View Results

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:06 am
Rate my (favorite) tekteks please? The ones that I post on here are my absolute favorite that I've done! So lemme know what you think :3 Also, I can rate yours too. Just tell me what you want me to tell you (like, what I like most, what I don't like, scaled of 1-10, whatever you want me to do).
Here goes!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
(Most of these are ones that I've entered in contests so...)
Lemme know what you guys think :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 am
Torako_Kameyo
Rate my (favorite) tekteks please?
Here goes!

1. 8/10 Change the eyes to black or teal and take off the wings, tail, and add more teal to balance out the shirt.
2. 9/10 Add some blue and yellow to balance out the pants and frog.
3. 6/10 nothing matches crying Try making the hair gold, the shoes blue or green to match the robe, and use gold wings instead of the bow.
4. Yay for music! =D 9/10 Only thing I would change is her dress. It blends into the background too much so maybe try a different white dress or use a black dress instead.
5. 7/10 It seems a bit too simple, maybe add some more accessories to her to spice her up a bit ; )

Could you rate some of mine too? ^_^

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:16 pm

1. I like the purple >.2. Ooh, I like her A LOT! She's my favorite of the three! I wouldn't even change anything! She has character, that's for certain (that's why I like her so much wink ) 10/10!
3. Hummm.... I like her, but the black skin kind of... Draws a lot of attention maybe? Kinda makes me focus more on the skin than anything else (nos, I'm not racise :p).. I see that it was matching the top a little, but it seems a tad off to me : Soo... I rate her... 8/10 ^-^

Hee hee ^-^ Very original and good job as always, Fellmaria-chan!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:32 pm
the last one is the least plain and the cutest!  

Insane Rena

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:59 pm
Insane Rena
the last one is the least plain and the cutest!

x3, thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:14 pm
Torako_Kameyo
Fellmaria

1. I like the purple >.2. Ooh, I like her A LOT! She's my favorite of the three! I wouldn't even change anything! She has character, that's for certain (that's why I like her so much wink ) 10/10!
3. Hummm.... I like her, but the black skin kind of... Draws a lot of attention maybe? Kinda makes me focus more on the skin than anything else (nos, I'm not racise :p).. I see that it was matching the top a little, but it seems a tad off to me : Soo... I rate her... 8/10 ^-^

You can use the 2nd one as a dream avi if you'd like : )  

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:13 am
Fellmaria
Torako_Kameyo
Fellmaria

You can use the 2nd one as a dream avi if you'd like : )

Waaah o.o! That would be amazing! I might just do that!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:04 am
Torako_Kameyo
Rate my (favorite) tekteks please? The ones that I post on here are my absolute favorite that I've done! So lemme know what you think :3 Also, I can rate yours too. Just tell me what you want me to tell you (like, what I like most, what I don't like, scaled of 1-10, whatever you want me to do).
Here goes!
(Most of these are ones that I've entered in contests so...)
Lemme know what you guys think :3

the first one is a 7/10 because the top's color came out of nowhere and the colorsare off balance there's more grey than black and the gray is just everywhere
the 2nd one is a 9/10
because it's simple but nice the pants though have some blue on them so you could have added blue
the 3rd one is pretty nice but it need more gold9/10
the 4th one is beautiful it looks like a girl is about to play the grand piano at a concert10/10
the 5th is a 5/10 because it dosen't match

rate some of mine plz
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

HOTPINKPEPSI

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:43 am
rate some of mine plz

Lessee... The first one I would rate a 8/10. I don't really like how the bloomers layer with the skirt... It looks a little wierd. All the colors match very well though, and it's pretty well balanced ^-^
I love her a lot! My only thing is the lips : They've always seemed a little bit strange to me, just because of where the Gaian's people positioned it on the face and the tilt. It's hard to find an avi that can pull those lips off very well : Other than that though, a 9/10! She's really good!
Oh my goodness, I love her to death! 10/10! She's very utterly adorable.
She's very good :3 Very cute and very well balanced and matching. There isn't anything that I can complain about on her, accept in my personal taste, I have never liked the masquerade lips : so it's more a personal preference than a what matches/looks good bit. 9/10.
She's cute (they're all cute, x3) ^-^ The leaves on her hair and kind of blendy, so you can't really see them, even though it's a nice touch. Same with the lighting in her hand x3 It's hard to see it cuz it blends in. I love the clor scheme though, and it's very cute ^-^ 8/10.
Really good job!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:02 pm
Torako_Kameyo
rate some of mine plz

Lessee... The first one I would rate a 8/10. I don't really like how the bloomers layer with the skirt... It looks a little wierd. All the colors match very well though, and it's pretty well balanced ^-^
I love her a lot! My only thing is the lips : They've always seemed a little bit strange to me, just because of where the Gaian's people positioned it on the face and the tilt. It's hard to find an avi that can pull those lips off very well : Other than that though, a 9/10! She's really good!
Oh my goodness, I love her to death! 10/10! She's very utterly adorable.
She's very good :3 Very cute and very well balanced and matching. There isn't anything that I can complain about on her, accept in my personal taste, I have never liked the masquerade lips : so it's more a personal preference than a what matches/looks good bit. 9/10.
She's cute (they're all cute, x3) ^-^ The leaves on her hair and kind of blendy, so you can't really see them, even though it's a nice touch. Same with the lighting in her hand x3 It's hard to see it cuz it blends in. I love the clor scheme though, and it's very cute ^-^ 8/10.
Really good job!

thanks  

HOTPINKPEPSI

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
The TekTek Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers