Submit

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:23 pm
I think its wierd that people pretend to have sex with total strangers, and it doesn't belong on Gaia.... come one, there are kids here! In my spare time, I like to watch and report them...

How do you feel about it? :/

I'm taking action against it... Its nasty, it needs to be stoped.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:25 pm
Better than having real sex with strangers and getting STDs and getting an unwanted pregnancy.  

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Shadowolf~Forever

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:20 pm
I find cybering(typed out) webcam sex and phone sex are all weird xD I can't get in the mood like that lol.
But to each his own. if they want to do it they should keep it to themselves though. PMs or IMs so everyone els doesn't have to see it.

BUt then again..people always have the option not tolook :/ Like people who go on youtube and just goon to tell people their music or video's suck and are lame. confused really? no one made you watch it. :/ Or gay bashers on the forums..they have the rest of the web site they can go look at.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:11 pm
Errrgh.
Personally, I think it's kind of pathetic. But it is true; better than getting some STD or getting knocked up.
But while we may have the choice to look away, and not read, or whatever, but it's kinda hard to go on your merry way in the towns chatting with people ( with ALL the messages showing up in one place, remember ) while some noobs are under a tree talking about fingering each other. Juss sayin`.
If they're gonna do it, whatever, just in private, please.  

Delicate Disorder

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:17 pm
I don't care if they do cyber or not... I just wish they'd keep it private! >A<  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:29 pm
Never liked it. D:
It seems to be mainly guys who want to cyber. But that's just
from what I see. Some girls do it to get money on a certain
game? I would never do it.

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:31 pm
Lady Kira X
Better than having real sex with strangers and getting STDs and getting an unwanted pregnancy.

QFT.

Still, though, cyber sex isn't something I like to see. It's disgusting and should be kept private. It's also against Gaia's ToS.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:43 pm
Lady Kira X

Yes.

There are sites that are just for cyber sex. As long as it's not in a Gaia town, it's pretty much out of sight and out of mind. Even though I don't wish to see it, we've all got a fetish or two we'd be considered "odd" or "wrong" for.

I've read to many mature fanfictions and Harlequin romances to have the right to judge people for sex text. ^-^  

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:22 pm
[[]]

xD
I love it.
If they are dumb enough to do it where they can be seen, then they should be reported. I commend you for it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:36 am
I make fun of them and irritate them. lol  

Taeaomo

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:22 pm
i walk through cyberers [a word?]a lot
it irritates them biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:27 pm
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
I think its wierd that people pretend to have sex with total strangers, and it doesn't belong on Gaia.... come one, there are kids here! In my spare time, I like to watch and report them...

How do you feel about it? :/

I'm taking action against it... Its nasty, it needs to be stoped.

I totaly agree with u!  

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

iRaine-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:38 pm
Its gross... so when I see it in towns, I switch to Starmony form & circle them calling them NOOBS & whatnot. & just like AThousandeLullabies said, it annoys them to no end. THAT is the only good thing cyberers are for... a laugh. xd

Its just sick!!! One of my friends on here is 10 in real life & she doesnt need to be seeing that stuff!!! Its gross!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:41 pm
Uchiha Ame -Raine-

Its just sick!!! One of my friends on here is 10 in real life & she doesnt need to be seeing that stuff!!! Its gross!!
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

=/ Why is it okay to break the age limit rule to the site, but not the cybering rules? That seems like a double standard...
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:44 pm
n0morenice
Uchiha Ame -Raine-

User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

=/ Why is it okay to break the age limit rule to the site, but not the cybering rules? That seems like a double standard...
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Friend could get reported too :]  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas