Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi

Back to Guilds

Info, Skits, Coseplay, Games, Roleplaying, Much More. 

Tags: Sailor moon, Sailor scouts, Information, Acting, Roleplaying 

Reply Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi
How Awesome Would it be....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:44 pm
.....If there was a another series to Sailor Moon??

I'm already psyched about the possibility of FUNimation re-dubbing the series, but what would make it doubly awesome would be if their was a series that was based alot closer to the manga!!

I've only got 6 of the books, but I've already noticed how different the anime is compared to the manga ^^

**I noticed that alot of people hadn't been posting, so I thought I'd post this up 3nodding

DISCUSS: How awesome Sailor Moon is =P  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:00 am
I think that would be awesome! I've always hoped they do what Hellsing did and do another series but make it as close to the manga as possible.  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ice Buckles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:27 am
I always heard rumors that Naoko was never done with Sailor Moon. She wanted the story to continue. But...it looks like it hasn't happened...yet. That would be wickedly great if it did happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:10 am
Really? OMG! I hope she does it! Sailor Moon fans all over the world would eat that up!

We should start a petition. XD  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

srv1025

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:05 am
Woh woh woh wait. Funimation might redub the series?! Does that mean we might have a shot at getting Stars? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 am
srv1025
Woh woh woh wait. Funimation might redub the series?! Does that mean we might have a shot at getting Stars? eek

FUNimation did hold a survey/petition thing with a list of Anime that people would like them to re-dub, and Sailor Moon was on the list, so if FUNi do take it up, then yeah, we may have a chance of not only seeing a much, much better english dub of the series, but seeing StarS in English!

At the moment they're re-dubbing Trigun, so it's looking likely that they'll do Sailor Moon too. (But that's just in my own opinion, I don't wanna be getting people's hopes up sweatdrop )

Fingers crossed!! heart

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers