Welcome to Gaia! ::

RainClan- The Clan of Fearless Wolves

Back to Guilds

As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die... And niether will us wolves... 

Tags: Wolf, Clan, Rain, Loyal, Fearless 

Reply Roleplaying
Behind the Healer's den

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:47 pm
Charcoalpaw trotted into her hideout that was hidden with brush and brambles. "Inside," she called to Shadowpup, beckoning her tail.

"Well, here we are," Charcoalpaw said. "You can sleep on that white, fluffy stuff over there," she said pointing with her nose. "Make sure you don't tell anyone about this place. I don't know what'll happen, but I'm sure nothing good will come!"

Charcoalpaw laid down, wrapping her tail around her feet. "I guess I could hang out here for a while."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:47 am
"Thankyou charcoalpaw, you have shown me great kindness. i will be out of your hair once i get my sleep..." i said as i lade back on the white flufy stuff, and was instantly out.  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 pm
Charcoalpaw lightly smiled. She loved the sight of sleeping. She began feeling drowsy herself. And with that, she curled up and took a nap.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:50 am
As i sleeped i had a dream or what more like a nightmare...

It's dark... so dark. I look around but all i can see is darkness. that's when i herd the voices... the voices of my friends.
"Why shadow? why couldent you save us?"
"You are to weak... you could have saved us..."
Thous voices sherounded me. I put my pows over my ears to try to get the voices away but it didn't work. that's when i herd the voice i would never wont to heir agen...
the voice of my little sister...
"Sister, it's so dark! Im scarred! Please help me! I miss momy and dady!" i had anofe.
"Stop! Just Stop!" I skreamed as the torcher continued...  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:05 pm
"Shadowpup! Shadowpup, wake up, wake UP!!" Charcoalpaw shrieked while she prodded Shadowpup furiously. "Wake up! You were yowling in your sleep..." She gazed into her eyes and calmly said, "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:56 pm
I snapped awake. I relized i was shacking from the nightmare.
"Y-ya, just reliving the past... i have wasted unofe time here, thankyou for your hospitality, but i should be on my way." i said as i shakily stood.  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:53 pm
"Okay. You're very welcome," Charcoalpaw said. "Be careful out there!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:09 pm
as i wolked away and out of site i relized i don't have a clan nore do i have a home. the moon was full to night i couldn't hold back the pain anymore. i howled my heart out in the sadist howl i have ever dune in my life for the greph that is in my brocken heart...  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:20 pm
hearing shadowpup silverpup walks up to her."i know how u feel. she said looking sad at shadow paw. along time ago my clan nightclan was destroyed it was horrible. i was yung and what happen was hunters came when they were hunting badgers. that pack of badgers killed my father, the clan leader and my mother i was all alone for weeks untill i meat ur clan!" looks at shadowpup"they helped me out but they were on the go and i wanted a clan that stayed in one area so i left. but i heard somthing they said that made me leave."looks down at her paws." i only heard one thing but i got scared and ran. back at my old clan i saw my mother being draged away from the hunters and badgers dead my clan and my sister died, she was my best friend." starts to cry."i know the type of pain u have and soon i will be an apprentice, hopefully to charcaolpaw because she reminds me of my aunt."gets up and heads to the nursary."i should leave u to sleep i'll bring u some prey from dawn patrol to morrow bye"heads in to the nursary and sleeps dreaming of the day when her clan was destriyed.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games