Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I just... thought he liked me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:25 pm
So that "player" I mentioned in my other thread... yeah well I got an update.

So if you didn't read the other thread, there was this guy in the play I was in. He was always around me, and flirting with me. Even though he was flirty to almost everyone, he treated me special.

Well, the last two shows he practically ignored me the whole time. And I overheard him talking to this other chick about how he was so nervous that his ex girlfriend was gonna be there, who dumped him, by the way. So yeah, after hearing them talk, he hinted that he wasn't over her yet.
This really upset me cause what kind of a*****e would do the things he did to me, and not even like me? AND then proceed to ignore me, and talk about his ex.

I guess my friend Ethan noticed I was upset so he asked what was wrong and I told him. He tried to make me feel a little better, and I was with my other friends there the rest of the night, so the last show wasn't a total loss. But I still can't help feeling awful. I really thought he liked me.

Any advice, or help to cheer me up? :/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:38 pm
Reminds me of a similar situation I was in, the boys at my school are all like that!! Flirts, hugs, plays with hair all that stuff yet they don't really like the girl they do those sorts of things to. In fact, I'm used to it! A guy would hug me tight and do whatever but I always keep my mind straight that he's just a friend and nothing more.
Don't take it too hard! Just move on and if this guy keeps on ignoring you then just forget about him! At least you have great friends right? Talk to them and probably hang out with them more smile Replace those god awful feelings with happy memories with friends wink  

MissLovedChi

Loved Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:31 pm
Aw thanks, that really helped. (: <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:33 pm
Some guys are just jerks! He didn't deserve you. Now that you know he's not worth it you are free to start looking for someone who is.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Meridyth Mayhem

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:41 pm
He's just a god damn p***k if he treated you like that. You deserve btter, he's just a bug on the windsheild you call life and soon eough the windsheild wippers will wipe him away anf he'll be gone for good.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:58 pm
Oh, this has happened to me before. Before I get too into things, I'm gonna say it's much better this happened now than a year and a half later, ammirite?
Well, I was with... Jonathan for about a month, but we were really close before that. We met July 2008 and were together for the month of August. About a week before we were together, we both spent the night at a friend's house. There was kissing, touching, snuggling, the whole shebang. Well, not really. Honestly, I never French kissed the guy. But, we were very flirty before then, too.
Well, about a year and a half later, we talk for 8 hours on the phone. And what do we talk about? Our relationship. I find out he never liked me and that he felt guilty about 'hooking up' and wanted to make it up to me.
TL;DR: Guys are assholes and the sooner you find that out, the better.
But, I am sorry about what happened. He's a jerkface.  

Cold Oktober

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:17 pm
Thanks everyone for being supportive. heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:35 pm
It can be really hard, I'm going through the same thing. A guy I like, hangs out with me a lot, talks to me, even asked me for my #, but he likes another girl. It's ok to still like him, but you have to learn to move on and know that you may just be friends.  

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

Samiesha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:43 pm
What a jerk. Don't associate with him more than you have to. :/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:46 pm
Guys don't really like you. It hurts that they do that, but it's just their idiotic nature.
Happens to everyone. >.<

x-Shadow Wind

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:15 am
Yeah, I understand you're situation:

Like I was in something similar to what happened to you but not the same. So yeah me and this guy, I knew him since 5th grade, we were always so close he was such a flirt; as you all say a 'player'. So, yeah, me and him were nice and all but he would hug me, walk with me, and so on but now which has been about about 5 years I would assume. We were still very good friends still he was the same with walking with me, hugging, sitting close to me, and so on. But it was two weeks ago on a wednsday and he came up to me telling me these exact words, "God can't you leave me alone, you're so annoying!" So from then on to today even we haven't talked to each other but we often see each other in the halls of school and all we glance at each other and in fith hour also. But still I've been upset and on that dayhe said that I was crying then reliezed he wasn't worth my tears because someone who is won't let me shead those tears.

So my advice to you don't stress yourself over someone that hurt you because someone who actually loves you won't let you suffer nor hurt you.

But think of it this way just to try and cheer you up:
The next girl he acts like that towards they will be the one hurt and they'll suffer like you did and you'll know your not ever alone in life because he was a 'player' so don't waste YOUR precious time over them. Really just think of someone you don't really like to be the next one hurt and maybe that'll cheer you up.

Yours Truely,
xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx Aka Angel~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:52 pm
Samiesha: Yeah but you see this is where this thread comes in...

Tetra304: Yeah I guess that's what I'll have to do... tell me how it works out for you too.

x-Shadow Wind: Yeah guys suck :/

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx: Man I'm sorry that happened. :/ And "don't stress yourself over someone that hurt you because someone who actually loves you won't let you suffer nor hurt you" is very true.

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:44 pm
im so sorry to hear thatand the best advise i can think of is get up and try to find a new crush. Dont let it bother you and he was a jerk for flirting with you when his heart lied with somone else. this one boy i go to school with is always flirting with me even while he is dating another girl thats how he got his but dumped last time.cause she overheard him tell me i had a nice butt.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games