweet pics.. mind if i see?"

As if the guys truly thought he was interested in seeing their prized photos of Akari's panties "oh man, you guys are good.." with one hand he gently as if bringing the one guy's phone closer to see more clear ".. now take a look at that, she is just soo.." *CRACK* the sound of the guys nose as Sypress swings the hand holding the phone back into the mans face. Blood falls out as he drops. (one down)

The other taller man sees his friend fall to the ground, before attempting the throw a quick fist but quite greatly misses as Sypress lets the one man fall as he brings the same hand's elbow in and landing square into the friend's eye socket, as the man falls to a knee. Sypress grabs ahold of his head and pulls it to his knee landing it his head knocking him out cold as well. (two down)

Sypress turns to the more round one, "Did you get any pictures?" taking a step forward. "Sorry ddude here man just take it Sy, i didn't know you were together, my bad!" the last of the three guys tells Sypress as he throws this cell at his feet before running out of the store.

Sypress bending down to each guy and breaking each of their cell phones and taking the mini SD chip inside just in case. "Sy... you know.. you didn't have to do that" Akari coming from behind looking at the fallen men "but... thank you ..and we better get out of here, you did that quick enough that i don't think the clerk seen or even heard any of it.

"yeah you're right... is that all you want, okay put it up there and i'll pay" walking up to the counter hand in hand as she carries the Doritos and Sunkist to the counter.  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Name: Akella Kuyomo

Sex: Female

Runaway

I was born into a rich family, though treated as a servant. My father was an angry drug addict and often abused me and my mother. I stole one of the family cars and abandoned the abusive home at 16. I've been living in my own apartment with my white kitten Lu Lu. Yeah, I'm taking the benefit of bein' free. I hate being ordered around, abused, judged, and locked up. Having a cellar for a room was not fun. and having no breaks nor getting paid, eh, why wouldn't I have abandoned my mother? I left on one of the weekly days I was assigned to Wash the cars. eh, that's it...

User Image

Name: Kiseki Kuyomo

Sex: Male

Akella's caretaker.

I was born into the same family Akella was. Though I was actually treated as one of their children, unlike Akella. at 18, I moved out and began my own life as most would, and because I knew it was going to happen at one point, When Akella ran away I let her live with me. I care for her, and watch over her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:44 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella hadn't witnessed, but heard the situation that had gone on in the store. She minded her own buisness on the other side of the room. Lulu walked beside her as she headed to the counter, accidentally and carelessly crashing into The blue haired boy and falling backwards. Lulu meowed at Sypress.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Looking down at this newly founded girl "oh i'm sorry didn't see you there" giving her his hand to help lift her up to her feet. "sorry i bumped into you like that... name is Sypress and this is my friend Akari" putting his hand on Akaris head and roughing her hair up revealing her ears more clearly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:50 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella tried to keep her face from turning red or doing something strange like she came so close to doing every time she interacted with someone. She straightened and looked at Akari's ears, smiling. "They're cute," she said. She held out her hand for a shake."I'm Akella, nice to meet you." Lulu was swerving around Akari's legs. Calculations, calculations. Akella was an inch shorter than Sypress.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:58 pm
"Well its nice meeting you, and if those guys.. well if they awake, gives you any problems just tell me." showing off a smile that Akari thought to herself (i haven't seen that smile in along time..) Akari says before walking over to the bench "its nice meeting you but i'm a little tired i'm gonna sit down" leaving Sys side to sit and drink her beverage  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff