Reply The Music Artists Guild
Acoustic Musicians Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

babystarkatt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:51 pm
Okay i know everyone here absolutely loves music but I'm part of another Guild that has just sprung up that desperately needs members. So if you're into acoustic guitar or even just music in general please join so it's not as boring.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:30 pm
so its kinda like my guild  

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

Protecter_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:24 am
babystarkatt
Okay i know everyone here absolutely loves music but I'm part of another Guild that has just sprung up that desperately needs members. So if you're into acoustic guitar or even just music in general please join so it's not as boring.

What's the name of the guild?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:14 pm
Protecter_Soul
babystarkatt

What's the name of the guild?

It's the Acoustic Musicians Guild.  

babystarkatt

babystarkatt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:02 pm
Okay people. I'd really appreciate it if some of you would at least give the Acoustic Musicians Guild a try. It's not much now but it's not going to be if people don't join. I cant force anyone to join but again it would be much appreciated to actually have people who know anything about music to talk to.  
The Music Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games