Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Wonderland~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Janicetza

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:25 pm
It's been nearly 60 years since anybody had ever visited wonderland. Alice came back after she decided not to get married. The red queen had died and Alice toom her place as a mean cruel queen. It's now up to you to save wonderland from going MAD.

Charactors-
1. make your own girl or boy to save wonderland.
2. chesire cat
3. Alice, red queen
4. rabbit
5. mouse
6. catapiller.
7. white queen

Make a charactor eighter make one of your own to travel to wonderland.
or one above and post it here. Be polite if you watched the movie they talk proper and no AIN'T's.

1. Follo TOS rules
2. no godmodding
3. no killing someone without permission
4. what I says goes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image

Alice's daughter.

Nearly 11 years ago Alice saw a young baby laying in a small basket she picked it up and named the baby Acelynn because she was then the red queen of hearts. Later on the baby ran away as a todler to who knows where. Shed some how gotten up to earths surface. and now it's her turn to save Wonderland. Her and some of her school friends joined along when they heard her problem.

((anyone can be one of her friends from school!!!))

"ACELYN" her teacher yelled slapping a ruler on the desk. Acelyn jumped back "yes mrs. feryo sorry mrs. fergo" she said sighing rudely. She'd kept seeing that rabbit and did not know what it meant. It felt that she'd seen it in a dream.  

Janicetza

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:28 pm
(can we have our own little twist, like a neko girl as Alice's friend from school? or does she have 2 be human? if i can then this is my character.)

Name: Azure
User Image

Azure was a girl who's parents died when she was five. After that she was taken in by a family friend, since she was a neko no one in her family would accept her. She tried to live her life as a normal girl, when she started school there was only one school that would accept her, in order to keep the peace at the school she was required to wear a hat all the time and to keep her tail hidden. At school she made friends with a girl named Acelynn, she was the only girl that Azure has shown her ears and tail to.

*Azure leaned over to Acelynn when the techer left* are you okay? you seem a bit out of it today.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:27 pm
((sure but right now acelynns in wonderland so say you fell down the hole and found us!))  

Janicetza

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:58 pm
(alright)
*Azure wandered around looking for Acelynn and ended up tripping and falling down a strange hole. she landed with a thud and began walking* where am i? *she wasn't paying attention to where she was headed so she ran right smack into Acelynn* oh sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:59 pm
"Azere hide!... the blood hound is looking for me"  

Janicetza

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:04 pm
huh? *Azure seemed freaked and whispers* what do you mean? where am i supposed to hide?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:23 am
User Image
the chesire cat's long lost daughter

Her name Miyu, she was in wonderland all her life, but never thought she had a father. the mother is still unkown. She know's she has a sister but she dosent know what she looks like.

Miyu was just walking around looking bored until she saw two girls whispering. So she thought to pop in because she could smell that the blood hounds were coming, so she did. " hiya!! My name is Miyu, Ummm i think u know already but it seems the blood hounds are after you " then she smiled  

XxX-iRaWr2-xXx

2,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:15 pm
*Azure looked at the girl* hello, my name is Azure. and honestly i'm not exactly sure wats goin on.....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:39 pm
Miyu looked confused " you havent been here before?? welcome to wonderland!!! well this isnt really a safe part of wonderland, that reminds me why r u here anyway??" she asked Azure  

XxX-iRaWr2-xXx

2,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:10 pm
well ur right. i've never been here be4. *Azure looked around* wonderland? well i was just walkin around looking 4 Acelynn *she pointed 2 Acelynn* but i fell down a hole and found myself here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:57 pm
" really!!! :O" miyu looked at Acelynn * sniff sniff * " your scent it.... smells familier " miyu said'  

XxX-iRaWr2-xXx

2,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:42 pm
*Azure's head titled 2 the side and she sniffed Acelynn* she smells...sugary. but wat does that have 2 do with anything? *she heard a howl and her tail popped out of her skirt and swished around* eep! wat was that?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:39 am
Miku was just floating around when she heard the howl. " those r the blood hounds. I think their favorite food is humen flesh. i just think that thow." miyu said  

XxX-iRaWr2-xXx

2,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 pm
*Azure looked at Acelynn* then we have 2 get Acelynn away from them. if they love human flesh then she's in danger.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff