Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Mentor Threads [Dedicated Mentoring here!]
MF King-Graffiti Mentor [0/3]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wow its byron

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:39 pm
MF King Graffiti Mentor

*About Me*

Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania i am now living in Florida
I'm 17 and attending highschool, 11th
I play football and soccer (not the best player in either of them)
Hobbies:videogames, drawing/doodling, sports, and thinking about nothing.

I'm not an expert i also am still learning and the honest truth just like anyother kind of art the more you practice the better it gets

*Background*

For the most part i am a self-taught artist the only type of real schooling i went through is one year of middle school art class.

*About Graffiti*

Despite what some might think Graffiti is an art form where you are basically taking a word and adding your own spin to how the word is writen. Because of this there is really no way do it wrong. If dont believe me then write your name or signature your own hand writing is graffiti in its most basic form. Graffiti may look difficult but it is that simple.

*Mentor Stuff*

Eastern time zone
i'm online everyday
As of now i'm only taking 3 mentees (just starting out so more slots might be available later on)
Samples:x X x X

Strengths:
I don't really know what my strengths are I've only been doing graffiti and cartooning so those two things would be my strenght i guess :/

Weaknesses:
anime/manga
animals

*Mentee Requirements*

I accept all levels of artist

Mentees must give me every week at least one piece of graffiti in black and white (you also may color it if u want).The deadline of the piece is sunday. I will tell you the word that you will be working with at the begining of every week (monday).

Every month i will need a completed piece of graffiti art colored and all. It will be a word of the Mentees choosing and they must tell me what the word is when it is turned in to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 pm
Oh my, I would love to learn this! Back when i was in high school i would see people doodling things like this, and i always wanted to learn. Count me in if you wish to take me! Just note, i would be a complete beginner with this sort of art smile  

SirDarkSurrender

Dangerous Explorer

Mentor Threads [Dedicated Mentoring here!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces