Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
FINAL FANTASY XIII

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S u s h i F l o w e r x3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:04 am
i'm so jealous, i can't play it. for those who have it, how do you like it so far? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:38 pm
sad it got kind of boring....... but the characters are really dynamically cool and sureal........... Lightning is really bitchy at first but she became caring and loving when she told Hope about her identity... Spoiler alert..............

"Lightning's real name is Eclaire for the Japanese version meaning lightning in french. In the American version... it is Claire which really does not mean lightning.... but so you know.. her name is Claire Farron and her sisters name is Serah Farron."

The thing is, while you progress, the game starts to get boring and the fightings takes really long so most of the time... you have to avoid the long fights because the monsters get strongers and longer to beat.... there will be side quest like after you got every character in the game....... which is kind of lame because all the sidequest are available like at the last chapter. But the good thing about it is the fighting system... you can manipulate the attacks and when you use magic... there is no magic point cost.. you can use it 24 7 and unlimited...

well i am kind of boring you but just you know... Final Fantasy Versus 13 is going to be better than this game....  

Sefirot-Kether Ein Sof

Amorous Mage

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

XI S i l v e r IX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:23 pm
AGH!!!!!

DAMN IT!

You should've put that in CAPITAL LETTER before saying your spoiler!!!!

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:24 am
i don't like it very much it's like running down a hallway for 40 hours then cutscene boss and that combo goes through whole game pretty much. the cutscenes are cool though and characters are decent.  

HideoKojima123

Tsume Rokaro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:00 pm
I played on a friend's Xbox during college. (Never again because he's not coming back to the school and the saves got wiped... *sighs*)

Personally, I think it deviates too far from the typical Final Fantasy games. Though that isn't a bad thing...I just really like the classics. XP It might just be me not enjoying NPC smarts. I can't tell you how many times I was waiting for [so and so] to heal me going "Heal me. Heal me. Heal me....NO! NOT LET ME DIE. =.=" Battles take forever and so on.

In the end though, it's pretty enjoyable, aside from some of the more impossible seeming battles (Which are most of them, at a certain point if you don't watch it...) It's a very shiny-graphics game. Wish I could play it again/play from that old save. We almost had the game beat. :/ (And I'm going to shut it now. XD)  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games