Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
I am creating a Warrior for the first time! HELP!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your class of choice?
  Archer
  Magician
  Pirate
  Thief
  Warrior
  I love them all!!
View Results

bloodybunny423

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:05 pm
I have only ever been Magicians before, and my brother sticks to Thieves and Archers. I want to try making a Warrior, especially with the promotion that is going on right now, but I'm afraid to mess it up and lose the awesome item Nexon's giving away! Could anyone here give me advice on building a killer Warrior?

What should my stats ration be? Should I go with a Fighter, a Page, or a Spearman? Which weapon is the best way to go? What skills should I max and which should I avoid?

Thank you for any advice, I appreciate it a million plus one!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:13 pm
The ratio for your stats should at least be 3 or 4 for STR and use the leftover for DEX. Ignore LUK and INT, obviously.

And for the Second job advancement, well, that somewhat depends on your opinion. I stuck to page, just because it was the next thing to a knight, and just thought it sounded cool :/
Skills include threaten, which lowers the stats of nearby monsters, and other things. IDK, I haven't played MS in a while since I was hacked and practically gave up on it.  

Lord Derpingsworth

4,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

bloodybunny423

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:13 pm
Thanks for the advice and sorry about being hacked. That happened to me a few years ago, which is why I haven't played in forever, but my brother got me excited again when he told me about the new promotion. I guess we'll just have to see if I get really into it again or not!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:23 pm
bloodybunny423
I have only ever been Magicians before, and my brother sticks to Thieves and Archers. I want to try making a Warrior, especially with the promotion that is going on right now, but I'm afraid to mess it up and lose the awesome item Nexon's giving away! Could anyone here give me advice on building a killer Warrior?

What should my stats ration be? Should I go with a Fighter, a Page, or a Spearman? Which weapon is the best way to go? What skills should I max and which should I avoid?

Thank you for any advice, I appreciate it a million plus one!
Yeah go magicians but i really don't know i tried for a while but it kinda pissed me off how much hard quests u get i was trying to get dragonknight. What item are u talking about sorry i haven't been on lately  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Dr4G00n Ud1n

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:09 pm
I mostly play theives, but here's my advice (sort of) get about 3+ str and rest are dex (if u want, u could go dexless for more power). Second job advancement...hmmmmm, try going spearman, i've seen a lot of Dark knights (or was it Dragon knight) around MS. But u should gets some HP recovery for more HP. That's all I have.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:36 pm
DEX = double your level
STR = Everything else
INT/LUK = Ignored

2nd Job Adv. = Overall, spearmen are best.

If you're going to do an Aran, then everything is the same, and they're better than spearman at lower and higher levels, at mid-levels they're about average.  

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 am
I'm not entirely sure, but I wish you good luck!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:36 pm
i agree about the spearman =]  

T3h n3w b0y

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas