Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [3]~ Art pictures ~
Have a avi outline, want it colored too?Come in to find out!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:14 pm
Hey gaia guys and girls, my name is Mizu and I've been hearing a bunch about different gaians selling Avi art at high prices. Well I'm here to say that that's a bit silly. How would you or your friends like to know how to get a cheap gaia drawning outline colored to match your avi? This is the place to get it done and at under 1000 gold to do it! Just post your request here and follow this basic outline!

User Name:
Avi reference(Of the avitar used in the outline):
Avi Outline:

After completion of the coloring I'll send you a img code with your picture in it. I well be editing over a period of time and will be updating the piture daily. so you can keep up with what all I've done to it. If you don't like it then post a reply about it or send me a pm Directly. Have a Great day to all of you.

heart Mizu  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 pm
Ok if you guys don't think I'm that good then here's somethinge that should change your mind, and help you know how to post.

User Name:MizuOfTheWaterTribe

Avi reference(Of the avitar used in the outline):
User Image

Avi Outline:

User Image

As you can see the art is really good! this was done by Laineeith Now that's what it looked like when I first got the picture. now this is what it looks like now but it's still not finished in this post. It soon will be though so keep an eye out for it!

User Image  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Hari Quiet Soul

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:34 pm
oh kool what program do u use to do the outline?  
[3]~ Art pictures ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games