Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coffee Stains & Crumpled Paper -- A Writers Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for writers of all kinds. 

Tags: writing, prose, poetry, writers, reading 

Reply Novels/Novellas
Read the prologue to my story and tell me what you think!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you read this book?
  No
  Perhaps
  Yes
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Crystalbow
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 pm
This is the prologue to my book, and I want to know if it would be interesting at all. Please be honest!

Prologue

I never believed it would have come to this. All I did was touch his hand. Just a single touch brought everything crashing together. I was just a little six-year-old when the chains of Fate were thrown on me, binding me to a life that I couldn’t escape. I suppose it was meant to be this way. I know my home has begun destruction of itself, mainly because of the so-called democracy. However, I’m not writing to show the flaws of society. I’m writing to show the suffering the human race brings on the heads of the rest of us.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:17 pm
There is a definite chance that I would read this, but I think before committing to buy it, I'd have to read a bit more about it. It certainly has a captivating beginning, but will it continue?  

EstoPerpetua

Crystalbow
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:21 pm
Hmm...I don't know. Perhaps I'll adjust the very beginning of my first chapter, perhaps not. Depends. Right now I'm just spitting all this out on paper and then I'll focus on making it readable. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 am
I would totally pick up this book and check it out of the library if I read that. But as kapow said, will it last? I would like to read more to see that though biggrin  

Joonbong

Novels/Novellas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff