Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Can you combine ? ? ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Victoria Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 pm
tripple and double. .

So i'm not a super religion guru. I mean I have a lot to learn so pardon any stupid things i might say out of ignorance. . .

Some religion that is have herd of have a double
ying yang
good evil
black white
got devil
tyoe of thing. Even single based ones seem to have the god devil one.

or some ar more based on the triple
maid maiden crone
earth wind water
holy ghost father son
mother father child
male female union
type of thing and like some kinda have both but is there a religion concept that expressively combines both? Like include both concepts as main concepts? . . . . or did i just miss something smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:13 pm
What do you want to combine, and how do you plan on combining them?  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:18 pm
Why only triple and double? Why not fifty-six or just one?

Why does duality appeal to you? Why do three-form ideas appeal to you?

For example... some personal information: I follow a path that is based in duality but the combination of that duality results in an infinite multitude of manifestations. Maiden-Mother-Crone can be just one way of looking at the female half of male-female polarity. Then, the combination between the two binary poles of gender creates an infinite continuum of gender on which we all exist. The poles create the continuum.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:29 pm
Dualities and certain numbers are said to have power. Like the number 3 is a number of power thats why you have the trinities.

Its an obsession more with numbers... patterns etc. and basic human recognition of them that forms the basis for what you see. I think there are theories concerning the Masons but who knows?

Philosophies also pervade and spread like fire through human interactions and borrowing concepts from others and fitting old concepts into new patterns and such. cultures spread and affect all that they interact with.

Im not religious but in theory you can pull from whatever strikes you as true sounding and believe that till you find something that sounds truer and then believe that constantly searching for objective reality to you find something close enough or you get tired enough that you stop searching.  

Ishtar Shakti

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:35 pm
I suggest addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as primary means of combining two numbers. Alphabet letters optional.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games